UNKNOWN FEELING

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Tiffany is running like theres no tomorrow she just receive a message from her phone, upon seeing it she dash out of her office leaving all her paperworks.

"Noona, I just brought  Hyung to the hospital He slit his wrist!" - Amber

 

Tiffany can't hold of herself she wants to see Taeyeon Immediately.

"What are you thinking Tae-Tae?" She can't help but ask herself.

 

TIFFANY POV

Tiffany open the door of the room slowly only to see a sleeping Taeyeon at his bed.

"Noona" Amber stood up from his sit upon seeing Tiffany.

"How is he?" Tiffany asked in a soft tone voice.

Amber shook his head and glance at his hyung. "He's fine now, Thank god i came home early or else...." Amber stop and shook his head feeling so worried.

Tiffany pat his back.

She look at him while sleeping, he looks really tired and he look so lifeless.

"She really has that effect on you Tae-Tae that you can kill yourself just for her"

"When will be the time that it would be me?"

 

Tiffany sits at the side of his bed and touch his head gently while Amber was outside talking to a nurse.

"Don't ever do this again Taeyeon" She curve her lips in an easing smile.

"Don't......" She can't control her tears anymore that it started falling, all her fears rushed away from her body.


 

Jessica was just slouching at her couch while her face looks undescribe.

Her phone was just at the table and she just kept staring at it waiting for it to ring or something.

She kept sighing every second glancing at her phone.

Suddenly her phone rings that she immediatelly grab it and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yuri!"

"No, It's me"

Her smile faded and frowned "What do you want Sooyoung?" She said trying not to sound like she is irritated.

She heard him Smirk.

"I just want to ask if Yuri is there cause he's not answering his phone but i guess judging from the way you answer he's not there"

Jessica rolled her eyes.

Jessica ended the line and drop her cellphone at the table.

She crossed her arms, why won't he answer his phone. Then her frowned turned to a worried expression.

She ruffled her hair in frustration why is she even worried if he is not even concern at all.

 


 

Jessica had fallen asleep at the couch waiting for Yuri.

When the door opened Jessica Immediately Jolted up from the couch.

"Sica?" Yuri placed his bag at the table and stop when he saw her.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Ive waited for you" Sica was quite displease at his tone.

Yuri breathed out "Go home Sica" Yuri said in a calmer tone.

Jessica laid at the couch again.

"Im gonna stay here" She said not minding him.

Yuri came near at the couch and tried to pull her but she stayed still.

"What are you doing im sleeping" Jessica complained she knows that Yuri is serious on making her go home but she will not leave.

He pulled her hard again but she fought that when she tried to release herself from the grip they both fell down on the floor.

"Aww!" Yuri bump his head at the floor.

Yuri was about to scold Sica when he suddenly realize their position, Sica is just staring at him while he is under her.

Their eyes intertwined,

'THUD'

'THUD '

He can hear his own heart and his eyes landed on her lips instantly that he felt his own body hardens.

She was about to stood up when he held her down, Sica didn't expect it that her expression was shocked.

Yuri is still holding her tightly while she was just looking at him like waiting of what he's going to do.

Yuri shifted their position still holding her tightly like she's going to get away when he release her.

Yuri is now on top while Sica remain still, He can't help his self.

He was just looking at her lips.

His lips is trembling and he is thinking twice of doing it.

He don't know what's going to happen but he slowly drops his lips at her, he saw Sica closed her eyes that his urge became stronger

Their lips touched, It felt so soft and warm that Yuri wants to deepen their kiss but before he could do it Sica is already doing it so he fought back now they are kissing deeply.

He is just dreaming of it before but now kissing her is so good no! it is the best!

He don't want to let go that when they are catching for breath they will just take it in a second and continue it again.

Yuri lifted Sica Up still kissing her, He drop her at the couch still kissing her,

Sica hug the crook of his neck towards her to deepen it more.

They are kissing like there's no tomorrow and he doesn't want to let go of her lips cause he felt that it fits his lips perfectly.

 

' Ding Dong'

Sica let go of his lips while hugging him "The door seobang"

Yuri chase her lips again "Don't mind it they will go if no one will answer" He said and continue kissing her that she kissed back too.

"Hey Yul! I know your in there open up!" It was Yoong.

"OPEN UP MONKEY!!" It was sooyoung.

Then numerous bang on the door was heard.

 

Then that stop him, he let go of Sica.

"Yuri" Sica called her when he stood up.

Yuri sighed "Fix yourself Sica" He said and turn back and walk to open the door.

Sica sighed and fix her hair and herself....

 


"What took you so long to open the door!" Sooyoung Immediately enter when he opened the door.

Jessica appeared and went at Yuri's side.

"I thought your alone" Yoong said when he saw jessica like he is targeting something. He drop some plastic bag at Yuri.

 

Sooyoung was anticipating the food when it was prepared,

The four of them are settled at the table with food and drinks.

Yoong immediatelly sense Yuri and Sica.

Yuri is quiet while Sica kept staring and glancing at Yul when Yoong landed his eyes at Sooyoung He just shook his head and smirk.

Sooyoung was just anticipating the food.

 

YURI POV

What have you done Kwon Yuri?! Sica has a boyfriend Don't you understand that?! what if Yoong and Sooyoung didn't came?

I can't look at Sica eventhough i know that she is looking at me i sense that Yoong notice my actions too..

 

Your stupid Kwon? Now what will Sica think, That you are taking advantage of her?

I gulped down the soju and gulp and gulp until i realize that i can't recognize my own house anymore.

 

I felt my whole world spinning and turning,

 

"I Love You Yuri"

i heard that in my drunken state but i  didn't mind it anymore cause it sounded just like a dream but even if It's a dream i wanted to answer too.

"I Love you too Sica"



Hi guys thanks for subscribing and comments hope you like this chapter,,,,

SOOYOUNG, YOONG,AMBER are guys tooo.....

Thanks byeeeee......