THE REAL RUINER

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

Because of one accident our whole life change and when i thought the only problem is how to unlove Jessica  things get complicated and that's when i realize that i should not unlove her but to love her because she's the one who gave me the reason to change everything....

 

Jessica........Sica........

 

Whatever i do i can't unlove you......

 

Because i can only love you........

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon smile easingly as he saw the people around him surrounding him.....

 

Police officer Park Chanyeol, Oh Hayoung, Seo Juhyun and his mom,,,,,,,When he think about it , He meet all of them and made a bond connecting them all to Yuri.......

 

"Everyone" Taeyeon can't contain his happiness........

 

 

He bowed in a 90 degree manner to all of them........

 

"Thank you very much!" He drown out all of his gratitude...

 

 

"Oppa..." Juhyun lifted his head up

 

"You don't have to thank us because we are doing this because we care for you"

 

Taeyeon slowly felt calm and his heart for the first time felt those feeling that he didn't feel for those last years of his life......

 

' I can slowly feel it again, The walls are cracking '

 

' Yuri.....what is it about you that you can change everything? '

 

' Thanks for breaking those walls for me, Your not alone in breaking it but your the one who led them in breaking it and as a payment i'll protect Our precious glass.......Kwon Yuri '

 

 

"Are you all guys ready?" This time Taeyeon ask to them that without even asking they already knew what he is pertaining to....

 

They all smile........

 

 

' I promise that to you '

 

 

"We will continue this fight for all of us.....specially to Yuri"

Juhyun nodded for agreement.......

 

"Oppa you can trust us on that"

 

' Everything's gonna be alright '

 

Taeyeon look at his mom.....

 

 

' Omma when all of this is over i'll let you meet different crazy yet wonderful persons '

 

 

 


 

The other Kwon's office door slam open revealing a Raging Kwon Yuri.

 

"Oh! I never thought your gonna visit here"

 

"Cut the crap and tell me where is Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted that his voice roar down the office.

 

That made the other Kwon laugh who made Yuri more furious at him.

 

"I know that you know where Taeyeon is and i'll kill you if something happens to him!"

 

The other Kwon stood up from his seat then came near Yuri.....

 

"That friend of yours had escape from us......."  He quirk his lips in a teasing manner

"So you have to find him yourself because i don't know where he got his self from"

 

Yuri gritted his teeth in anger and can't control his self that he lifted him up harshly

 

"I'll kill you and i won't forgive you for eveything for trying to ruin my life" Yuri's hand is grabbing his collar tightly.

 

The other Kwon just smirk at him.......

 

"Ruin your life?" The other Kwon laugh as he shove Yuri's hand at the collar of his shirt.....

 

"Your father is the first one to ruin our lives"

 

"What!?" Yuri's brows knitted as he heard that......

 

He sneered before he fix his collar....

 

"You think i'll do all of this just beacuse of Jessica?"

 

This time Yuri got puzzled and somehow got an unexpected words from him.....

 

"Your father is the first one who ruin a life im just letting his son pay for all of it"

 

This time he is the one who grab Yuri's shirt 

 

"That's why prepare yourself because your gonna pay big" His veins almost let out as he is so tense while grabbing him tightly.

 

He push Yuri away from him........

 

"Go home and prepare yourself...because were not finish yet"

 

 

 

************************************

 

 

Yuri won't believe it he is just twisting everything so that he will be off guard and he can't fight back.........

 

He needs to find Taeyeon, News already spread immediately and they got all shock as they knew that Taeyeon is missing and officers are already at his search........

 

 

"Yuri" He raise his head up when he heard Jessica's voice approaching him.

 

He smiled when Jessica is already at his side sitting at the bench with him........

 

"So how was it?"

 

He shook his head...

 

"No answer"

 

Jessica got a little disappointed and worried......

 

"Tiffany is so worried right now seobang"

 

Yuri lean his back at the bench while he sighed.

 

"I know and we all are"

 

Jessica can see that he is all stress out that she got worried for him too....

 

"You should relax yourself first now" Jessica said at him.

 

Yuri put his arms at her hugging her.

 

"Can i stay like this for awhile"

 

Jessica nodded her head then rub his back......

"Just stay like this until you feel alright"

 

Yuri put a smile at his lips before he close his eyes and feel her warmth.......

 

 


 

MEANWHILE

 

"Sunny where are the papers for the next advertisement for the children's piano classes?"

 

Sunny can see that Tiffany is trying to drown herself at her work and hiding herself from that but it is so obvious that she is so sad.

 

"It's at sir Nichkhun's office" Sunny answered. "Should i get it for you" Sunny is about to go when Tiffany stop her.

 

"It's alright i'll get it myself" She said that Sunny just nodded.

 

"ok"

 

Tiffany stood up and left her office that sunny just sighed.........

 

 

*******************************

 

Tiffany knock at Nichkhun's office but no one answered she knocked again but still no one replied...

 

She guess she can enter and just get it maybe he won't mind it...........

 

She enter his office and went inside of it......

 

Nichkhun just came back from America  5 weeks ago 4 days before Taeyeon got accuse.

 

She went at his table then search for the papers......

 

There are so many papers at his desk so she search every one of it.......

 

"This is it" Tiffany saw the papers that she grab it but as she grab it some papers fell from the table that she stopped.

 

She kneel down and get it......She is about to put it back when her eyes glimpse something from the paper that she got to read it.....

 

Her eyes got curious........

 

Why is their a paper about People's information at his desk? Tiffany thought.

 

She got curious that she switch the paper.

 

But to her shock she saw Yuri's information at the other paper.......Why is Yuri's information and background is at his desk then he switch it back and that's it!

 

Taeyeon's information is there too that her eyes totally got widen in this almost unknown reason.

 

She switch it back again.....This time it's Jessica's information then she switch it back again.....It's Juhyun's information

 

She also see her information she is about to stand up when she heard the door open, in panic she hid herself under the table which is total stupidity why is she hiding like she just done something wrong.....

She is going to stand when.......

 

"I almost got that bastard yet he escape!" Tiffany stop herself from standing....

 

"That Kim Taeyeon trick me again" She heard him so furious that she got a little scared....

 

"Alright.....I understand i'll hide the papers" He said at his phone

 

Tiffany got nervous, Is he pertaining to the papers she's holding right now.....

 

"Okay i'll do it Tyler hyung"

 

Tiffany's eyes widens and she cover with her hands as he heard him say that.......

 

"Okay"

 

He is going to his table that Tiffany almost got her heart out from her chest, her heart is pounding so fast....

She close her eyes and almost pray...........

 

 

The door of his office open.....

 

"Sir nichkhun someone is looking for you"

 

It was sunny's voice...

 

Nichkhun stop from going at his table...

 

He sighed first before he went outside with sunny.....

 

Tiffany's breath almost stop and her heart is now at her stomach but that's not the point now....

 

Why is their information at his desk and why is he talking to that Kwon over the phone.......

 

What is happening? 

 

Tiffany is now asking herself.........

 

 

She had to know all of this........She had to.......

 



An update thanks again and byeeeeeeeeeeeee.......