SECRETS

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

'Every secrets will be reveal in it's proper time'

 

Yoong came in to his father's office....Mr. Im is busy signing some papers while Yoong just stood there looking at him.....

"Yoong, is there something wrong?" Mr. Im ask raising his head a Little then came back to signing the papers..

For a second Yoong stay still...his lips seems to hesitate to part.....

Yoong breathed deeply seems like he is preparing his self....

Mr. Im raise his head again when Yoong didn't reply but as he look at his son he can see that he's just calm but looks like he's gonna explode any minute now....

"Yoong wh-"

"Since when?" Yoong cutted out his father's words leaving him hanging....

Mr. Im's brows knitted at Yoong's calm voice but Hitting something from him....

"Yoong?" His father is cluless...

Yoong close his eyes trying to calm his self....

"I'll ask once so i want you to answer me" his face is full of questions that Mr. Im can't just gulp down....

"Is Yuri losing all his memories?" you can now see the frustration on Yooong's face...

Mr.Im sighed then look at Yoong....

"Long before we expected that already that maybe Yuri has a possibility of having Alzheimers" his father said.

Yoong is clenching his fist

Mr.Im stood up from his seat and walk towards Yoong....they are now facing each other....

"No one can stop your brother from saving everyone in his way" he chuckle a little "He's really like his father"

Yoong can't help himself, somehow his eyes can feel the tears that are slowly rolling down  to his cheeks...

 

 

"Listen carefully i have something to tell you" 

Taeyeon just look at him then......

"We have to help Yuri"

he twitched "he won't even stop" Yoong said sarcastically while grinning

"I'm not pertaining on that" 

That made Yoong's grin faded as curiosity slowly builds on him

"What are you saying?" he asked in curiousity

"Yuri is having his early onset alzheimers and i think it's rapidly growing and eating his memories"

Yoong just hanged his mouth open while his eyes are froze up....

"What?" the only word that he can say right at that moment......

 


 

Yuri smile when Taeyeon sat at the bench.....

"How are you buddy?" Yuri ask that Taeyeon smile....

"as usual" he said then look at Yuri

Yuri easefully smiled "Don't worry i'll do something a-"

"No" he said not making Yuri finish his sentence.....

"Your not going to do something about me" he said calmly and breathed deeply "Yuri are you still alright?" he asked that Yuri frowned....."what are you saying?" 

Taeyeon  scratched his nape indicating that he is calming his self down....

"Are you seriously asking me that?" his voice raise up that Yuri notice....

"what's wrong Taeng?" he asked confused because he can't explain Taeyeon's sudden uptight...

"Yuri...."he sighed "im sorry but i think im just tired...." he is about to stood up when Yuri held him down....

"Taeng tell me so i can help you" That stop Taeyeon and face him in that intently stare....

"That's it!!! if you want to know what is it...."he look at Yuri like he is stopping his self to talk...

"that's it Yul....that's it....i dont want your help.....i dont want anything to be your burden..." that made Yuri stop....

"please if you feel like falling let someone catch you....if you feel like you cant do it anymore call someone for help...if you can't remember...." Taeyeon's outburst made Yuri froze up not knowing that he is already making Taeyeon like that...

"If you can't remember it's alright Yuri"

Yuri can't seem to speak....

"Yuri your not alone....we are here for you so....." Taeyeon  can't stop herself anymore

but Yuri bowed his head down that Taeyeon stop....

"im sorry"

that made Taeyeon move aback...."Yuri...."

he smiled trying to process....

did he become selfish....is he too much for thinking to save everyone and not making them get hurt.....

"Yuri...."

Yuri look up at Taeyeon then look at him.....

"Yuri?" Yuri's face seems to be confused

Taeyeon stop......

Yuri look around like she is lost or something then he suddenly look at Taeyeon harshly...

"where am i?"

"Yuri" Taeyeon is about to hold Yuri but he swayed him hard that Taeyeon got push.....

"who are you?!"he shouted while his eyes are glaring so hard....

he held his head....

"Yu-" Taeyeon is about to hold her to stop but Yuri became more not into his own self...

 

' what's happening to me? can someone answer me? i feel like my head's gonna burst out from my head'

 

and Yuri suddenly faint down falling hard on the floor.....

 

"Yul!!!" Taeyeon screamed out.....

 

 

 


 

 

Yuri POV

 

I woke up again at a hospital bed and just like always Jessica is there....i lifted myself up from the bed slowly....

"Sica what happen?" i ask as i hold my head while she is standing back facing me....

"Sica?" i called again when she didnt reply.....

i reach for her hand then held it....

"i always get dizzy and end up here" i laugh a little trying to make myself comfortable but she didnt respond....

"sica?" i called for her....

she slowly face me that i move aback as i see her face full of tears....

i immediately got worried "why are you crying?" i ask but she responded by holding my hand more tightly....

"Are you gonna leave me and Yoona alone?" Jessica asked that somehow i dont want to assume but is she saying that...

"I won't leave you what are you saying?" i pull her gently to me and made her sit at my bed then backhug her....

"Yuri-ah" she called my name so gently then she place my hands at her stomach....

"Yoona is here"

that made my eyes widen.....

"Sica..." i made her face me....

"your pregnant?"

she nodded that i almost cant contain my emotions....i kissed her for seconds then hug her more....

"im so happy Sica..."i feel her stomach.....

"is that really you Yoona?" i smile so widely while Jessica just smile at me....

i breathed in relief then lean my chin at her shoulder....

but at that moment when i thought that i can be so happy suddenly it's like a wind passes through me that my body felt like falling again but im urging not to....please don't spoil it.....i beg myself....

Jessica felt it when i remove my hug from her.....

"Yuri" she look back to me....

we are still sitting together and facing each other but i look at her calmly that she seem to be confuse...

"Yuri"

 

"Yuri?....." i blink a few times before i "who is that? and who are you?" Jessica's eyes widens.....

 

 


 

"who is he?" A little girl ask while holding a stuff teddy bear and looking at them....

J look at his Dong appa....

"It's alright J we are just gonna talk then we will go home....." Donghae said reminding him...

"You can play with her" he pointed out the kid with the stuff teddy bear...

she smile.....

"By the way I am Kang Seulgi and you are?"

J hesitate to speak...

"Are you alright?" the little girl ask.....

J look at her...."J" he said fastly and shyly

"J?" the girl smiled "Then i'll call you J"

 

 

"Nichkhun just called and he said Tiffany Hwang caught him" Donghae said quite calmly....

Tyler Kwon grin...."That's not importan anymore afterall they all knew it already just let him do whatever she wants with that woman and make sure it's not a mess" he said then smile evily.....

 

' Your time is up Yuri....your all falling into my hands ' he said to himself while he look at J and Seulgi playing in the yard....

 

"I'll make sure this child will know the truth after the sunrise" he said while Donghae just looks at him.....

"We will make sure this child will hate his father and his uncle until he brings it as he grows old" he laughed....

"You will pay everything with your life Kwon Yuri"

 

 

 



sorry if i just updated now....please support this story by subscribing and commenting...

thank you everyone who reads and waited for this story ,,,,,,,,i love you all,,,,,