PITY AND DOUBT

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

The 4 of them are at the road where they get the accident.

Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoong.

"Can you remember anything?" Yoong asked Yuri while they are standing at the exact road.

Yuri shook his head  but it is obvious that he is trying to remember it.

 

Yuri tried to look around the place, the place seems normal

cars roaming around, people walking but why at that particular time no one saw what happen to them?

He unconciously held his shoulder and look at Taeyeon who is standing at the other side of the road.

 

His face, it is clearly visible at Taeyeon's mind of how he looks like.

If only his vision is not blurry he could clearly point it out.

He stop his step at the grassy part of the road when he felt that he is stepping on a hard thing.

He step out his feet and look at what it is?

He can see it vaguely, Taeyeon squat down to get it.

His hands pick it up, It was a ring.......

at the ring's inner side there is something carve on it but he can't see it because it's blurry.

"Taeng"

Taeyeon who heard his name unconciously held down the ring and turn around only to see Yuri.

"Is there something in here?" Yuri asked circling his eyes around.

Taeyeon shook his head while smiling.

"You? do you see anything?" Taeyeon gave the question back to him

"Uhmmm........This place seems familiar but Sooyoung said that this place is sometimes secluded" He scratched his head.

"Why do i even went here on that day in the first place" Yuri mumbled.

 

Right why him too? As far as he can remember he was only joined in by  the accident and the only target was Yuri.

Yes he is drunk that night but he knows his surroundings and he can by a little knew what happemed.

Fate really played them.

He sure knows Yuri saw it clearly too the one who did this to them but of course he can't point it out because he can't remember, while him he saw it too but how can he point it out if his vision is blurry?

 

"You don't have to look like so frustrated"

Taeyeon shot his eyes open hearing Yuri calmly said that, he didn't knew that he was already looking frustrated.

His fist that is clenching tightly softens and the ring that he is holding remains still.

"We can solve this together Without us regretting anything"

 

Yuri look around when Taeyeon suddenly speak.

"Do you by any chance own a ring?" taeyeon ask sounding like a robot.

Yuri look at him "Ring?" Yuri thought hard "Ring,Ring,Ring" He furrowed his brows "I think I don't why?"

Taeyeon clenched his fist tight where the ring was "Just asking" Then he smiled

Yuri smiled too.

 


 

Yuri decide to go early to go to Jessica's performance.

He was alone, He stop first at a flower shop to buy a bouquet of red roses.

Yuri is standing near the hotel, He immediately saw Jessica and was about to call him when....

A man came near her, His smile slowly faded and his hands that was about to wave gets down.

He saw Jessica giggled from afar, The guy held her shoulder.

That totally went down.

His blod boiled down and he didn't care what will happen, He trembled so badly because of anger.

 

"Yuri" Jessica smiled so brightly when she saw him but His eyes is totally pierce at the guy Jessica is with.

"Yuri-shii It's been a long time" The guy greeted him like he knows him, Yuri got puzzled.

He stop himself to get a fist fight.

The guy smiled at him "How rude of me Lee Donghae" He introduce his self.

Jessica hook her arm at his arm That he smirk boasting that Jessica is his.

"Kwon Yuri" He proudly said while smiling.

He gave the flowers to Jessica, That Jessica can't contain herself she seems so happy that Yuri is there.

 

He is excited to see Jessica perform, Jessica is just a small act there yet he is so proud of her.

Jessica is preparing so the two of them are left together, His blood boil more when he learned that this guy is Jessica's ex boyfriend not just for a week but for 6 months.

He doesn't want to mingle with him but the guy kept on talking things that sometimes he can't ignore it.

Yuri will just reply short, Showing no interest in him.

 

Every performance is now starting and every people are it's place, of course they are sitted together.

When other performance are finished they would just clap their hands.

Yuri is feeling Irritated, why does he have to sit beside this guy he is totally bothered by his prescence alone.

 

Later on Yuri can feel his sweat  dripping down,Why on earth would he sweat that badly if the place is fully airconditioned?

He excuse himself and slowly went out of the performance hall.

When he stood up his feeling started to feel heavy, so heavy he can't barely walk and he felt so weak.

He is at the men's room, He blink his eyes several times.

He is alone there.

He splashed water form his face and when he raise his head up Lee Donghae is already there.

He is quite shocked that he appear out of nowhere.

"You scare me" Yuri rub his eyes then held his head

"Im sorry then" He laugh sarcastically.

He came near the sink and wash his hands that Yuri move back a little.

"You are really desperate huh?" He suddenly say while looking at himself at the mirror that Yuri Scowled.

He grin and pat his shoulder.

"Jessica finally pitied you for your desperate love for her"

This guy is mocking him it's so obvious, He gritted his teeth but his body won't follow him that he suddenly felt like falling down

His face came near his ears and whispered something that Yuri's system stop.

As Donghae Walks, His steps became so loud to his ears.

Donghae just closed the door the normal way but the way he heard it, It is crashed down loudly that he felt his body crumbled down.

His sweat is falling from his forehead and he felt that his body is shaking.

"No....You can't fall down Yuri......Jessica...is waiting for you" He slowly knelt down

'Of course she will try to love you because she pitied you for what happen to you' That voice roam around his mind.

He tried his feet to stand but he's so weak

"That's not true.......Jessica.....Loves....me" He is catching his own breath.

 

'BLAG!'

His body drop down on the floor, Eyes remained open.

 

"Dad?"

Someone smiled and rub his head

"Who are you?"

It's a voice of an elderly man

 

Pitied? No! I know you love me......

 

"I understand that dad can't remeber us anymore"

Someone hug him while he is crying.

 

Why do i have to doubt everything?......

 

"Im home"

He can see himself smiling while entering a house

 

But as i believe that you love me fate will make me see that everything is the other way around.

 

"Dad......Mom"

His voice trailed off

 

Because no matter how i fight it.....

 

He came near the two persons hugging theirselves in their sleep or so he thought

 

My heart will always doubt everything

 

Then he realize they are gone........He slowly felt his own tears.

 

 

 

He is slowly turning his eyes close he wants to sleep because he felt so tired.

Yuri is lying on the floor unconcious.

 

' Why do you all have to left me like im a pityful person '

 



An update guys thanks and please comment byeeeeeeee