I WANT TO CRY

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

2 year old J is playing at the corner of the backyard while Juhyun is just looking at him lovingly......

Juhyun just smiled unconciously.....

 

 

When Juhyun woke up the first thing that she saw is a man......

He is smiling at her and he look so calm and good.....

 

"Where am i?" Juhyun ask as she slowly lifted herself up that the man assist her...

"Your in a hospital" He answered "By the way im Lee Donghae" He introduce himself.....

Juhyun just look at him that he notice it....

"Don't worry i won't hurt you" He said to assure her..

"By the way your baby is safe" He said that Juhyun's face turns shock...

 

"Baby?" She blurted out that Donghae move aback at the sudden reaction....

"You seems like you don't know"

Juhyun nodded her head slowly.....

"Im pregnant?" She sounded really dumbfounded.

"Yes your pregnant and 3 weeks to be exact"

Juhyun don't know if she will smile or cry of too much happiness.....

 

"Omma" Juhyun stop from her own thoughts when she heard his son's voice..

She smiled "What is it J?" She said softly and sweetly while fixing his hair that is rumbled up because of sweat...

The boy smiled then he cupped his mother's face....

"J wants play omma"

Juhyun then smiled "My J wants to play" She stood up then lifted him up that he giggle...

Juhyun then face him to her while lifting him up....

 

 

"Jeyoong?" Juhyun look at Yoong as they are walking holding each other's hand....

Yoong grin widely....

"I want my first child to be a son then his name will be Jeyoong"

Juhyun saw how he said it dreamily....

Yoong look at her "Can we do that?"

Juhyun suddenly felt shy at the sudden words of that she bowed her head....

"Pabo" She whispered 

Yoong smiled before he slowly lifted her head up.....

"I will remove all my unnecessary feelings for Jessica then if that happens  promise me that you will still be here with me"

Juhyun just smiled a little then put herself to hug Yoong....

 

"I know that you love me but Jessica will always be the first one in your heart..." Juhyun said while hugging J

Then a smile appear at her lips.....

"Ive already accepted that Yoong" She whispered to herself

 

 


 

Jessica is acting like nothing happened she seems to act like it doesn't really happen....

Yuri can understand if she cries cause she looks like she wants to cry but why she's not doing it....

She looks like she is stopping herself to do that....

"Do you want to eat something?" Jessica ask as they are both at the kitchen....

Yuri just remained quiet while Jessica is just happily humming something.....

 

Then someone knock on the door that both of them look at each other....

When they open it, It was Tiffany and Soojung....

 

The two girls just hug Jessica tightly....

 

"Are you alright Unnie?" Soojung ask that Jessica just smiled then look at Tiffany who seems so worried too..

" I brought a soup for you they say that it's good for you"

Jessica just get it with a smile.....

"By the way we just get by were going now" Soojung said

"Your going already" Jessica looks like she is not depressed or something that the two girls notice it.....

 

"I'll just put this in the bowl wait for me" Jessica immediately went in the kitchen...

 

"Why does she seems like not at herself"

Soojung said it that Yuri and Tiffany look at her....

Soojung then look at Yuri...

"Don't force her to cry oppa" Soojung remind that Yuri nodded....

"I know that already Soojung-ah"

Both of the girls smiled at Yuri "Take care"

 

Then they went out....

Yuri went in the kitchen and there she saw Jessica just standing  not doing anything....

 

"Sica"

Upon hearing Yuri's voice she jolted up then she turn around to face him...For awhile he saw how she looks so sad but it was covered up with  a so fake smile....

 

"I just was about to put it in the bowl" She said trying to remove that feeling...

Jessica is about to get a bowl but Yuri came near her and hug her from behind.....

Jessica stop....

"Sica"

Sica tried to free herself from the hug....

"They're waiting Yuri" 

Yuri tighten the hug but Jessica seems like she don't want to feel that sad feeling that everyone wants her to feel right now.....

 

Jessica close her eyes trying to supress that feeling....

 

' Yuri please don't do this....I don't want to cry...please '

 

 

For days Yuri is still sad about everything but Jessica never mention anything or even let him feel that she is sad until one day.....

 

Yuri went home early from his office.....The first thing that he find is Jessica but she is nowhere to be found....Yuri thought that maybe she went out but his thoughts stop when he saw the vacant room where they plan to put the baby is open slightly...

 

Yuri slowly went in front of the door then put his hand at the knob to turn it....

He slowly open it and enter only to stop when....

 

She saw Jessica at the small bed lying there hugging the toys that supposed to be the baby's...

She walk there then kneel at the side of the bed....

 

Her face is so red and tears are still evident in her eyes...

Yuri touch her cheeks and slowly wipe the tears at her face....He smiled....It seems like she cried so hard.....

 

"Why are you crying by yourself Sica-ah" He rub her face "You should cry together with me"

He lean his head at her head "I won't let you cry alone again"

He touch her hand then put it at his cheeks.....

Jessica then slowly open her eyes only to see Yuri is now in front of her....

She is about to stand up but Yuri held him down.....

"Rest Jessica because finally you cried"

Jessica just look at Yuri "Yuri-ah"

Yuri nodded "I kow Jessica" He hold her hand more "Don't ever hide your feelings like that because it hurts me"

Jessica then bit her lip "If you want to cry...cry with me" She close her eyes

"If you want to smile or whatever feeling you want to have please do it with me Sica"

 

Yuri caress her head "The baby is now happy because you finally show your true feeling that shows you love him too"

Then Jessica can't stop her tears anymore that it fall continuosly...

Yuri then let her cry......

He just hold her hand while she cries.....

"We can surpass this just trust me" Then he kiss her hand then smiled....

 

 

' Baby, Thanks for being with us for a short time but even so your mother, Your father and Your appa bear loves you '

 

 



Thanks and byee