WAIT FOR ME

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

"Surprise!" Mr. Im said upon Removing his hands from Yuri's eyes.

Yuri is just standing while looking at the car that is in front of him.

Mr. Im drop a key at Yuri's hand, Yuri then look at Yoong who is standing at the side of the car smiling.

Yuri can't say a thing.

"It's yours Yuri" Yoong said while leaning at the car.

"Yoong had mention to me that you are saving money for a car"

Yuri look at Mr. Im and smiled. "You don't have to buy me a car uncle" Yuri Said sounding so shy.

The older man just tap his shoulder "You know that i treat you as a son too and i'll forever have a gratitude to you and to your family"

Yuri can't help but to feel secure, His parents died when he was 18 and he thought that he would be alone after that but Yoong and his Father never left him, Jessica never left him too.

"Why don't you boys try it for a spin"

"That's a good idea dad" Yoong said.

Yuri bowed at Mr. Im "Im gonna repay everything back sir"

Mr. Im Put his hand at Yuri's head and slowly raise it.

"No need for that, Car is just a little thing compared to what your family had given me back" He said in a easing tone that Yuri just nodded.

"Hey let's go!" Yoong shouted at his place.

"Im coming" Yuri Bowed again and run at yoong who is beside the car.

Mr.Im look at the two who started bickering that he just smiled.

"Im gonna repay everything back to you Kwon for letting your Son save my son" Mr.Im said to himself while looking at the two who he treated as sons.

 

YURI POV

Yoong and I settled our misunderstanding that happened few days ago afterall we can't fight for a long time, Yoong is like a little brother to me that i can't ignore for a long time.

"This car is more luxurious than my car" Yoong said while looking around the car.

I laugh a little at that.

"Hey" Yoong called for my attention.

"Hmm?" i respond while my eyes are on the road.

"Did Jessica's boyfriend just release her like that?" Yoong asked like he is on his detective way again.

"Yoong?"

He raise his two hands "Okay im quite suspecting but can't you see that it seems weird" 

Yeah it felt weird even i can't believe that it is his respond but im happy that it is settled that's what i just want to think and nothing more.

"I don't care about that anymore" I said in a firm tone that he realize that i don't really care.

He nodded "okay.okay " he didn't argue anymore.

 


Taeyeon and Tiffany had never seen each other since the incident at the restaurant well Tiffany is avoiding Taeyeon, when he goes to her house she will not open the door for him even in her office she would not face him.

Even today Taeyeon Tried to talk to her but it seems that avoiding him is her only solution to the problem.

He just tried to protect her yet this is what he gets.

He just pour himself to liquor the whole day.


Yuri is now alone Yoong had some papers to do so they seperated in the afternoon now it's already evening.

Yuri is smiling while looking at the Ring that he just bought it looks good especially to the person he will give it to.

He pull his cellphone at his pocket and dial someone.

"Hello" The other one said on the line that Yuri Immediately smile.

"Sica where are you now?" Yuri asked still looking at the ring that he is holding.

"At the restaurant, I am going home" 

"Don't im going there to get you"

Sica smiled on the other line "Ok"

"Wait for me Sica"

"Im gonna wait Yuri even if it takes forever" She said in a calm tone.

They both ended the line.

 

Yuri went inside his car and started to drive, He is quite excited to see his Sica.

Yuri went to his usual shortcut The road is quiet no cars passing by which is rare as he passed by the road,he notice a car at the center of it.

Out of curiosity he stopped only to see a guy lying on the ground on instinct he came near him.

The guy lying on the ground is grumbling which it makes it alive Yuri felt relieve He thought the guy was dead or something.

He shook it, The guy slowly open his eyes and look at him.

"Who a-arrrree Youuu?" the guy said groggily.

Yuri smirk, This guy is drunk and he is sure of it.

"I was just waking you up, You see your sleeping on the road" Yuri replied but the guy chuckled and points at himself and laugh again.

"me?" he laughs "Sleeping on the road?" then he clapped his hands while laughing.

"I am Kim Taeyeon" he points at himself again "Sleeping on the road?" he taps Yuri's cheek.

"Im not gonna do that" Yuri shook his head at this guy.

Then he notice this guy.

Ah! this was the guy that was rejected at the airport, Poor guy.....

This guy is not at himself and Yuri thinks that he can't go driving properly.

Yuri lifted the guy who started singing enthusiastically.

Yuri carried him and put him at his car.

He is quite heavy, so much for being a good samaritan.

Yuri was about to enter at the driver's seat when a car stopped at his side.

The door of the other car open and there a big man appear his face is covered.

Everything happen so fast.

Yuri's eyes widen as he saw the man lifting a gun in front of him Yuri fastly enter his car but the man is fast He had already shot Yuri.

 

Yuri immediately started his car and drove it away.

He is holding his shoulder while driving it is bleeding so much.

Who is that guy and to top it off the man is still chasing  his car using the car of this Kim Taeyeon.

The road is still quiet the only thing that you can hear is the sound of the two cars.

Yuri tried to be fast but he can still chase them.

 


"Unnie aren't you going home yet?" Krystal asked while talking at jessica on the phone.

"Yuri will fetch me here" Jessica answered.

"Ok take care of yourself, bye"

"You too bye" Then she ended the line.

Jessica is just standing outside the restaurant humming and waiting for Yuri when suddenly the wind blows hard and she felt a shiver somehow her heart suddenly beats faster.

 

MEANWHILE~

They are both bleeding their position was Yuri at the driver seat while Taeyeon was beside him.

they are both unconcious and barely breathing.

Someone open the passenger seat where Taeyeon was sitted and unconcious, He was pulled and drag outside. 

Yuri's car was being cleaned by someone wiping Taeyeon's blood that was in it, It was cleaned perfectly and neatly it was like someone was not even their at the passenger seat along with Yuri.

Taeyeon on the other hand was pulled and drag placing him at his own car who just crashed with Yuri's car.

It was a perfect scene that two cars crashed at each other.

Every evidence that will be speculate had just  been erased and the conclusion will be.......

 

A drunk man's car crashed a passing car........

 

15 minutes later

 

People are swarming at the accident area while the ambulance carries the two which is found at seperated cars.

Two cars that crashed each other.

They are both bleeding and lifeless while being carried.

Yuri's ring that was on his pocket slip when he was carried.

The ring rolled away and was stopped at a unknown place.

"Wait for me Sica"

"Im gonna wait Yuri even if it takes forever"



AN update thanks for subscribing.....please comment for this story,,, thanks again and byeeeeeeeeee