RAGE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung came inside and see them in that position, Yuri standing lifeless while Jessica is sitting at the patient's bed while head hanged low.

 

"Yul?" Sooyoung is about to approach Yuri but the latter walk away that Jessica raise her head.

The other two didn't have a clue to that.

 

Yuri stop at his steps.

"Can you take Jessica home, Im going to settle something" He said and continue walking.

 

"Taeng do something" Jessica said worriedly that Taeyeon just frowned cause he can't understand what's happening

"Can you expalin first what's going on" Sooyoung spoke out That Jessica look at him.

"You need to do something because he's so angry what if he do something that can hurt him"

 

Taeyeon Didn't have to ask, That lifeless expression he knew that already.

Yuri is always wearing that expression when they were in New York so he knew that something is wrong.

 

"Ok, Soo Take Jessica home first i'll follow Yuri"

"Can someone tell me what's going on first" Sooyoung tried to seek some answers but Taeyeon run fastly that he sighed.

 

 

**********************

 

Yuri's hands are shaking in anger while his whole body felt so numb.

He is walking near his house....

He can't describe what he's feeling right now all he wants to do is to wake up if this is actually a bad dream.

 

He is now in front of the door of his unit.

 

He knock at the door and didn't bother if his knocking is loud and can disturb someone.

 

A few minutes had passed before the door opens revealing the person that he wants to see right now.

 

"H-Hyung" He looks quite surprise to see him.

 

No words or anything when Yuri grab his shirt and pull him harshly outside leaving him in shock.

He push him hard on the wall while he's stopping his anger that flows within him.

 

"What are you doing Hyung?" He ask getting nervous at what he's doing.

 

"i'll ask in a proper way Yoong and i want you to answer it honestly" Yuri said while his grabbing the collar of his shirt lifting him up a little.

 

"What did you do to Jessica?"

 

Yoong's eyes widens as he heard it,

 

"Please answer me cause im getting crazy!" Yuri yelled out at him tightening the grip from his shirt. 

 

"H-Hyung" He almost whispered it.

 

He remove his hands at his shirt and look away.

 

"She's pregnant"

 

Yoong stop as he heard it from him.

 

"P-Pregnant" He repeat it again, shock filled him.

 

"Why did you do it? Yoong?" Yuri ask in that calm yet full of sadness.

 

Yoong just glance away "Because I love her"

 

Yuri clenched his fist as he heard his answer.

 

He can't stop himself that he charge him making him fall hard at the floor.

 

"Don't worry im gonna take care of her while your gone hyung"

 

He Is on top of him while punching him numerously at the face, Yoong didn't counter back even if his face is starting to bleed while receiving hard punches from him.

 

"Im the only one who can love her!" Yuri shouted at his face while he didn't stop punching him.

Even his hands are starting to bleed at his punches.

"You don't have the right to her!"

 

 

"Yuri!" Taeyeon run immediately at them as he saw Yuri beating Yoong to his death.

 

he pull Yuri away from him, Taeyeon can feel Yuri shaking as he held him down.

 

Yoong on the other hand can't stand as he is purely beaten up by him.

 

"I've trusted you Yoong" he said stopping his self to cry.

 

"What will i do now? i can't accept everything!" He shouted while his tears are starting to fall.

 

Taeyeon help him to stand while Yoong groan as he slowly lifted himself to sit and lean his self at the wall.

 

His face is full of blood but he didn't mind it.

 

Yuri look Yoong for the last time

 

"Don't ever show your face in front of me ever again" Then he turn to his back to walk that Taeyeon didn't knew who to get first.

But he decided to go to Yoong cause he looks like he need help the way he look now with so much blood from him.

 

 

 

"Promise me as your hyung that we won't cut our bond"

 

A small smile appear at his lips.

"of course, Your important to me hyung and i won't hurt you"

He ruffled his hair.

"Your really the best Yoong" he is smiling widely at him.

 

 

"H-Hyung" He whispered as he is looking at his back while he's walking away from him.

"Im sorry" his tears started to fall mixing at the blood on his face.

 

"Im so sorry"

 

 

 


 

 

Jessica told Sooyoung that she's fine alone even if he insisted to be with her she really want to be alone so he left her.

 

She unconciously held her stomach and slowly her tears began to fall.

Is fate really making the both of them suffer? 

Didn't they suffer enough?

 

Jessica jolted up from her position when she heard the door open revealing him with that blank expression from his face.

 

Yuri saw her and slowly walk near her but she just stay still at where she is standing at.

 

He grab her shoulder tight that she wince.

Yuri is looking at her with those intense eyes that she can't help but to feel scared at him.

 

"Remove your clothes" He ordered calmly but Jessica just look up to him, astonished.

 

"Yu-Yuri" 

"I said remove your clothes!" He shouted with full force shocking her.

But before she could even move Yuri ripped her shirt with force that she can't think of anything in fear of him.

Yuri threw the ripped clothes and started kissing her neck in a harsh way.

She can't stop him, He's strong.

 

"Yuri please"  she tried stopping him

 

But Yuri seems like he is not hearing anything and continue doing it.

His lips is now at her lips kissing her hardly but as much as she wants to respond she don't like it this way.

Yuri held her wrist tightly but he can feel that she is not responding at all.

 

Then he felt her tears that falls at his face as he kiss her in that brutal way.

 

He came to his senses that he push himself away from her.

 

She is crying that Yuri can't help but to feel pain seeing her cry like that.

Did he deserve something like this or better yet is he even in the right position to be mad at them?

 

She is crying hard while her head is bowed down.

 

"Im so sorry" She kept repeating it to him.

 

Yuri wants to kill his self right now,

 

 

Why?

 

"Do you love him Jessica?" That's what his lips started to blurt out.

 

"No" 

 

She stood up and hug him tightly.

 

"Your the only one that i love Yuri" She said pleading to him.

 

Yuri is just standing there thinking deeply........

 

 

"I'm Im Yoong"

 

"Im not gonna give up on her" 

 

' Yoong i've trusted you so much because i have felt that you are a little brother to me '

 

 

"Then if you love me...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Abort it"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's eyes grew wide as she heard that.

 

 

 

 

"I don't want that thing on you......" Yuri said it with no emotion  at her.

 

 

"ABORT IT"

 

 

 



AN UPDATE THANKS AGAIN AND BYE........