EVERYTHING

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

Yoong is lying on a mat that is place at the floor of the gym.

He's alone there he just finished working out and he is really exhausted because he really tire his self out.

 

Yeah! He wants to kill his self right now if he has the chance cause seriously he just hurt the woman that he loves.....

 

He did it! That dreadful thing! Yeah it was an accident but it totally went the same as what happened in the past.....

 

Of what his father did to her mother.......

 

His father who only got that one sided love and could only be repaid by a friendship......

 

"AHHHHH!" He started yelling out and removing the tension away from his body.

 

He pounce at the floor so hard while crying hardly.

 

"Jessica" He started calling her name while he cried .

 

 

 

"Hey!"  Yoong look back as he heard a voice.

He turn only to see a beautiful child that he thinks has the same age as him.

 

He was amazed at how his eyes just roam at her.....

 

The child smiled at him with an innocent smile.

 

' Don't come near me '

 

All of those years of friendship was gone just because of a mistake.

 

He just kept on crying and crying.........

 

 

******************

 

 

"Is this true?" Yuri blurted out of proportion from Taeyeon as he just heard what Taeyeon just said.

 

Taeyeon nodded at him that his mouth just remained open.

 

"What about Tiffany then?" Yuri stop his mouth opening thing and immdiately ask that.

 

Taeyeon chuckled at Yuri's reaction "Yul i won't accept it don't worry" He patted Yuri for assurance that the tan Man breath for relief.

 

"Arranged marriage is a life ruiner" Yuri said furiously that Taeng shook his head.

 

"By the way i don't see Yoong around where is that naughty kid?" Taeng ask as he sat at Yuri's swivel chair.

 

Yuri shrugged his shoulders "Don't know i don't see him lately too" Yuri answered leaning his self at the table.

 

"Are you sure that Yoong will not do something between you and Jessica?" Taeng ask that Yuri chuckled this time.

 

"I won't let him besides he's afraid of me" Yuri said surely that Taeyeon just nodded.

 

Taeyeon stood up that Yuri followed with his eyes "Your leaving already?" Yuri ask as taeyeon is fixing himself to leave

He nodded "Yeah Tiffany needs to know my news" He said calmly

Yuri shook his head this time "Don't shock her too much Taeng" Yuri reminded jokingly That Taeyeon just raise his hand waving it to a goodbye.

 

Yuri went back to his chair when the door clicked indicating that Taeyeon is gone.

 

He started signing papers, It went for minutes that he kept repeating signing  that he started humming a song but as seconds passed something is bothering him that he just suddenly stop.

 

His brows started frowning and his eyes focuses on the pen that he's holding......He just look at it then.....

 

He scratched his head then started shooking it....

 

"What am i doing again?" He ask his self

 

He just forgot what he's currently doing which is weird.

 

He place the pen down then stood up from his seat.

He close his eyes then starting to shook his head again......

There's an unusual feeling that is just happening to him that he can't explain......

 

Then he saw the papers that is place at his table then he remembers it again.......

How silly of him! Of course he is signing some papers.

 

What is he thinking he almost forgot that he is signing......

 

He continue what he's doing........

 

 


 

Taeyeon tell it to Yuri in a joking way but the truth is he is really bothered at what his father is planning to do.........

 

He is arranged to marry someone which is a big no for him......

He won't let anyone get hurt especially Tiffany so he will fix this as soon as possible.......

 

Taeyeon is standing again at that small abandoned house, Everytime that he feels bothered or sad he just always  go here because this place is the only memory his mother left him.

 

He can't see it clearly but his eyes already memorize the whole place.......

 

He started lying again at the floor and rest himself there like a kid....

 

"Omma........" He smirk "I won't leave Tiffany" he said like his mom is there.

 

"I won't leave her like how you left me" taeyeon said with a hint of anger

 

"Because im not afraid to love her and fight for her omma"

Taeyeon sighed "I guess i'll just have to live normally and disown myself from father" That made him laugh at his words

 

"That's how much i love her" He smiled and laugh at the same time.....

 

 


 

Yuri just got to Jessica's performance, Thank god that he is not late........

 

Jessica is starting that he hurriedly went to a seat.....

 

When she look back at the audience Yuri wink at her when their eyes met that Jessica smiled and giggled.

 

It started Jessica's beautiful playing.......

 

It's soothing and warm and so good to hear.........

 

 

He is just focusing on listening to it when suddenly he felt it again that unusual  feeling.......

 

He heard someone whispering beside him that his attention went there and before he knew it..............

 

 

 

He stopped........

 

 

everything is different and he can't describe it.......

 

The only thing that he can hear is music that his whole attention drought down........

 

He started asking himself

 

 

"What am i doing here?" He asked unconciously to himself

 

His mind can't process an answer of where he is and what  he is doing......

 

 

A loud clapping of hands is what made him came back from his conciousness.......

 

"Jes-sica" He said in daze

 

He close his eyes tightly then held his face 

 

He breathed in and out trying to process again when..........

 

"Jessica!" He haft shouted that the people beside him look at him but he didn't mind that..........

 

 

What the hell is happening? 

 

Did he just forgot that he is watching Jessica......

 

 

He can't help but to think of what is happening but when He saw jessica run into him when he went backstage

 

his thoughts stop making it all go away....

 

"I thought you won't come" She said while pouting and fixing his tie

 

"I won't miss it baby" Yuri answer back then lean his self near Jessica.

 

Jessica giggled "Did you clap for me?"

 

Yuri nodded "Of course im the loudest one"

 

Jessica held his hand "Wait here i'll just get my bag and let's eat" jessica said joyfully

 

She put him to a chair to wait. "Okay"

 

Jessica immediately run to get her bag.

 

Yuri is waiting quietly while tapping his fingers at the chair when......

 

a sudden so fast pain reach out his head that he wince......

 

He held his head down.......

 

The pain immediately went away but some of it lingers....

 

 

"Yuri?" He didn't notice that Jessica is already there

 

"Are you alright?" Jessica ask,Yuri knew that she is starting to get worried so he just covered it with a smile

 

"Of course"

 

He stood up and held out his hand in front of her

"Let's go baby"

 

Jessica smiled and held his hand

 

 

' Everything is gonna be alright '

 



an update thanks again and bye.......