MEET

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Yuri with the goons has been place at the nearby police station while the woman has been sent to the hospital.

All of them had been thrown inside the temporary cell.

Yuri kept grumbling to himself, Why does he have to be in here in the first place when he's just having some fun.

He thought the night would be perfect but it end up like this and to top it all up he didn't even saw the face of the woman, it's really kind of stupid for him that he let themselves wear that mask until they went out.

"Aissh!" He suddenly growl that all of the attention went into him.

"WHAT?!" He snarled when he saw all of them looking at him.

They all ignore him and don't bother because they all realize that part 2 of that fist fight will not be good for them.

He slump himself at the floor.

He touch his lips that he wince "AH!" It hurts, He still feel the pain of his body.

He kept mumbling to himself when he hear the gate open, He raise his head only to see Taeyeon standing at the front of the gateway.

"Taeng" He stood up immediately and run outside like a child. He thought that Taeng will meet him in a good way but.....

Taeyeon even give him a blow at the chest that he wince more.

"Ahh! what was that for Taeng?" He was answered by a pinch at his ears.

"Wa-wait Ta-Taeng" He tried to move away but he is pulling him away.

 

 

 

Yuri is rubbing his ears that was pinched by Taeyeon, They are now both sitting at a bench near the station.

"Why are you sulking it's just a pinch and a soft blow" Taeyeon said while sitting beside him

He sneered "Yeah it's just a pinch but i got into a heavy fist fight did you know that? then you will greet me with a blow at the chest"

Yuri tried to prove his logic but Taeyeon looks like he is not listening to him.

Yuri sighed when he realize Taeyeon will not console him.

Taeyeon notice his dreaded look

He guess he has to try putting his logic into Yuri

" I always tell you from the very start that Don't expect me to console you or even let you be at your stupid doings because"

Yuri raise his head to him that he also look back "Im not Jessica"

That sound harsh but it sounds so true too.

Yuri suddenly smile at that "Yeah" He said nonchalantly then he nodded "Jessica will always let me be"

Yuri look up while leaning himself at the bench "I wish that i can also let her be"

"Even in my dreams i kept hunting her" He continued "I don't know what i have to feel right now"

Yuri felt the wind that gush only at this time of night.

"Then be with her" Yuri heard that calm voice that he always look up to for the last years that he is with him.

"I don't know" He just answer mildly

"Just decide the best for yourself that in the end you won't regret"

 

 


 

Jessica woke up as early as usual the time that she usually is.

 

She felt her head that was been hit last 2 days ago......The doctors says that she is fine and no harm is done.

 

She is about to stand up away from his bed when she heard her phone ring.

"Hello" she answer without even looking at the caller ID

"Sooyeon meet me at my office" And that's it the call has ended

Jessica didn't even get a chance to breath of how his father talks at the phone.

She sighed and just walk straight at the bathroom to do his daily doings.

 

 

Jessica came at his father's office as fastly as she could and there she saw his father with someone.

The person's figure is familiar that Jessica stop at his steps.

She stay for a second at the open door before she announce her prescence.

The two men turn around only for Jessica to be surprise.

"Tae-Taeyeon" Jessica called out that his father's brows got together in curiousity.

"You know each other Mr Kim?" She heard her father ask 

Taeyeon give that witty smile and look at Jessica "Yes ive known your daughter" Taeyeon said in a hidden meaning 

The first thing that enters Jessica's mind Is Yuri upon seeing Taeyeon.

"So i will not introduce my Daughter to you then Mr Kim" Mr.Jung said while chuckling.

Taeyeon shrugged off His shoulder and nodded.

 

"By the way where is he?" Mr. Jung ask at Taeyeon, finding the one he is really dealing with..

 

"He will be here he is just a bit late" Taeyeon answered while Jessica's eyes are still on him not minding their conversation.

 

Jessica wants to ask to him of where is her Yuri.

 

 

"Oh! There he is" Teyeon suddenly blurted out that everyone look at the direction of where Taeyeon is pointing at.

 

Jessica and Mr Jung both look at the man who enters the room.

They both look at him weirdly because his helmet is still on him....

 

The helmet Guy obviously is looking at Jessica That Jessica notice it.

Mr. Jung can't help but to think is this really who is he dealing with he looks like he is not even serious or anything.

He guess he can get this easily he thought to himself.

 

"Im sorry if im late" The helmet guy said that their attention went into him While Taeyeon is just standing there calmly.

Jessica recognize his voice it sounded like someone but she doesn't know who it was.

The guy slowly remove his helmet at his head........

 

' This will be the start of everything '

 

 

"Hello"

That made Jessica together with his father grew all in shock while Taeyeon just shook his head at this man's Perfect entrance.

 

"Y-You- Your-" Mr Jung Can't complete his words while stuttering.

 

"Kwon Yuri" Yuri said proudly with face up high to them.

 

"President of Im's group corporation at New york" He continued then bowed still their eyes are all on him especially Jessica who wants to cry so badly while Looking at Yuri who has a bandage at his cheeks and his lips has a dry cut from a wound.

 

He smirk "The one your going to deal with"

 

 

' I'll never hide or run anymore this time it's all gonna be mine '

 



An update thanks again and bye