MEMORIES

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

should i be the one lying there not you?

why do i always end up feeling surreal.

Jessica, wake up it's me Yuri.

Don't leave me, Please.....

 

 

 

Jessica is on commatose for a month now because she shielded him when he was about to get shot by a gun.

No one knew who is the person who was about to shot him but his instinct tells him that it is no other than him......

 

 


 

"Oppa" Yuri lifted his head up to see Hayoung holding some ice drop and gave the other one to him then she sat at his side.

Yuri smiled nonchalantly and open it then split it into haft.

The other haft will always be Jessica's............

Before Jessica got into a commatose state he really is eager to catch him and prove that he is the one who did all of this to them but now  that Jessica is in that state suddenly he stops himself at that and didn't bother about it.

 

Jessica's parents won't even allow him to step inside  the premises of the hospital.

Jessica's Mother kept blaming him telling that he corrupted the mind of her daughter and he is the reason why Jessica left them 7 years ago.

On the final point she offered money to him and even ask him to leave his daughter alone cause he can't give him the life that she truly deserves.

 

"Don't think too much about it" That made Yuri look at the younger girl who spoke beside her.

They are both sitting at the grassy part of the park where there are trees that shaded them both.

"When Jessica unnie wakes up im sure that she will come back to you" she said while picking flowers at her side.

that made him smile while looking at her.

' I wish Jessica would forgive me for all the pain ive cause her '

 

 

7 years ago

SOSHI HIGH

Yuri felt something hit his head that he jolted up and look around only to see Sooyoung signaling something to him.

He can't understand him of what he is trying to say he kept doing weird handsigns.

He furrowed his brows intently but something hit his head again that he look up.

He smiled at his teacher who just hit his head.

When their teacher turn their back he raise his fist at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just sighed hardly at how he can't get his hand signs.

He sitted properly and just face at the front, Stupid Sooyoung He just got hit at the head.

He rub his head and shook his head.

But all of his drought was gone when he heard the bell rang.

He stood up immediately not waiting for their teacher to say his final words.

Their teacher just shook his head at this student.

everyone do their daily routine for the dismissal of class, others are fixing their things or going out but Yuri immediately get to the other end side of the room near the window  where Jessica's seat is located.

As usual she is sleeping but he is use to it already after all Jessica is always sleeping at class sice he knew her.

 

"Yul!" Sooyoung yelled out while running to his side.

"Shhh" He immediately hush him that he cover up his mouth.

He tiptoed his foot one by one till he reach him.

"Guess what Yul?" He is smirking like a devil while whispering afraid that he will wake up Jessica.

"What is it?" Yuri asked in a bored tone.

Sooyoung nodded his head like a pro.

"Ive already hook up the three girls that are famous at that woman university" Sooyoung said while raising his left brow up and down.

Yuri raise his left hand to make him stop.

"Im not gonna join your games Soo" Yuri said declining him.

"What?! but i already show your picture and Yoong's picture"

"What?!" Yuri harshly replied.

"And they agreed immediately upon seeing your picture"

Yuri facepalmed himself.

"Who said i want to date?" Yuri slowly place Jessica at his back while arguing with Sooyoung.

"Are you gay?!" Sooyoung asked in a equal tone

"NO!" Yuri answered and fix Jessica at his back while carrying her  and that's when Sooyoung notice the reason why?

 

It is always Jessica even once this monkey didn't date anyone and even if he won't admit it the sole reason would always be Jessica.

 

"Then date them and we will know that Your not gay"

Yuri knows that Sooyoung is mocking him "Alrigh-ouch" He felt Jessica just tighten her hold at his neck.

 

"Hey!" The two turn their heads at Yoong's voice that came from the door.

"Come on let's go" Yoong said while leaning at the door.

Sooyoung run excitedly at Yoong ready to tell him about the date but Yuri fix Jessica first at his back still sleeping and when he is settled he walk to them.

 

 

"WOW!!!!" Sooyoung was astonish at the food that is place at the table.

"You really react like that everytime the food is place at the table like it's your first time seeing it" Yuri said in a lazy tone.

"Why im just impress at your omma's cooking" Then he face Mrs. kwon who is placing chopstick at Jessica's bowl.

"Right omma" Sooyoung said with full of aegyo at Mrs. Kwon that Mrs.kwon smiled with an aegyo that both Yuri and Yoong rolled their eyes at their mother and Sooyoung.

"Make way for the royal couple" A voice of a man just filled the room that everyone look up.

Everyone bow down while Mr.Kwon and Jessica is walking to their direction both of them smiling.

Mr. Kwon assist Jessica at her seat and then he sat down beside her.

Mrs.Kwon Place a chopstick at Her husband's bowl.

"Thanks ahjumma" Mr.Kwon said smiling that she smiled.

"Start eating Our prince" Sooyoung announce so that they can start eating.

"Okay then peasant" He started eating that everyone started.

 

Everyone is now use to it.

Yuri who can't believe everything at first manage to accept it when his father has been diagnosed to have an early onset alzheimers,

Slowly he forgets them and it seems like he just live like the way he wants it to be like a child.

But beyond all that he never saw his mother change the way she treats his father it seems like their love became more stronger than before.

His father call him Greasy kid, seargent for Yoong, Peasant for Sooyoung while Jessica he calls her his princess that he wants him to get fetched by Jessica when eating dinner everyday.

For his mother he calls her ahjumma...


"Stay still Dad" Yuri said to his father who began playing his toy airplane that use to be his.

"WHOOOSSSHHHH" Mr. Kwon runs while playing.

"Dad i didn't button your shirt yet." Yuri hold his father's arm to make him stop running.

He stop that Yuri stop too.

He face him while looking at him carefully  that suddenly Yuri felt like crying while looking at his father.

"Hey greasy kid" He said while pouting.

Yuri swallowed down and didn't reply.

"Don't stop me from playing my son's toy" Mr. Kwon hug the toy plane tightly.

Then Mr.Kwon smiled dreamily "My son will marry the princess then together they will fetch me so we can go eat dinner" He nodded like he had thought of a perfect thing.

Yuri finally cried and lowered his head down.

"Hey greasy kid don't cry the princess will be angry at me if he saw you crying"

"Dad" He hug his dad tightly.

Mr. Kwon just stay still and let him hug him.

 

 

Jessica and Mrs.Kwon is at the living room while eating some fruits that they are peeling down while sooyoung and Yoong are both washing the dishes.

"So Sica what do you want to do tomorrow?" Mrs.Kwon ask her.

Jessica just smile politely "I don't know" Jessica answered.

"Should i set you in a blind date also" Mrs. Kwon ask while eating some fruits.

She shook her head.

The only person that she admitted to that She likes yuri Is mrs. Kwon that the older woman kept giving Hints To Yuri but it seems like his son Is really oblivious.

"Just stop them ok" Mrs. kwon said agreeing to her.

"Fighting Sica" The older woman cheer for her that she just smiled but their attention drifted when the door open.

 

"Am i late" A panting Hyoyeon came that everyone at the house look at her, even Mr.Kwon and Yuri who just came look at her too.

"Your super late" Jessica said that they all laughed.

 

Jessica is so happy when she is with them, She felt warmth when she is with them.

Yuri is the person who gave her life that she wanted, that if she will choose Yuri will always be the first one for her.

 

 

"I will never ever gave my life to anyone except you because you are my life and will always be, I will never leave you because I love you and i will wait for you forever"

 



An update thanks again and bye