FIGHT FOR LOVE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

"That kid sure is unfortunate His parents died at the same time"

18 year old Jessica heard that whispering beside her as she is sitted at the end side of the corner of the hall of the room where Yuri is mourning for his parents.

 

Jessica can't help but to feel more worried as she can see that Yuri is really affected by his parents death.

 

Mrs. Kwon, no one knew why she died the same time as Mr. Kwon but one thing is for sure Yuri will never be alone and she's sure of that.

 

 

"That kid will surely have it too" Jessica heard it again 

 

"Goodness no! His soon to be family will be having a hard time if that happens" Another voice replied to that.

 

"Poor kid"

 

Jessica sighed then she stood up from where she was and slowly walk to go to him.

 

' If your soon to be family will leave you because they will have a hard time because you'll have it........You can always trust me to be there for you and always love you Yuri-ah even if........You'll forget about me '

 

Yuri raise his head when she felt someone held his shoulder

 

"Sica" He smiled a little then look at her.

 

Jessica smiled too.

 

' From now on I will never leave you even if you decided to have a family of your own '

 

 

 

Jessica open her eyes slowly and blink it a few times as she realize that she is alone at the bed.

She put her hand at the space of the bed and touch it and smiled nonchalantly.

 

This days that dream kept repeating at her it seems like it's giving her a sign about something which she could not understand what it's pertaining to.

 

 

*********************

 

A board meeting is about to start and the board members are preparing for the big meeting

which is the biggest stockholder will announce something that even the chairman Mr.Jung doesn't know what is it all about.

 

"Is everyone already prepared?" everyone nodded their head for approval.

 

The other Kwon is just beside Mr.Jung sitting comfortably there.

 

"We'll just have to wait for Mr.Han to arrive" Mr.Jung announce to the people that is inside the conference room.

 

Minutes passed and everyone prepared themselves when the door opened revealing Mr.Han with someone......

 

Everyone at the room drifted their sight at the person that is with Mr.Han.

 

Especially of course Mr.Jung and the other Kwon.....

 

The man smirk then look at the direction of Mr Jung who is evidently shock at the sight of him......

 

"Everyone i introduce to you the newly bussiness partner and Now holding  my stocks in this company...Mr.Kwon Yuri"

Mr. Han started introducing him in front of them.

 

Yuri bowed at all of them

 

"Good morning,Im Kwon Yuri" He introduce his self modestly at them.

The board started to have a different whisperings but as that happens Yuri is just smirking and looking at the man who has the same name as him.

 

' This time you can't escape and i'll make sure of that ' Yuri said while smiling in his slowly way to victory......

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand tightly as they are both sitting together at the reserve room at this higly class restaurant that Taeyeon prepared.

 

"Are you alright?" Tiffany ask as she felt Taeyeon's tight grip at her hand.

Taeyeon nodded "Yeah" Then he breathed quite long that Tiffany quite giggled as She sees Taeyeon being nervous as she is the one who should be.

 

Taeyeon then look at her that Tiffany quite stop when she felt that he is serious.

 

"Fany whatever happens in this conversation with My father promise me that you will stay with me"

Taeyeon said in a quite worried tone but Tiffany just smiled as usual with her unique eyesmile.

"I think you should tell that to yourself Tae-Tae" She said in a light manner making Taeyeon laugh a bit.

 

"Yeah i will not leave" He said as he rub tiffany's cheek.

 

"I promise"

 

The door opened cutting their conversation 

Tiffany felt that Taeyeon Hold her hand more tightly.

She compose herself and she put more energy in her as she See the person that Taeyeon will never let down in his whole life.

 

His father.

 

Both of them stood up and bowed to the older man who just enter the room leaving his men behind.

 

"Good day father" Taeyeon said with full of respect

"Good day SIr" This time it was Tiffany

But none of them was even responded as Mr Kim Just go to the other side of the table to settle his self.

The two sitted too.

 

"So what is this all about Taeyeon" his father said it so cold that Tiffany felt it so much

 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany first that she gave her an assurance smile That Taeyeon nodded his head and look back to his father with so much strength.

 

"Im not gonna let this be in circles father" Taeyeon started.

"I have already decided for your proposal father" Taeyeon gritted his teeth stopping his self for awhile.

 

"I am not gonna marry anyone......" Taeyeon slowly tilted his head To Tiffany's direction and his face started to soften as he look to her.

 

"Except to this woman"

Taeyeon look back to his father as his face turn back to a serious one but as he is about to talk again his father stood up making him stop.

 

"Your wasting my time Taeyeon" His father said again coldly that Tiffany can't find words to describe how scary he is.

 

Taeyeon stood up too but in a harsh way.

 

"I don't care anymore, I don't care even if you disown me" Tiffany look at Taeyeon in shock but his father's reaction didn't change instead he walk near his son and to Tiffany's shock Taeyeon landed on the floor as he receive a strong punch at his face.

 

"Tae-Tae!" 

Tiffany saw it fastly before he came near Taeyeon,His father's eyes flicked but it came back to the usual when he heard her call Taeyeon by that name...Or is it just her imagination?

 

Taeyeon gritted his teeth and was about to retort back when Tiffany held him down and shook her head indicating him to stop.

 

The two was left alone at the room as his father left without saying anything.

 

So much for making everything changed.

Tiffany patted Taeyeon's back as he hug her.

"Im sorry Fany" He kept repeating it all over again.

"Shh" She hush him "It's alright don't worry" She said consoling him "Everything will be alright"

 

 


 

 

"Everything will be alright" Yuri look  back at Jessica as he said that while they are both walking at the usual street of gangnam.

 

Jessica smiled back at him as she is holding Yuri's hand.

 

"Yeah,Did You shock them?" Jessica ask at him.

 

"Hmmmm" He hummed for so long that Jessica just look at him.

"Yeah even your father got shock" Yuri said proudly.

Jessica nodded her head "Don't be too hard on father Yuri-ah"

 

Yuri stop that Jessica stop too and Yuri showed his dorky smile.

"I can't promise that but i'll try" He said then pat her head with his free hand.

 

"You really are stubborn Yuurrrrrrriiiiiii" Then she pinch his cheeks that he giggled

"Not much stubborn as my baby" He said with aegyo that Jessica cover her eyes with her hands

"Your aegyo is super irresistable seobang" She said jokingly that Yuri smiled.

 

Jessica got a little startled when Yuri suddenly carried her to his back.

 

"Your getting heavy baby" Jessica hit his shoulder "should i go on a diet" She said while hugging his neck tightly

"Nah your body is fine i think when you get pregnant your body will still be fine"

Suddenly that made Jessica stop that Yuri didn't notice it as he kept on walking.

 

 

The two is now in front of their door.........Yuri carried her until they are inside of the unit.

 

"Thanks for the ride" Jessica bowed at him

 

Yuri laugh then bowed too "Your welcome my princess" Yuri said in the same manner that the two giggled at their silly antics.

 

They are at that position when Jessica suddenly run to go to the bathroom that Yuri got a little confuse at the sudden running.

He went To Jessica who is vomitting at the toilet bowl making Yuri frown.

 

"Are you alright Jessica?" Yuri ask that Jessica just nodded "Im fine" She said as she wipe her lips then wash it after.

"Are you sure?" Yuri ask again that Jessica nodded "Did you eat something bad?" 

Jessica shook her head that Yuri nodded for finality

"Ok"

Yuri held her for support and led her to the couch.

 

 

"I'll cook for you what do you want?" Yuri ask as he put Jessica to the couch.

 

"Anything is fine" Jessica answered it simply

"Ok"

 

Yuri smiled as he prepared everything for his cooking

"Ohh" He step out of the kitchen and was about to ask Jessica something when he stop as he saw Jessica alreay sleeping at the couch.

 

He can't help but to smile at that.

 

He put a blanket at her and slowly fix the strands of her hair that is straining at her face.

"Your such a sleepy head baby" He caress her head "Sleep tight" then he kiss the top of her head 

 

"I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon" Yuri said can't help but to feel so much at ease as he is looking at Jessica.

 

 

' Everything will be alright '

 

 



An update good morning....

 

Thanks again and byeeeeeeeeeeeee