STILL

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

"Unlove me"

 

 It has been a month since Taeyeon never show a hint of shadow to Tiffany.

Tiffany at first still persuade herself to see Taeyeon but Taeyeon really cuts everything that will connect Tiffany to him.

His phone is always out of reach or should she say that Taeyeon change his number.

Is he really serious on doing this to her because if he is he totally broke Tiffany down.

 

"Is she there?" Nichkhun ask the guy, The guy nodded knowing what Nichkhun means.

Nichkhun Immediately enter that particular room that he knows she will be there.

Nichkhun is in front of a VIP room of a karaoke.

Even outside he can already hear the loud music coming inside the room.

He turn the knob of the door that it clicked indicating it opened.

The loud music immediately explode through Nichkhun ears when he finally enter the room.

He hurriedly went to the source of the loud music and turned it off

He firstly sighed before he look at her.

Tiffany Hwang, The person he knew that has so much will, force, confidence and a strong girl is now sitting on the long couch looking so dead.

Her eyes is barely open, head leaning at the couch while staring at the ceiling.

At the table  Nichkhun saw different bottles of liquiors that he can't believe Tiffany drank it all.

He came near Tiffany and look at her for a second.

"You don't give up on everything but why when it comes to Taeyeon you make yourself look weak?"

Nichkhun squatted down and shook Tiffany up.

"Wake up Tiffany"

Nichkhun sighed again, For a month he kept doing this, going to this karaoke when Tiffany is nowhere to be found.

Tiffany who owns that beautiful eyesmile never smile again and the reason is no other than that stupid freaking Midget.

Tiffany's eyes flickered and glance at the person who is in front of her waking her up.

She slowly smiled and raise her hand trying to reach that person.

"Tae-Tae" Because of so much drunkness she thought of Nichkhun Of being Taeyeon.

She saw that person smile back and took her hand that is reaching for him.

"Don't leave me Tae-Tae please" she moved herself to put a hug on him.

"I won't bother you if That's what you want just don't let me forget you" she said pleading to him.

Nichkhun who is the receiving end can't help but to feel so mad at Taeyeon for doing this to Tiffany.

"Your gonna regret what you had done to Tiffany, Kim Taeyeon" Nichkhun whisper at himelf while huggung Tiffany who keeps mentioning Taeyeon while haft asleep.

 

 


 

Yuri drag Sooyoung and Yoong to his community service for a week for what he had done the other night.

 

"Your seriously gonna pay me for this" Sooyoung drop the mop that he's holding at the floor and glare at Yuri but Yuri just didn't mind him.

Then Sooyoung look at Yoong who is just sitting comfortably at one of the stools while looking at the glass window peeking at one of the lady officer there.

Sooyoung control himself not to strangle this two who didn't help him doing the service especially Yuri who should be the one doing it, This monkey will pay him big.

The door of the room open revealing two police officers that the three immediately stood up properly.

"Guys have some lunch first" One of the officers said that Sooyoung immediately smiled.

"Come on guys they said lunch" Sooyoung wink at his two buddies that the two just shook their heads at how this shikshin can change moods by just hearing food.

Sooyoung drag the two immediately.

 

 

Yuri was so full, after that lunch he decided to get some air alone, he was walking at a beautiful small garden outside of the station.

The place is quiet and the air is good, this part is good for a resting place for those cops especially for that hot headed cop who gave him this community service.

He is walking quietly when he notice someone sitting at the bench at the far end of the garden.

Yuri stop, He is not the only one here afterall.

The girl is looking up at the sky while smiling.

Yuri can't help but to smile too.

Then the girl look at his direction only to stop when she saw him.

The girl stood up and bowed to Yuri immediately.

Yuri bowed too and smiled "Sorry if i bother you" Yuri said that the girl shook her head.

"It's fine Ahjushii" She said politely but Yuri frowned.

"Ahjushii?" That made Yuri laughed so hard that the girl just look at him.

"Hey im not that old" Yuri sitted at the bench where the girl was sitted earlier.

The girl bowed again "Im sorry"

Yuri waved his hands "It's fine" Yuri pat his side signalling her to sit beside him which she reluctantly did.

She looks uncomfortable that he smiled "By the way the food is great"

The girl look at him that Yuri gave her a good smile "Better than someone i know" He laugh a little at that.

"thank you ahju-"

"Yuri" He stop her from continuing her dreaded sentence

"You can call me Yuri"

The girl nodded "Thank you Yuri-shii" she shyly said while not looking at him.

Yuri pat her head that the girl was quite surprise but Yuri continue patting her head not minding her reaction.

"What's your name then?"

"Oh Hayoung"

Yuri remove his hand from the top of her head

"Beautiful name"

Yuri rub her cheeks that has some dirt on it the girl was stunned and didn't move at all of what Yuri just did.

"Hey Yul! your wife i-Uh-oh" Sooyoung stop when he saw yuri with another girl they look so close  to each other and their position will be mistakenly look as intimate.

Jessica and Yoong just walked behind Sooyoung that stop as they see the two.

Yuri heard Sooyoung so he turn his head only to see that Yoong and Jessica is already there  too.

Yuri and Hayoung stood up and Hayoung bowed to them.

Yuri smiled "Jessica your here"

Sooyoung shook his head 'player Yul' he thought to himself.

"By the way this is Hayoung the one who made the food earlier" Yuri introduce her that the girl shyly bowed again to them.

"Woah! your the one who made the food" Sooyoung said holding the girl's hand "Your food is great!" he said enthusiatically

Yoong and Yuri nodded in aggreement.

"Jessica should take lessons to you" Yuri hold Jessica's hand and led her to the girl.

Yuri look at Jessica  "She cooks great" Yuri said to jessica that Jessica tighten the hold of the plastic bag she's holding that contains food that she cooked but now she doesn't have the energy to give it to Yuri anymore.

Hayoung look at them, to Yuri and Jessica particularly, So the two of them are a couple.

They look great she thought.

But as she look at them there is something particularly missing to them that she can't figure it out.

 


 

Yuri and Jessica are now walking home, Sooyoung and Yoong had something to do that they left seperatedly.

"Does she really cook great?" Jessica asked while they are walking and open that topic.

Yuri nodded still walking.

Jessica pouted "Should i really take lessons to her?"

"Hmmmmm...Noooooo" Yuri grinned.

Yuri grab the plastic bag that Jessica is carrying.

"Don't" She stop Yuri But Yuri lifted the bag So jessica can't reach it.

"She cook better but i like your cooking more" Yuri raise the plastic bag higher.

Jessica frowned "Don't eat that" She said like a kid making her tantrums.

Yuri flicked her Forehead "Yah! 220 cm girl don't command your Seobang not to eat your cooking because i should be use to it so when we get married i am already prepared"

Jessica rub her forehead.

Yuri smiled at how cute Jessica is rubbing her forehead.

He leaned himself at Jessica he remove her hand at her forehead and kissed it that jessica widen her eyes.

Jessica look at Yuri who grinned and turn his back and walk.

"Let's go Jessica im hungry i need to eat this" Yuri said while walking raising the plastic bag.

Jessica smiled and run to him holding his hand and lean her head at his shoulder.

 


an update hahaha i just write this chapter fastly so if it's not good im so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Thanks for the support and Byeeeeeeeee...