NO ONE APPROVES & JEALOUSY

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 Yoong taps Sooyoungs shoulder who looks at him, they have the same expression of eyes while looking at Yuri who is busy grilling their meat.

They are quite confuse, Yuri just invited the two of them at a restaurant without a reason which is rare.

Yoong clears his throat while Sooyoung Fix his self.

Yuri who doesn't have a clue that his friends are looking at him strangely just continue humming and grilling their meat.

"What's with you?" Finally someone from the two of them asked something.

Yuri raise his head and look at the two of them.

The two of them looks like they are being tricked or something the way they look at Yuri.

"Don't worry i won't let the two of you pay for this i just want to eat ok" Yuri said who laughs a little when he notice their stare.

Yoong took the chopstick and started to put meat at the griller.

"I know something happens to you so spill it" Yoong said who started grilling the meat too, Sooyoung nodded in agreement.

Yuri stop and look at them. "You really know me Yoong" Now he started to ruffle Yoong's hair.

Sooyoung on the other hand took a piece of meat and ate it, he put a water at the glass and drank it

"Maybe Jessica finally admits that she loves Yuri" Then he started to laugh but that really stop Yuri That Yoong Immediately gets it.

"Is that it?" Yoong place his chopstick down while Sooyoung look at the both of them .

Yuri place a soju at his shot glass and gulped it down and look at them seriously.

"Im gonna start a relationship with Sica" Yuri said with full of determination but both of their reaction is not good.

Yoong facepalm his self while sooyoung's Mouth agape.

Sooyoung was the first one to recover and rub his ears "Can you repeat what you just said?"

Yuri is about to repeat it when Yoong cut him down "Don't make him repeat it Sooyoung"

Yoong look at him "Is it because i said that Jessica is just forcing  herself to her boyfriend That's why your doing this, Yuri that was just-"

"Sica confessed to me" This time it is his turn to cut him down.

Yoong smirk while Sooyoung Looks at them.

"Don't you think that your just doing this in a rush?" Sooyoung voice out his opinion.

"Tell him about it" Yoong said it sarcastically that Yuri put down the chopstick that  his holding at the table harshly.

Then Yuri stood up harshly "What's your problem with Sica?!" Yuri said stopping his anger.

Sooyoung pulls Yuri to sit but he just doesn't want to.

People are starting to look at them.

"Yuri sit down" Sooyoung tell him in a low voice but he just remain still glaring at Yoong with his eyes.

"So me protecting you is a bad thing, Huh? Hyung?" Sooyoung knows that Yoong is really serious this time Yoong only calls them hyung when the situation is serious or he's serious.

"Just because she confess doesn't mean that she likes you" Yoong said shoving it into Yuri.

Yuri sneered "If only i knew that you like Sica too" He said making Yoong burn his ears.

Sooyoung wants to stop the two but he knew that both of them won't  and are dominant in this situation.

Yoong stood up "Im done with this"

"Yoong" Sooyoung called out to stop him.

"Let him Soo, He's just jealous"  Yuri mockingly said that made Yoong stop.

Yoong face him

"Yeah i like Jessica bit i know when to stop hyung, I know that she likes you but can you make sure that will stop her crazy doings"

Yoong said that somehow make Yuri stop.

Yoong turn his back and walk away leaving Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

Yuri sat back now his mood is totally ruined but somehow he didn't want to talk to Yoong like that he just wants everyone to approve his decision cause he know that it is wrong in the first place.

He just declared it to himself because hearing Sica saying  that she loves him, Immediately all the pain that he felt went away instantly.

He just want to take a chance at loving Sica cause that's what he dreams of.

 


When Jessica open the door she immediately saw Sooyoung carrying Yuri.

"What happen to him?" SIca help Sooyoung on carrying Yuri inside.

"He won't let me stop him" Sooyoung replied in Sica's question while carrying him.

They put him at the couch.

when they are done Sooyoung sighed.

"Jess ill Go ahead" Sooyoung said.

Sica replied with a smile.

"Ok take care"

Sooyoung Wave his hand and walked ahead.

Sooyoung wanted to ask Sica but he thinks  he is not in the right position to do so.

When Sooyoung was gone, Sica went to the couch where Yuri is sitted at, Unconcios because of too much drunkness.

Sica held his cheek "Your too much drunk seobang"

Sica stood up to get a towel only to stop when Yuri held her wrist but before she could even respond Yuri already pull her to him.

Yuri was hugging her so tightly "Sica" He muttered, Sica hug him too then she slowly smiled.

"What is it Yuri-ah?"  She replied in her sweet tone while patting his back.

"I love you so much" he said in a deep voice.

"I love you Too Yuri" Sica replied and hug him tight "So don't leave me"

 


Taeyeon was a little bit annoyed while looking at the two who are laughing and talking leaving him behind and as if he's not there.

And the most irritating part is that it was suppose to be Taeyeon and Tiffany who will eat together but suddenly Nichkhun appear out of nowhere that Tiffany just invited him along, having enough of it Taeyeon clear his throat.

The two stopped and they started eating quietly but minutes later Nichkhun started creating weird sounds that Tiffany giggled at that while Taeyeon is starting to get pissed.

Tiffany wipe and stood up "Tae, Nick, I'll Just go to the restroom"

Tiffany just smiled easingly at Taeyeon but when she look at Nichkhun She giggled that make Taeyeon more Annoyed.

When Tiffany left there was an awkward silence that started between the two.

Taeyeon was just eating while Nichkhun is staring at him Taeyeon knew that he is staring at him but he just don't want to mind it.

 


Tiffany close the faucet and look at herself at the mirror.

she just notice that Taeyeon is quiet and didn't even talk but she shrugged the thought maybe Tae-Tae is just tired.

She went out of the rest room only to see Nichkhun is already at the floor holding his face while Taeyeon is looking at him furiosly.

She immediately went to them to Taeyeon particularly.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked and as she look around the people are all looking at them.

"Tae-Tae?" She wants to hear explanation.

Taeyeon didn't answer, his eyes is fix at Nichkhun looking like he is going to kill him.

Nichkhun Lifted himself up to stand Tiffany was about to go to him When Taeyeon hold her.

"Let's go Fany!" Taeyeon  commanded to her.

But Tiffany insisted to help Nichkhun up.

"Are you alright?" Tiffany asked Nichkhun that he nodded.

Taeyeon smirk and shook his head not believing what he's seeing.

"Don't go with him Tiff He's crazy" Nichkhun said like he is a kid, That made Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon remove Tiffany away from him and look a him.

"Tiffany is going with me and not to you" Taeyeon push him Tiffany got shocked by that NIchkhun Fall back again but before Tiffany could do something Taeyeon already grab her hand.

His hold is tight and Tiffany could feel pain from it.

They went out of the restaurant still his hold is strong.

"Wait Tae-Tae" She tried to let go but he's strong they did not ride his car instead she was just pulled by Taeyeon somewhere.

"Where are we going?!" Her patience is beginning to lessen.

Finally they stop at a vacant lot, Tiffany immediately held her wrist that reddens from his hold when he remove it form her hand.

When she look at Taeyeon he was just looking at her.

Tiffany avoided her eyes to him.

She was about to walk out of the corner of the lot but Taeyeon block his arm at her way.

She look at him.

"Your going to him?" Taeyeon asked in his annoying tone.

Then he smirk "I won't let you" His voice is final but Tiffany knows that Taeyeon is the one wrong this time.

"I will just say sorry for what you did to him" 

Taeyeon shook his head "No you won't go near that guy anymore!"

Tiffany tried to push him but he's strong.

"What's your problem?"

Tiffany look at him that their eyes met.

Slowly all the force in Tiffany's body was gone when their eyes was stuck to each other.

She avoided his eyes  she was about to struggle free from him When suddenly she felt something Touch her lips and when she realize it, it was Taeyeon's lips.

Her eyes totally widens Taeyeon was kissing him, her body felt numb but before Taeyeon could deepen his kiss Tiffany snapped back and pushed him.

Tiffany cover her lips and run immediately away from him.

"Stupid Tiffany don't be happy by his kiss"

Tiffany run like there's no tomorrow and he run not knowing where to go.

Taeyeon kiss her without a reason what is taeyeon thinking?

She just run, run , run.



HI guys an update..... thanks for the support and please comment hhahahahahha byeeeee