YOUR NOT ALONE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica stop running in front of the door of 2052 and there they saw Tiffany crying so hard.

 

"Tiff" Jessica came near her

"Jess, Tae-Tae....Where is he?" Tiffany is obviously so scared.

Jessica look at Yuri who is standing at the doorway.

Jessica pat Tiffany's back that won't stop crying..............

 

"They will kill him Yuri"

 

Yuri shook his head same with Jessica who is trying to calm Tiffany down.

 

"No one will die," He is denying it to himself but he knew better that he is quite scared, No he really is scared.

 

' What's happening Taeyeon? Tell me '

 

 


 

 

They successfully went out of the jail without the official knowing that they are outsiders but  they didn't get to see Taeyeon.....

 

Tiffany is now calm a little as they got her home......

 

The two are now walking to go home

"This is really hard for Tiff" Jessica said as they are walking holding each other's hand.

 

"Jessica"

 

"Ehmm?" Jessica replied with a humm

 

"I don't know what to do anymore" Yuri said making Jessica stop from walking as he said it out of nowhere.

 

he stop too. "Why?" Jessica ask him making him look at her.

 

"I don't think i can save Taeyeon" Yuri's face is evident of so much fear but Jessica just show a smile.

 

She held his face then touch it softly.

"Yuri-ah you are not the only one that can save Taeyeon, We are all here to save him because we all know that he won't do it.....So don't put all the burden on you"

 

Jessica hug him "There are things that you think only you can solve...."

Yuri close his eyes as Jessica is hugging him.......He is feeling her warmth.

 

"But Yuri we are all here so don't ever think of doing it alone"

Jessica comforted him and yes she is right, How can he save Taeyeon if he's just alone.

 

"Whatever happens im always here for you"

 

Yuri slowly smiled then his hands reach for Her and hug her tightly...

 

"Thank you Jessica" 

 

I really realize things especially my love for you......You are really the person that can make me strong......

sica, I want to say it to you that.......I can finally remember everything.....You being the person that i met that make my life more interesting but.............Even if i accept it or not sooner or later i will forget you not because of amnesia but because of that more dreaded thing same with my father that take all his memories with us.....

I don't want that day to come Sica because i want to remember everything.......Everything of how i loved you......

It hurts me to think that someday i will not remember even my name specially your name.....Sica please forgive me if ever that happens.....I'll never fight alone so please don't leave me when i forgot you.......

I love you so much......

 

 

************************************************

 

Nichkhun look at Taeyeon as they are now in front of a room.

 

"There it is" Nichkhun said and push Taeyeon to enter.....

 

Taeyeon slowly lifted his hand up to touch the knob and open it but his hands are shaking terribly.

But he force himself to open it and slowly he turn the knob.....

 

"Don't try to run away from things Tae-Tae"

When Taeyeon can't find her mom everywhere on the house his feet didn't hesitate to run and find her.

"Omma!" He kept on shouting as he run around outside their house,

He is running barefooted while running at the street.

"Omma!!" He shouted out but as he run fastly he trip and fell to his knees making him fall hard at the ground......

"O-omma" He said while lying flat at the ground.

Ever since then he didn't see even the shadow of her mom.

 

 

His mom, It really is blurry but he knew that it is her mom.

His feet slowly drag his self to come near.

His whole body is trembling and shaking as he see her sitting at a chair staring outside the window.....

 

He just stood there at her back while looking at her......

 

"O-omma" It sounded as a whisper.

 

"Omma" he called again but she just stay still.

 

Taeyeon bow his head then came to her side.

 

She is just looking there so lifeless and it seems like there is something outside that makes her alive.

 

Taeyeon held his mother's hand but still she remain like that....

 

"What happen to you?" Taeyeon ask as he can't stop his self to cry. He kneel down beside her.

 

"Tell it to me, what happen to you omma?" Taeyeon repeated asking but she didn't even answer nor look at him.

 

"It's Tae-Tae omma please answer me" Taeyeon almost can't take what he's seeing.

 

"answer me.....please"

 

Taeyeon then wipe his tears because he knew better and he can't take this...

He stood up and turn his back....

He is about to leave and walk out he can't take this.....

 

"Tae-Tae"

 

 

Taeyeon stop from walking and he got shock hearing his name called by her....

 

He look to her again and she is still staring at the window lifeless again but Taeyeon came near her again...

 

He held his mother's hand and put it at his cheek.

"Tae-Tae is not a criminal omma" Taeyeon said as he shook his head and stopping his tears....

 

"I'll get out from this and after that i'll get you out of here then......"Taeyeon smiled brightly before kissing his mother's hand.

 

"I'll let you meet the woman that i love the most" Taeyeon stood up and quickly went out to stop his emotions.....

 

The woman slowly blink his eyes and for a second a tear fell from his eyes but still she is in daze......

 

But as the woman is in daze someone came near her and lifted her up......

 

"Were gonna get out of here" The voice said

 


 

 

Taeyeon is now walking along the corridor of the premises of the institution along with Nichkhun and some officers.

Taeyeon is on handcuffs.

He just let them drag him outside.

 

' I will get out of here ' Taeyeon said to himself, He swear it to himself.........

 

They are now outside they put him inside a car.

 

"Is this the mobile?" Nichkhun ask at one of the officers as Taeyeon is already inside.

 

"Yes sir they said they are the service" The other one answer politely.

 

 

Taeyeon is just quiet and thinking deeply he is on thought on how could he get out from this....

 

"Why so gloomy?" Taeyeon heard a familiar voice that he lifted his head up.

 

"C-C-Chanyeol" 

 

The man smiled at him.

 

"Your service is already here hyung" He said then smirk

 

Taeyeon's eyes widens.....

 

Outside the car Nichkhun is talking to someone and when he is about to enter Chanyeol smirk.

 

"This is the signal" He said then he started the car and open the window of it...

"Sir nichkhun your ride is coming the prosecutor needs to talk to the accuse so we need to go first " The driver said that even Nichkhun is on doubt he let it be.

 

"Ok"

 

The driver smile while waving his hand at him that nichkhun thought that he is weird.

 

Chanyeol started the car and drive it out.....

 

As the car gets away two cars came in front of nichkhun and the other officers that they immediattely got confuse.

 

The window of the cars open...

 

"Sir where is the accuse?" The driver of the car who just came ask.....

 

Nichkhun facepalm himself as he got tricked.

 

"Go get the other car hurry!" Nichkhun commanded fastly because he already knew that they got trick.

 

They move fastly and went ahead to chase the cars......

 

 

 

******************************************

 

Chanyeol brought Taeyeon at this secluded place.........

They enter inside and when they are finally inside someone came down from a grand staircase.......

 

 

Taeyeon's eyes almost got out from it's socket as it is on shock........

 

 

 

 

"J-Juhyun"

 

 

 

 

"Oppa" She is smiling so widely.......

 

 

 

 

"Juhyun"

 

 

Taeyeon slowly came near and then his emotions didn't take it that he run to hug her.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun rub Taeyeon's back and pat it.

 

"Your now safe oppa" Seohyun said as she look at Taeyeon....

 

 

 

 

"unnie" Everyone's attention get into the voice....

 

 

"We are already here" al oud announcement was heard.

 

Taeyeon's eyes got so big and his lips tremble.

 

 

"O-Omma"

 

 

"Just like i said....." Taeyeon look at her "Your already safe oppa"

 

 

 

 

"J-Juhyun" He can't find words and the only thing that he can say is......

 

 

 

"Thank you"

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun held his hand.....

 

 

"I will help you in everything that i can Because you and Yuri oppa are important to me"

 

 

 

"We will win this" Seohyun said in that strong and confident voice

 

 

 

Taeyeon smiled easingly

 

"Right! we will win this"

 

 

 

' Yeah, Whatever happens im not alone '

 



An update thanks again and byeeeeee....