STEP BY STEP

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Losing all my memory seems like i became a child again trying to grow up and learn things about myself one by one.

Im having a hard time at things especially dealing with people that i use to know but now even a slightest of memory I can't even remember them.

 

Who is Kwon Yuri?

Who am i?

 


 

Ever since i was a child i tried to prove everything to them but i guess whatever i do it is not always enough.

They never praise me is it because im born as a girl?

 

"What's the problem if your a girl? Girls can also do what Boys can do"

 

That words of yours somehow make me go on and continue to prove myself.

I always seek for their attention.

I want them to see me.

I always expect them too at every piano performance that i do but i always end up disappointed they don't approve my dream to become a pianist.

I was about to stop when you said that......

 

"Don't wait for them anymore because from now on, I'll be the one to clap and cheer for you after your every performances, Sica we only live once so if i were you grab that dreams of yours and don't let anyone stop you because i know you deserve it"

 

When i thought of things as impossible you never fail to always prove me wrong because you make things always possible Yuri-ah.

 



 

Jessica bowed after her piece.

Everyone started clapping that Jessica smiled.

 

' Someday you'll be the world's greatest pianist and when that happens i'll be the first one to clap and cheer for you '

 

Jessica is looking at the mini crowd where she performed to well she's just an extra performer but somehow hearing the crowd clap for her make her eager to fulfill her dreams and become big.

Jessica started to scan the crowd but to her dismay he's not there.

She immediately left the stage.

She was at the backstage when she heard Krystal's voice.

"Soojung is Yuri with you?" Jessica asked upon reaching Krystal.

"Well....I called him earlier he just said that he just woke up and forgot it" Krystal answered

"Forgot?" Jessica sighed at that, This is the third time Yuri forgot it eversince he loss his memory.

Krystal sighed too while looking at her sister.

She reminded Yuri several times to make a time to go to her Sister's extra performance but obviously he didn't mind it at all.

 

It has been a month Since Yuri got out of the hospital and suffering from his memory loss.

Well for Yuri life has became normal and he continue it the way as it is.

Yes, He continue it but as he continue it he changed, He really changed that everyone notice it.

He became lazy, Irresponsible,Uncaring he became the total opposite of who he really is before and most of all he doesn't care about Jessica anymore the way he care for her when he can still remember.

They told him that Jessica is his  girlfriend yet he just nodded and didn't care at all.

Jessica notice Yuri's changes too but of course she gave a reason to herself that Yuri can't remember so she should just understand their situation.

Yuri just let the two of them Live in the same unit, well they're living together but Yuri doesn't care if she goes home or not.


 

Yuri Is so drunk that he is walking goggly at the street, It's 7:30 in the evening when he glance at his wristwatch.

"Sorry" he apologize to every person that he bumps at to.

Yuri can't take it, His so much drunk.

He decided to sit at one of the bench that is vacant.

Yuri relax himself and close his eyes while leaning his back at the bench.

Even when his drunk he can't still stay at ease that whatever he do there is something still missing that he can't figure out what it is.

 

"Hey!" 

Someone nudge his shoulder hard that he immediately stare at it.

Group of teenagers are standing in front of him they all look like they won't do anything good.

His senses somehow woke up when he felt a pointed thing is at his waist.

They are all smirking at him.

Yuri slowly look at them one by one.

"Hyung we just need a little cash "One of them said.

They started to surround him.

Yuri prepared himself.

"Ok, i'll give you cash just don't point that on me" Yuri said smiling keeping his cool.

The other one is about to grab him when he acted fast, He grab the knife that the one who is holding it got shocked.

Everyone is surprise at how he get the knife so fast but before they could do anything Yuri started to punch each one of them, Yuri just stop when Two police officer saw them and grab all of them.

The group of teenagers are all groaning in pain while Yuri is just sitting comfortably at the police mobile.

 

POLICE STATION

 

A teenage girl enter the station smiling sweetly while holding some lunchboxes.

"Hi officer park" The girl greeted the officer with a smile.

The officer look up only to see a beautiful girl smiling at him he can't help but to smile too.

 

"Hayoung" 

Officer Chanyeol Park can't help but to admire her everytime he sees her.

"Is father busy?" She asked.

He shook his head "Not quite his just talking to some guys " He replied to her that she just nodded in a cute way.

"I'll just peek for a while ok?"

Chanyeol nodded.

She walk to get inside only to stop when she bump to someone who seems in a hurry.

She really fell hard on the floor that chanyeol Immediately came to them.

"Im so sorry" She heard the woman who bump into her said.

Hayoung look up only to stop when she saw how Just beautiful this woman she just bump into.

She can't describe how much she looks like an angel.

Chanyeol came near them "Are you alright Hayoung-ah?" He ask and let  her stand.

"Im sorry im just in a hurry" The woman said before she bowed and hurriedly went inside.

 

' Does a beauty really exist? '

 

Hayoung asked herself as she look at the woman walking inside.

 


 

"Yuri" Jessica hurriedly went to him when she saw him sitting in one of the chairs, His hands are on cuffs.

"Do you know this guy?" Jessica look at the police officer who just spoke.

Jessica nodded "Yes i know him" She answered with a tone of worriedness.

"Take that guy home and don't let him roam around drunk" The officer said with full of annoyance.

"Ne" Jessica answered politely and bowed.

Yuri just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Yuri stood up That jessica look at him.

He raise his hands in front of the officer.

"How will i go home if i have cuffs" Yuri said arrogantly.

The police officer stare at him and grab his hands that he wince.

"Ahh!" Yuri rub his hands when he let go, Seriously he just grab it tightly.

 


 

Jessica and Yuri are walking at the street after they went out of the station.

Jessica kept looking at Yuri that somehow make him little annoyed.

He stop that she also stop.

"Is there something bothering you?" He asked that Jessica just look at him.

Yuri puffed his cheeks and breathe out. "If your going to ask what happened? well i didn't do anything bad so don't be like that" He said and continue walking again.

Jessica followed him but she is just at his back.

Jessica can't help but to think that her Yuri change he never show love to her anymore.

She just don't want to think like that but everytime Yuri is with her it seems like he is always not in his self.

Where did His Yuri go? Where is her Yuri that always call her Sica? where is the Yuri that love her so much?

She was stopped when Yuri stopped.

Yuri was looking at something and he seems like he likes what he is looking at and when Jessica look at where Yuri is looking at she stopped too.

It was a beautiful wedding dress.

Jessica suddenly thought if Yuri is interested in weddings?

Yuri Turn his head to her and smiled.

"It's beautiful right?"

Jessica just nodded that Yuri look at it again.

"Someday you'll wear that"

Jessica's eye flinched and slowly she turn to look at him.

He is smiling.

"I can't promise you that I will marry you at my condition right now but you know that if i can just remember everything i will marry you right now"

 

Just by your words and everyhing can change into me in an instant

 

"Wait for me to remember everything, for now just let me be" He said it so calm and warm that Jessica smiled easefully and nodded.

Yuri pull something from his pocket and put it at Jessica's hands.

"Im sorry if i forgot your performance"

Jessica look at her hands and there she saw pain reliever patches.

Yuri get it again and put it at both at her wrists.

"Jessica Jung is a great pianist that her hands should be taken care of" He said smiling again.

Jessica can't help herself but to hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much" jessica said and tears started rolling at her cheeks.

"I thought you don't care anymore"

Yuri got surprise by the sudden hug but then Jessica started to cry that Yuri can't help but to hug her back.

"Shhh" He hush her "Someday i will remember everything and i can love you fully without asking myself how to love you"

Yuri rub her back. "Till then just wait for me"

Jessica nodded while still hugging him tightly and all her doubts was gone.

"I've promise that i'll wait for you even if it takes forever"

 

Step by step and we can make eveything back to normal again Yuri-ah

 



update thanks for supporting this story and thanks for subscribiing and hope that you guys will support this story all the way....

just comment for this story thanks again and byyyeeeeeee........