PRISON ROOMS

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

"Why is your face like that?" Sooyoung ask as Yoong enter the office looks so pale and white....

 

Yoong shook his head while Sooyoung is looking at him weirdly.

"It's nothing" Yoong immediately brush off the question.

 

"Did you and Yuri fight again?" Sooyoung continued asking.

Yoong look up at Sooyoung "No" he denied.

 

"Maybe im just tired" He went straight at his chair and sat there....

 

"Did you talk to him?"

Yoong shook his head and raise it to look at Sooyoung, He is doubting he wants to tell it to him but his mouth won't talk....

 

Sooyoung just sitted at the sofa near his table and didn't bother him for awhile cause he knew better that he won't talk.......

 

 

***********************

 

Yuri felt so heavy after his talk with that man, He really left him so stress.

If only he can kill him and make him pay for everything now......

 

He close his eyes and lean his back at the chair before he massage his head slowly.........

 

He is relaxing himself when  a knock was heard but he just continue massaging his head.....

"Enter"

 

then the door open revealing a girl.....

 

It's Jessica.......

"Yuri"

 

Yuri lifted his head up when he heard her voice...

 

"Jessica" He stood up and his lips form a unconcious smile as he see her smiling too.....

 

 

 

 

The two went up at the rooftop and they stood there while they are talking....

 

Yuri is holding a cup of coffee while Jessica is drinking a can of juice......beside the butterflies cage.....

 

 

"Did you miss me that much that you went here?" Yuri ask in a teasing way that Jessica shook her head making Yuri frown..

 

"What?" He look at her, his smile faded while Jessica giggle at Yuri's reaction....

 

"Of course i miss you, I don't know but i want to go here" Jessica said while looking up at the sky....

 

Yuri's face slowly softens as he heard that, He is looking at Jessica in that lovely manner....

 

Yuri's hands slowly touch her face that Jessica look to her.....

 

"My Jessica" Yuri cupped her cheeks then rub it with his thumb while he is smiling lovingly......

 

Jessica smile while Yuri is holding her cheeks.....

 

"Your hand is warm Yuri-ah" Jessica said as she close her eyes and feel her hand.....

 

"It's not my hand that is warm..." Yuri's hand went down slowly and touch her stomach and slolwy caress it.....

 

"My hand just gets warmth at you Jessica"

 

Yuri squatted down while holding her stomach.....Jessica look down while looking at Yuri who is smiling while holding her stomach.

 

"How's my daughter today?" Yuri ask as he caress it slowly and carefully....

 

"Are you sleeping?"

 

"Daughter?" Jessica got curious as to why Yuri is calling it a daughter already.....

 

Yuri lean his ear at Jessica's stomach before he answered.....

 

"This is our Yoona, Jessica" Yuri said as he is focusing on Jessica's stomach...

 

"How do you know that it's a daughter? maybe it's a son" Jessica said while touching Yuri's head....

 

"No, Im sure that this will be our Yoona" Yuri stay at that position.....

 

Yuri really accepted the baby even if it's not his.....Yuri already thought that it's Yoona because He is excited to see her daughter so much already but nothing is sure if it's a boy or a girl.......

 

"Come out fastly Yoona-ya Appa is already waiting for you"

Jessica giggled at that......

 

"Thank you Yuri"

 

Yuri lifted his head up and smile dorkily....

 

"Why is my princess thanking me so suddenly?"

 

This time Jessica cupped his cheeks.....

 

"Because you accepted me again......"

 

Yuri smiled and suddenly a stong wind blows that the cage open making all the butterfly inside of it went out.....

 

The two look at it as all of the butterfly flew upon beautifully.......

 

One butterfly lean at Jessica's shoulder.

 

"They said that you are in love with that person when you feel butterflies are around your stomach" Yuri is about to touch it but it fle away.

 

Yuri said as he look at Jessica......

 

"All of it went out of my stomach"

 

"No it went out of the cage" Jessica ruined his pick up line...

 

"Aissh Jessica do you have to ruin it"

 

Jessica giggled......And she stop giggling when.......

 

Numerous Butterflies drop at Yuri making him look like a flower....

 

Yuri smirk......"Just like i said they all belong to my stomach Jessica"

 

Yuri slowly walk near him but still the butterflies are all at him....

 

"I love you so much Jessica Jung Sooyeon"

 

And no warning or anything when Yuri suddenly kiss her making all the butterfly flew away and fly all around them......

Jessica started kissing back too that Yuri cupped her cheeks and lean his self more at her.....

 

 

' We will fix things together Jessica and after that i will marry you and be a good father to our Yoona '

 

' I love you so much '

 

 


 

Days had pass again but still news about Taeyeon is still hot and people kept making hates about him especially the people who are affected and their lives are ruin because of that group....

 

 

Amber appeared at Yuri's office seems so happy and quite nervous.

 

"Amber your here?" Yuri ask at the sudden appearance of the latter.

 

"Hyung........" He breathed first before he talk....

 

"I knew it already...."

 

"Knew what?" Yuri  ask as he look at the panting Amber....

 

"I know where Hyung is..."

 

That made Yuri stood up...

 

"Really?" He got a little happy at that.....

Amber nodded at him.

 

"I need to go there"

Amber shook his head that Yuri stop as he see the sudden change of reaction.

 

"No visitation is the policy there"

 

Yuri smirk "Is that the problem?"

Amber didn't expect that reaction "Yes" He replied.

 

"That's not a problem" Yuri lifted his phone up and dial someone....

 

 

"hello" Yuri grin "Come here and we will do something"

 

 

**************************************

 

Disguise as jail guards Yuri and Sooyoung together with Jessica and Tiffany are all now inside the premises of that highly acclaimed jail...

Piece of cake just as expected they enter like a pro......Of course with the help of the shikshin.......

 

Sooyoung had created fake I D's That the other guards there fell for it and they got inside easily.....

 

"Now we have to seperate and find Taeyeon's room" Yuri said as he fix his mouth cover.

 

"Doesn't Amber know the exact number of the room?" Sooyoung ask at Yuri.

He shook his head as reply..."He just know the exact floor so we have to go find it ourselves."

 

That made Tiffany nodded her head.

 

"Okay Jessica and i will go at that part while Tiff, you and Soo at that direction" Yuri pointed at the other side.

 

The two nodded at him

 

He breathed first "Ok let's do this"

The four seperated.......

 

 

Jessica and Yuri are now walking to guess where Taeyeon's room is......

 

This cell prison is so different it's a cell yet it feels so high class............

 

 

"I think this is it" Yuri said  as he pointed at the door that Jessica frowned....

 

"Are you sure?" Jessica ask at him.

 

Yuri shrugged his shoulder

 

"Maybe" Yuri said that Jessica facepalm herself.....

Seriously how can they find it when there are so many rooms....

 

"Ok open it" Jessica slightly commanded.....

 

As disguise jail guards they got the keys too and seperated it to them one by one...

 

Yuri hook one of the key that it click......

 

 

The two slowly enter but when they expected it to be Taeyeon of course it's not.....

 

Two big guys are what they saw.............

 

 

Jessica stop herself to laugh as she saw the two big guys with hideous make up on their faces with their wigs on while Yuri is just staring at them...

 

The two big guys obviously got shock at the sudden opening of the door.....

 

Yuri is about to close the door when One of the man pull him making Jessica stop and got alerted....

 

"Hey!" Jessica yelled when she thought they'll do something to him......

 

"Relax miss your friend here is so handsome" One of the man said.....

 

"Don't worry were not going to hurt the both of you" The other man said and get a make up that Yuri shrieked

 

"I have no time for this i have to find someone" Yuri tried to struggle but the two are strong....

 

"Hey Sica do something" Yuri tried to seek for help but Jessica is just looking at them trying not to laugh again as she saw the two man starting to put make up on Yuri....

 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

 

Yuri shouted out.....

 

 

*****************************************

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung got seperated as they are about to get caught...

 

Tiffany didn't knew where she run off to that when she got the lack of air she stop and just stood up at the wall trying to catch her own breath.....

 

"Are you sure about this?" Tiffany heard some whisperings she is about to run again but they never saw her......

 

"Is that Taeyeon really gonna get killed?"

 

Tiffany's whole body froze up as she heard it.

 

"We don't know yet" The other one laugh like a devil.....

 

Tiffany cover with her hands in shock as she can't take those.....

 

"What is his room again?"

 

 

"Room 2052"

 

******************************************

 

"Tadaaaaam"

 

Jessica kept on laughing as they made Yuri look like a clown at his make up...

 

Yuri is really pissed that he looks like crazy at his make up while he's looking at the mirror......

 

"Your son will be so proud of you if he sees that" The other man said while patting Jessica's head as they knew that Jessica is pregnant.

 

"How many times do i have to tell you that it's a daughter and her name will be Yoona" Yuri corrected him in a quite pissed mode.

 

The other one put his shoulder at Yuri's arm that Yuri almost lost his balance at the sudden weight of this man.

 

"Don't underestimate him, He's a good fortune teller before he got here"

 

The other man nodded like a pro...

 

"Whatever" Yuri said and was about to let go of himself at the man's hold when....

 

"Someone is in danger"

 

The other man suddenly blurted out that the other man got serious and let go of Yuri....

 

"Who is it big man?" The other man ask as he got worried....

 

Yuri and Jessica look at each other......

 

"You have to prevent it" The other man suddenly pointed at Yuri......

 

Yuri got serious "What are you saying?" 

"He is predicting something" The other man answer for him...

 

"Is this a joke?"

The other man shook his head at Yuri 

 

"Be careful at waters" He suddenly said looking at Yuri fiercefully....

 

"And don't doubt"

 

Yuri somehow felt something differently.........

 

Yuri's phone rung that he answer it immediately...

 

"Hello"

 

"What?!" Yuri's eyes turn to the man who is predicting that the man smirk at him.....

 

************************************

 

Tiffany is now in front of the room 2052....

Her hands is trembling as she is holding the key, She slowly hook it inside while her hands won't stop trembling.......

 

 

'"You don't have to force yourself to save me Fany-ah"

   15 year old Taeyeon said while scolding Tiffany while treating her wound.

"But they are hurting you Tae-Tae" She said between tears

 

"Don't ever risk things like that just to save me, Ok?" Taeyeon said softly that Tiffany ddin't answer

"Promise me"

Tiffany just nodded

"Ok but promise me that you will not get hurt"

Taeyeon smiled

"Of course"

 

Tiffany was greeted with nothing.......No one's there....

"Tae-Tae Where are you?" Fear is at Tiffany as she can't control her emotions.

She kneel down cause she felt that her knee is so weak because of too much trembling.....

 

"I'll protect you Tiffany that's why i have to be strong and nothing will hurt me"

 

"Tae-Tae"

 

 

**************************************************

 

 

"Is there someone visiting her here?" one of the woman ask at the nurse.

 

"Sometimes there are visitors, actually today there is a scheduled visitor.

 

The woman nodded as she look at the woman who is lifeless and sitting at the wheelchair looking in daze.......

 

"How many years does this woman stay in this mental institution?"

 

The nurse shook her head "I don't know when i was assign here she was already here"

The woman nodded and look at her again.....

 

'Everything will finally end, Your finally gonna see your son again'

 

"What is your name again miss?" The nurse ask at the woman.

 

"Juhyun"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seo Juhyun" She smirk

 

 

 

Yuri oppa, Taeyeon oppa finally i find all of the answer to help the two of you.......Wait for me and all of this will finally end

 



An update thanks again and byeeeeeee.......