JUST BEING YURI

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

There is this love that i want to have something that is genuine and unconditional but sometimes love has something that would make you feel that you are not someone else but.....You....

 

 

 

Yuri saw how Jessica smile in an unconcious way as they saw the baby at the ultrasound.....

It seems so small and just a figure yet is this a child?

Jessica held his hand tight as they look at it.

 

Yuri smile then look at it carefully.....

 

Is this Yoona? He is so excited to see their Yoona........

 

 

Yuri went out of the room as Jessica is talking to the doctor.

 

He is walking slowly and thinking things about the baby that will soon come out.

 

You can't differentiate the baby cause it's just a figure yet it feels surreal...

 

His steps stops as he is now at the nursery station......

 

He saw a father looking at the glass window, probably looking at his child.

He saw him looking at it tenderly and with eyes full of love.....

It sure is good to be a father, Yuri thought to himself as he look at the guy but a man came near again but this time the man that is looking at the baby first move away to give space to the man who just came....

 

Yuri look at both of the man and he can see that they move differently and it seems like they have something at the baby that no one can understand..

 

"Hyung your baby is a healthy one" Yuri heard that from the man who is the first one there to the man who just came...

 

"Of course it will be healthy" The man who just came look at the man that is beside him

"He has someone that will love him unconditionaly"

 

Yuri somewhat came from a realization as he heard them........

It's kind of stupid for a decision like aborting or owning someone else child when you can just love it in a way that you know will be right.......

A true parent's love is what you call unconditional love that no love will surpass it.....

 

"Yuri"

He look at the direction where the voice came and there he saw Jessica

Yuri look at The walking Jessica that is smiling at him as she walk near....

 

' Im so sorry Yoong if i can't forgive you easily but soon i know that time will make everything as it is '

Yuri said to himself as he look at Jessica easingly that is walking at his direction.

 

' This child is yours and i won't get it but i will make sure that this child will receive an unconditional love from me because from now on this will be my child too '

 

 


 

Yoong open the door of his office and there he just sat at his own swivel chair leaning himself there in a lifeless form....

He is tired for the reason that he doesn't know...

 

Ever since he was born he feel this kind of feeling......This feeling that no one could understand but Yuri and Jessica....

 

He made a big mistake to both of the people that is important to him and now he can't even dare to feel sadness that he needs to feel because it's quite helpless for him.....

 

A knock  makes him stop from his thoughts.....

"Enter"

The door open as he fix himself at his chair.

 

His secretary give out papers for him to sign then she gave a little envelope to him that he got a little curious...

When he ask who gave it to him the secretary said it came from Yuri.

 

When he is now alone he took out the envelope first before he look at it for a second.....

He slowly rip it open before he hesitantly took it out.

His whole body stop and his emotions started to roll down as he saw what it is.....

He tried to stop his tears that is about to fall but he failed when it roll down without hesitation from his eyes....

 

He close his eyes for a second before he put the picture at his chest crying slowly with full of emotions.....

He wipe those tears away from his eyes then he look at it again as his eyes softens....

 

"Jeyoong...." He said within his tears as he touch the picture that he is now looking at.....

 

"Your name will be Jeyoong" He said to himself as he look at it..

 

"And you are my son" he added as he smiled easingly.....

 

Yoong bit his lip as he read the letter behind the picture.......

 

' This child's biological father is you, I know that already Yoong and slowly im accepting it....at first i tried to take the responsibility but as i think about it, It doesn't have to be that way because whatever happens it will always end up to you.......Both of us will be the father of this child and i already decided for that...'

 

"Hyung......"

He smiled

 

"Thank you"

 

 


 

Yuri went out from the shop where he bought something........He is walking to get near Jessica who is standing at one of the shop looking at it's glass window.....

 

Jessica didn't notice that he is already there because her attention is so focus at where she is looking at...

 

"Do you want that?"

 

Jessica got a little surprise that  she held her chest when she look back to him.....

 

"You scared me" Jessica said that Yuri laugh dorkily......

 

"So do you want that?"

Both of them look at the necklace that is displayed at the jewelry shop.......

 

Jessica shook her head.......

"Are you sure? I could buy it if you want"

"No, it's fine" Jessica immediately decline it.......

She held Yuri's hand then drag him away from there......

 

 

As they got home Yuri receive a call that made him a little scared.....

 

Jessica is now preparing herself to rest because she really is tired......

"Jessica" Yuri called as he put his phone at his pocket.

 

"Yes?"

 

He smiled "I'll just go somewhere for a bit" He said that Jessica just look at him for a second then nodded her head immediately like she knows what he is trying to say......

 

"Thanks" He gave her a quick kiss before he went out......that Jessica smiled.

 

"Be careful"

 

Yuri smile back

 

"Of course"

 

Then he went out................

 

Yuri is walking at the quiet place of the playground that is just near at their unit......

 

Then he smiled when he saw someone sitting at the swing,

 

He walk near it and stop when he is finally in front of it.....

 

 

"It's been so long......."

 

Yuri put his hand at that person's head.....

 

"Juhyun-ah"

 

She raise her head then smile at Yuri who is in front of her.....

 

"Oppa"

 

 

Yuri sitted at the vacant swing that is beside hers........

 

"Tiffany told me everything........." Yuri started as he swing himself slowly..

 

"He is safe now"

 

Yuri smile then look at Juhyun......

"Thank you" He said simply but full of gratitude....

She look too......"Were gonna help each other and end this once and for all, right?"

 

Yuri nodded "That's what we intend to do"

Juhyun look up and stare at the night sky "And no one will get hurt anymore"

 

Yuri quirk his lips and a short silence began to soothe at them.

 

"Juhyun-ah"

 

She look at him....

 

"Before we start this i'll just gonna tell some things to Jessica"

 

Juhyun nodded in a understanding way......

 

Yuri pat her head....."Welcome back........"

 

 

 

He laugh a little....

 

"Seo Juhyun"

 

 

 


 

 

Jessica Jung, don't be afraid nor be relax because we already had it...... Love that i wish that we had

 

 

THE NEXT NIGHT

 

"Where are we going?" Jessica ask as she is walking led by Yuri while she has a blindfold on her eyes......

 

"Just a little bit and where there" Yuri said calmly as he is walking leading her to wherever it is.......

 

Then they stop.....

 

"Are we here?" Jessica ask as they stop....

 

"Yes" He answered then slowly held her hand before he put out her blind fold at her eyes.......

 

She stop as she saw everything.....

 

They are at a baseball field and at the center a piano was there........

 

She was just standing there when Yuri pull her to walk at the center of the field........

 

Yuri sat at the chair of the piano then smile at Jessica that Jessica is still looking at him.....

 

"I have things that even i couldn't understand Jessica" He started talking then he look at the piano keys......

 

"Ever since we were kids i tried learning one piece "then he smiled "and after all this years i finally learn something...." He look at her...

 

Jessica's eyes look at him quite surprise while it has some questions in it....

 

"Yuri.....You?"

 

 

Yuri look at her 

 

"Yes Sica i can now remember you" His voice is so soft and had some warmth in it.....

 

Jessica's eyes widens......

 

"Sorry if i'll just have to tell you now"

 

Yuri got a little astonish when Jessica hug him making him fall a little.

 

Yuri heard a small sobbing.......

 

"Why are you crying baby?" He ask as he put his arms around her.......

 

"Im just happy" She said while hugging him tightly.......

 

Yuri touch her hair 

 

"i will never ever forget you  again Sica"

 

 

' I'll protect everything that we had '

 

Jessica just watch Yuri as Yuri started playing a piece for her.......

 

' The person that will never stop loving you will be me '

 

 

It really is good hearing him play.....

 

' No one will get hurt anymore'

 

 

"Sica I love you"

He said before he stood up and came near her....

 

Jessica clap her hands while she is looking at him who is walking to get to her......

 

"Yuri"

 

She held out her hand to him......

 

"I love you too"

 

Yuri touch her hand that is being reach out to him......

 

He smiled then touch both of her cheeks as they are now near each other.....

 

He wink then he put a ball at her hands that he grab out of his pocket.......

 

"Let's play"

 

Jessica started laughing

 

"You know i hate this game"

 

Yuri laugh too 

 

"I'll teach you"

 

 

They positioned themselves....

 

"Are you ready?" Yuri shouted at her place as he is holding the bat....

 

"Im ready!!" Jessica shouted at her position who is holding the ball.....

 

"Throw it!!!!"

 

Jessica close her eyes before she threw the ball and the result is well she had thrown it very well.

 

Yuri smiled widely before he hit it with all her might.....The ball swung so far that he run out of the field......

 

' Yuri-ah don't hurt yourself anymore '

 

Jessica just watch  and her eyes follow him as he runs.

 

' Promise me that this will be the last time that your gonna do something that will risk everything '

 

Everything felt like so slow while she looks at him.....

 

 

' I'll do this with you and i'll fight together with you '

 

 

Yuri is now at the end of the field while Jessica is at the end of the other field......

 

"I win Sica!" he shouted at his end.......

 

Jessica smile as she walk to get to him.......

 

Her hand at her pocket.......

 

"Yuri" She called him

 

"What is it?" He said while Jessica is getting near........

 

 

Jessica let out her had at her pocket and there she raise her hand showing something at him......

 

' Because i love you '

 

 

Yuri's eyes showed a total surprise and he didn't expect it.....

 

Jessica is now in front of him........

 

"This will be the thing that makes you remember that i will wait whatever it takes Yuri" Jessica place the necklace that he saw Jessica is looking before at a shop.

 

It is a necklace that has a watch on it......

 

It looks so beautiful as he look at the watch necklace 

Then Jessica put it at him.

 

"There it looks good on you" she smiled "It landed perfectly at your heart" she said as she looks at him

Yuri smiled genuinely and he can't say anything.....

 

"Just always remember that our time is always at your heart...." She held his cheek that he close his eyes....

 

"This will be the last time i'll see you get hurt by them"

 

Jessica fix his hair that is at mess because of sweat.......

 

"Promise me that whatever happens You'll just be the Yuri that i love"

 

Yuri nodded still eyes close holding Jessica's hand that is at his cheeks......

 

"I'll finish this and....." Yuri open his eyes "You're not gonna wait anymore"

 

Jessica nodded too....

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you too"

 

 

' I love you because im Yuri and simply because your Jessica Jung '

 



Thanks and byeee