LIMIT

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying?" The other Kwon blurted out as Mr. Jung said it to him....

Mr Jung just stay still as he is sitting in front of him....

The other Kwon just scratch his head trying not to be irritated or something....Then he face Mr Jung....

 

"You know how much you will pay to me if you let go of my wedding with Jessica?" He said in his sarcastic yet deadly tone....

 

"I have decided already and scaring me will not change my decision" Mr Jung said firmly at him that he just smirk then chuckle....

 

"Me? Scaring you?" He shook his head in a playful way "I won't do that"

His stare then became deadly but Mr Jung is firm and won't be intimidate by it...

But The other Kwon smile again before he handed out a paper at Mr Jung...

Mr Jung look at the paper before he took it and read it......

Mr Jung's eyes widens as he reads it.....The other Kwon expected that reaction from him....

 

"You can think about everything all over again Mr Jung"

Mr Jung is evident of gritting his teeth from anger.....

The other Kwon can see it that he knew he captured him again.....

Mr Jung stood up from where he is sitted at and he is about to walk out when he spoke....

 

"Im stupid enough to force my daughter to you when she is already loving the right person"

 

"You think that Yuri can give everything to Jessica?" He ask that Mr Jung just shrugged his shoulders....

 

"I don't know but i trusted my daughter now because she really chose the right person"

 

He didn't bother saying goodbye to him...he just left like that.....

 

 

Mr Jung is at the parking lot with his men when he remembers something....

 

"What are you doing here?" Mr Jung ask as he saw Yuri in front of their house

 

Yuri bowed then smile respectfully to him that he just ignore it....

 

He breathed harshly sign of annoyance....

"Say what you want and make it fast i don't want to waste my time on you" 

 

"yes sir" Yuri answer 

 

"I'll just make a deal to you sir"

 

His brows knitted "Deal?" Mr Jung chuckled then he look at Yuri..."I don't want to make stupid dealings with you if you have nothing to say you can go out" He didn't wait for Yuri to react that he turn his back....

 

"I'll let You free from Tyler Kwon"

 

He stop and that's when Yuri continue again.....

 

"I'll save all of you from him" Mr Jung then face himself to Yuri....

 

As Mr Jung look at him he suddenly saw something that made him stop....

 

' I love Yuri because just a simple smile from him makes everything about me all calm ' He remember that words from Jessica....

 

But Mr Jung didn't let that slip in from him...

"What are you saying?"

 

"You know what im trying to say sir....don't let him control everything about you just because of his money"

 

Mr Jung had felt that he was being struck hard by those simple words....

Yuri bowed then he showed those calm smile again......

"i'll be going sir..sorry for bothering you" Yuri turn his back to leave.....

"Wait"

 

Yuri stop then face at him again....

 

"you don't know what your doing" Mr Jung said in a calm warning tone....

 

Yuri then smirk before he look at him with those unfear eyes.....

 

"I know it and i already decided that i'll save all the person that is involve...."

 

Mr Jung smiled as he remembers it......

 

' After long thoughts i already decided ' he shook his head while smiling like he is so happy ' That you are really the right person for my daughter '

 

' Don't remove that smile ever again Kwon Yuri '

 

 


 

 

Every people in Korea is now asking questions when suddenly an article and a previous murder cases are spreading all over the place making everyone curious and confuse.....The article of murders has somewhat has connection to each other.....

 

Media and news are all over it....It's like someone is spreading it some are saying that maybe it's the dead victims who tried to seek justice at the other world.....But as news spread out someone is smiling at it......

 

 

"what are you smiling at?" Taeyeon ask as Yuri is smiling by himself

 

Yuri then shrugged his shoulders "Nothing" Yuri answer simply......

"Are you the one who is spreading that article?" taeyeon whispered at him that his grin turn more wider....

 

"I had a hard time searching for those cases of course with the help of everyone"

"Does Jessica knows this?"

 

Yuri's brows knitted "Jessica?"

"I know that you didn't inform her about this because you know that this will stake your life if they knew that it's you"

Yuri just calmly nod his head....

Taeyeon close his eyes before he sighed...

"Do you know that all those cases are rumored to be done by highly people and if they will know that it's you they won't hesitate to kill you"

 

Yuri just smirk before he look at Taeyeon.....

"They are all connected to Tyler Kwon and him being connected to them I want them to Know how much does it hurt losing someone because of money"

 

Taeyeon can't stop him and he knew it...

 

"I will save You Taeyeon and everyone else that has been involved" He is smiling in that calm way again......

 

"Yuri" Taeyeon called him in that tone that he wants to stop him....

 

"It's alright i am the reason why your here in the first place" Yuri stood up from where he is sitted at "And i will drag you away from everything Taeyeon-ah So just wait okay"

 

Taeyeon remain sitted at the chair after Yuri left.....

 

'He is doing everything alone again'

 

"You said that no one will do everything alone again then Why?" Taeyeon just sighed.....

 

 

*******************************

 

After Visiting Taeyeon, Yuri went at a music stadium.......As he enter inside he can already see how grand it is.....

 

He went in with his VIP card.....

 

As he walk at the halls he can already hear it.....That beautiful sound that he always admire......

 

' Does this sound lingers at my ears forever even if i forget everything '

He thought as he walk along the quiet hall.....As he enter inside the music hall.....the sound became more beautiful.....

 

He glance at Jessica as she is there alone playing a beautiful sound at an empty music hall......

 

He stop at the middle of the audience seats and continue watching her there.....

 

' You will have a beautiful life Sica and all this problems will just vanish with me '

 

He smiled and slowly he walk to get down ....

 

' Everything that happens at us makes me more know how much i love you'

 

'It's kind of stupid of me to think of unloving you when you are already at the deep part of my heart '

 

The playing is finish perfectly that he clap.....

 

' I won't forget everything Sica of how much this love makes me alive '

 

Jessica stood up from where she is sitted at and smiled....

 

"Yuri" She called at as she waved her hands in front of him

 

' I don't want to forget how you called my name '

 

Yuri started walking down to get to her.....

 

' But i am already at my limit.....' He suddenly stop from walking and everything is starting to stop from him.....Jessica who is waving at him is vanishing from his vision.....

 

'Sica'

 

He fell down and immediatelly lose his conciousness while his eyes is fully wide open....

 

 

"What are you saying Yuri?!" his uncle Im said as they are talking at his office....

 

Yuri just look down then breath in and out first trying to remove his nervousness

 

"I want to drink that medicine that father drunk to prolong his memory before" He repeted again what he just said.....

 

His uncle got shock as he got clarified of what he's saying....

 

"Yuri it will risk your life!" 

 

"I don't care im now forgetting things and i know that sooner or later it will all be gone so i want to drink it now"

 

Mr Im shook his head...."I won't repeat the same mistake twice"

 

Yuri put his hand at his shoulder that he look at him....

 

"Please im begging you Uncle I don't want to forget everything"

 

Mr Im can't stop himself to tear up as he saw him begging but he stop it and he is determine to make him stop...

 

"Yes you will prolong your memory but if the time limit reaches you.....no sign or anything and everything will vanish form you liike a thin air" He tried to talk it out on him....

 

"And it will bring more pain from you from the usual pain of alzheimers"

 

Yuri shook his head before he clasp his hand at his face trying to calm himself...

Mr Im  patted Yuri's shoulders "We can still prolong your memory Yuri but not by using it"

 

Yuri is quiet that Mr Im smiled

 

"Promise me that you won't talk about this ever again"

 

 

 

' im sorry uncle but my urge to remember everything prevails......'

 

Jessica runs into him while he is just lying at the audience area still eyes open wide.....

 

' This medicine is the only thing that could make me remember Jessica and my friends and This is only the thing that could make me move forward........'

 

"YURI!!!"

 



Thanks and byeee