SON AND DAUGHTER

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

The other Kwon smile as he sit at his chair in his office...he seem so happy while sitting there....

"All the blame will be on Im" The other Kwon smile as he talk to Nichkhun.....

Nichkhun smile then sat at the other chair....

"Kim Taeyeon, Im Yoong and next one will be Kwon Yuri" he smirk for his success....

"I'll let them pay for what they did to my family..."

 

 

Yoong held down Donghae who holds a gun...they both struggle to each other but Yoong didnt knew that Donghae already prepared an injection and inject it at him...

Yoong fell down because of that....

Donghae smiled.....

"Tyler it's done!!" Donghae shouted that the other Kwon enter the room....

he walk near Donghae then pick up the gun at the floor....

Donghae look at Yoong who just lost his conciousness that when he look back at Tyler the latter is already pointing the gun at him that Donghae got a bit shock but tried to smile...

"Hey...im not yet wearing a bullet proof vest...." he is about to get it from the bag that he is carrying when...

"You don't need it anymore" 

then a shot was heard,,,,,

 

Donghae is lying on the floor slowly losing his conciousness....

"What are you doing?" Donghae asked trying to catch his breath...

"The child should hate his father by seeing his Dong-appa being shot by him right?" He sarcastically replied while wiping the gun with a cloth....

Donghae gritted his teeth and tried to stand but his shot is so fatal that blood is overflowing ....

Tyler grin....

"The child will hate his real father and the blame will be on Yoong"..." His grin grew wider "and you Will die" he chuckle so hard while Donghae is fighting to breath and live but the blood won't stop....

"my problems are slowly solved" he said then place the gun at Yoong's hand then walk out of the room leaving Yoong who is unconcious and Donghae who is chasing his life....

 

"And the woman?" Tyler asked that Nichkhun raise his head then smile...

"She's already taken care of" he answered that tyler relax himself as he heard that...."everything is going accoding to my plan" he said and laugh....

 

 

' I am his son Im Jeyoong '

 

 

J open his eyes slowly then raise his head at Juhyun's lap that the latter smile....

"How's Dong-appa?" J calmly ask at his mother 

"We still have to wait but don't worry i am sure that your Dong-appa will be alright"

j  smiled he acts more calm than earlier....

"Where's Seulgi?" he ask that Juhyun pointed at the other bench where Yoong is sitted at together with Seulgi...

J quickly stand and went at their direction.....

 

"J" Seulgi smile

J is looking intently at Yoong then pull Seulgi away from the seat...

"Don't sit with him he's a bad man!!!" J shouted while Yoong just stare at the kid like he doesn't know what to say...

 

Yoong raise his head and look at Juhyun who walk by and is now behind J....

"Seohyun" that came out from his mouth....

Juhyun sighed....

"J can you and Seulgi sit their at where we are earlier this ahjushii and i will talk about something...."

"but mom he is a bad man and-" J didnt finish his sentence when Seulgi pull him away...

 

 

' Love that you take for granted because you want to forget someone that you once love '

 

After all those years he saw her again but this time the love that he has taken for granted is now gone and he can never take it anymore....

she sat beside him that Yoong glance at her....

"Is that your son?" Yoong ask while seohyun just nodded not looking at him...

Yoong remove his glance..."with Donghae?" He try to smile but his voice is evident of sadness....

"No" she answer simply that Yoong just nodded his head then stood up....

"I am going to buy a drink...what do you and the kids like?" he asked 

"It's not with Donghae" Seohyun said still not looking at him that Yoong stop...

Yoong smile and is about to say something when....Seohyun finally look at him that his smile fades....their eyes are fighting for some stare...

"If something bad happens to Donghae i'll make sure that you will pay for it"

calm yet it is full of hatred and anger that his heart bleeds by that....

"Seohyun i...." he cant find words to defend his self....

Yoong felt it the loud slap that he receive from Seohyun that when he looks at her...she looks so calm that he can't look at her....

She smile then....

 

That thing didnt escape J's eyes that even when they are quite far he seem to sympathize The man even if he hates him for doing something bad at his Dong-appa

 

 

' Back then even if i felt a hatred towards you somehow my heart wants to ask why you seems to be trying to enter inside of it...as i ask myself about my young mind back then i realize that you as my father my heart never doubted anything about it'

 

 


 

 

' I am her Daughter Kwon Yoona '

 

 

"hey old guy" 

Yuri smile as he saw Yoona in front of him....

"How's my daughter today?" he ask then kneel in front of her to level their height...he tap her head slowly...

"appa is so excited to see you"

The child smile,,,,

"appa" she called him that he smile

"you'll never forget me right?"

Yuri smile more widely then place his arms around her daughter and hug her....

"I may forget but always remember that Appa will always love Yoona the way i love your omma...i'll never forget anything that this love had taught me...."

He close his eyes as he tighten his hug....

"Don't ever forget that i love you so so much"

Yoona release herself from the hug then show something to him....

"Here appa" she showed him the necklace that Jessica gave to her the only thing is that it has a crack on it....

her face looks worried "Be careful okay?"

Yuri didnt understand but he nodded "Yeah"

 

 

slowly Yuri open her eyes only to see Jessica sleeping beside him...they are now at their house and sleeping.....

he smile then raise his hand and trace every part of her face...

"I love you" he said and watch as she sleeps....

Jessica slowly open her eyes that she smile and bury herself at Yuri and hug him more....

He hug her tightly too...

 

 

' I was not born yet but i always save him that's what appa always tell me...that her Yoona will always be there and protect her family, back then my young mind will never mind it but when i realize it one day you are already.....'

 

 


 

No one can calm Taeyeon down as he continue punching Nichkhun's face while the latter just laugh like a maniac while being punch...

"i'll kill you!!!" he's panting so hard while punching him...

"Let her Go!!!!!" Taeyeon shouted while the police is calming him down and stopping him....

His face is bruised and bleeding heavily....

finally they seperated Taeyeon from him....

Taeyeon's eyes are trembling while bleeding...

he scream out while trying to struggle from the police hold...

he kept shouting while he is being pulled out and thrown at the dark room....

They punched him too and leave him full of blood...

he is lying at the dark room alone and bleeding...he is groaning in pain.....

"fany...." he whispered between his breath...."fany"

 

"She is now being shut down for meddling at it and you know what...Tifany will be gone if she keep associating with this"

His heart jump out from his chest that when Amber called at that moment and said that Tiffany is nowhere to be found...Nichkhun receive multiple fist from him....

 

"Fany...." he whispered as he try to stand but his body got numb already....

 

"Tiffany!!!!" he screamed out...

 

 

' Jeyoong and i didnt knew back then how Uncle Taeyeon, Uncle Yoong and appa fight for the love that they cherish so much that they pass on for us to take care of...'


 

Hi please comment and subscribe and for those who still read this story thanks and bye......