TRUST

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Tiffany looks from afar as the crowd keeps getting heavy as Taeyeon release himself at the authorities.....

Tiffany felt a tap from her shoulder that she look back....

A comforting smile from Jessica Jung is what she saw....

She smiled at her too....

 

' Tae-Tae i trust you that's why i know that everything will be the way as it is '

 

Tiffany smile as she glance back at Taeyeon who's being covered by the heavy crowd.....

 


 

A heavy panting with so much fear was being heard as Juhyun lifted herself up from the water where she got thrown at by those men.....

 

Juhyun can't give herself up.....

Her body felt so much pain that she want to give up and let the water drown her.....

 

She was just about to go home from her duty when suddenly some men abduct her of course she fought for her safety but when she realize it.....It was the same men who abduct them before.....

They almost killed her after getting all the papers and all of her things from her.......

 

After that when they thought she died they had thrown her from the river to get her away from them......

 

She is on the verge of her last breath when someone lifted her up away from the water.......

 

She is losing her conciousness when she got a glimpse of the person who lifted her up and save her.......

 

 

"Juhyun"

 

Juhyun open her eyes and stop from her thoughts when she heard someone called her....

 

She smiled as she saw that person walk to her.

"Are you alright?" A worried voice ask her that she just nodded..

"Im fine" she answered

 

The man nodded for understanding her answer....

"Your not thinking of that again are you?" The man asked again that Juhyun just sighed still smiling....

 

"I wish that this will be the last of it"

The man sitted beside her then slowly put his hand at her hand.

 

"Don't worry anymore Juhyun-ah"

Juhyun gets really comfortable with him ever since the day that he save her....

 

"Thank you so much Donghae oppa" Juhyun said that Donghae smiled too...

 


 

No one dared to talk as they are just both looking at each other.....

 

Yoong is still at the patient's bed while Yuri is standing beside the bed....

 

"What do you feel now?" Yuri breaks the silence between them that Yoong just sighed before he look away....

 

"I don't know" He said in a almost whisper tone

 

"Thanks" YUri suddenly blurted out of nowhere

 

Suddenly he felt a soft throb from his heart that Yoong can't help but to flow out his tears as he heard those words from him....

 

Yoong can't look at him as he can't help but to feel so frustrated....

 

"I should have died" He said with his voice stopping from heavy tears...

 

"I should have died to pay for all my stupid doings" He said still not looking at him.....

 

Then Yuri smirk Before he touch his head to lift it up to face him....

"Look at me" Yuri smiled while touching his chin....

Yoong's face is smeared by his own tears....

 

"You won't die until You say I love you to Jeyoong"

 

Yoong's eyes got so much wide in shock....

 

"Je-Jeyoong"

 

Yuri smiled 

"Isn't that a good name for your son"

 

Yoong bowed his head...

"I don't have the right for that child and i know that you will never accept it"

 

Yuri smirk.....

"Don't ever hurt him Yoong or else i will never forgive you"

Yuri tap his head......

 

"Those things that will never be change...." Yuri smiled before he came near him and hug him.....

 

"We can just rebuild it again right" He tap his back

"i will slowly forgive and forget things Yoong so love that child and don't think about that i will be hurt if you do that"

Yoong close his eyes and tear up so much.....

"Im so sorry hyung"

 

Yuri gently release himself from the hug before he smiled so widely....

 

"You are my brother so whatever happens i'll forgive and trust you"

 

Yoong bowed his head....

 

"Thank you"

 

"Come with me and together let's build our family Yoong"

 

He nodded Repeatedly....

 

"Yes Hyung"

 

Yuri Hug him again.....

 

"You and i will always be together....I promise you that"

 



Thanks and byeee........