QUESTIONS

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

All of the police officers surround Yuri who misses him they ruffled his hair or carrying him up while Yuri just can't stop laughing then He stop laughing while his eyes landed on the woman who just came in front of them.

 

"Oppa"

 

Yuri's smile widens then he spread his arms that Hayoung run into him

 

"Your back oppa" Hayoung hug him so tight while Yuri raise her up.

 

Hayoung is the first one to let go

 

"How are you oppa" She ask while smiling and looking at him

"Im fine" Yuri answered "You grew so well" That made the younger girl pouted that Yuri can't help but to pinch her cheeks.

They both giggled down.

 


 

 

"Ehhm" Yuri raise his thumbs up "This Takoyaki is daebak"

"Really?" The younger girl ask that Yuri nodded his head

 

"So now your ready?" Hayoung ask as she put more Takoyaki at Yuri's plate

Yuri grin "What do you think?" He said as he boast himself in front of her

Hayoung giggled

"By the way is Juhyun absent i didn't saw her earlier?" Yuri said as he chews down his food

Hayoung stop as she heard that

Yuri who notice it stop chewing down and notice that the younger girl's face darkens.

 

"Why? did i say something wrong?" Yuri's brows knitted while looking at her.

 

Hayoung lowered her head while her lips is quivering.

 

"Oppa" She's whispering

 

"Why?" Yuri's one brow raise

 

Hayoung shook her head that made Yuri more puzzled.

 

"No one knew where she is" She stop trying to stop her emotions "She disappear like a bubble"

 

"What?" He got shocked and stop while looking at Hayoung

 

"Yoong oppa and Juhyun unnie got to each other 4 months after you left but one day everyone didn't knew why she suddenly vanish"

 

Yuri listen as Hayoung continued.

 

"We search everywhere but she didn't leave any trace until one day everyone just gave up" Hayoung said making Yuri left with no words.

 

"Others said that maybe she went home to her province others said that maybe.......She died"

The last two words made Hayoung tear up.

"But i don't believe them because i knew that Unnie will never leave this profession" Hayoung confidently said while stopping her tears.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Yuri seriously ask her that she nodded immediately.

 

 

"He-llo" Yuri pick up his phone that just rung

 

"O-----P------"

 

"What!"

Yuri shouted as he can't understand what the other person on the line is saying adding that he is drunk so his hearing is not good.

 

"Ju----------Hyu--------"

 

Yuri remove the phone from his ears then rub his ears before placing the phone on his ear again.

 

"Can you speak properly!" Yuri yelled because of drunkness.

 

"He----------l-----------p"

 

Yuri heard a screeching sound that he immediately pull away his phone from his ear.

 

 

Now He can't help but to think if that person who call him that day is no other than Juhyun.....

 

What the hell is happening now?!

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

Taeyeon is standing in front of an abandoned small house.

 

He is just standing there while looking at it..........It's blurry.

 

 

"I promise that i will come back" 

 

He heard that voice echo through him.

 

"Omma!!!!"

 

Now he heard his younger voice shouting down.

 

"Act as a proper heir Taeyeon and don't cry over that woman"

 

Now it's his father's voice

 

Taeyeon slowly walk near the house when he reached the door He slowly opens it too.

 

"I will love a woman like you omma"

 

He enters inside and look around the small house, It really is small.

 

He sat at the floor then lie down at it.

 

"Tae-Tae why are you lying on the floor without a cover hurry and stand up there"

 

 

"Omma, Tae-Tae is now lying on the floor hurry up and tell him to stand"

Taeyeon said alone while lying on the floor

the house is empty and nothing

 

"Where are you Omma?"

Taeyeon said to himself while just looking at the ceiling

 

"Will you not tell me to stand up" Taeyeon continued talking to himself

 

"Everything is now blurry mom" He slowly close his eyes then shifted himself to the side.

 


 

 

Jessica can't stop laughing as Yoong kept telling her the comedy movie that he just watched,

Both of them are sitting at the couch while talking when the door open revealing Yuri.

 

Yoong sighed at the sight of Yuri then his smile faded.

 

"Seobang" Jessica immediately run into Yuri and gave him a bear hug that made Yoong look away from them.

 

Yoong's bright mood suddenly vanish.

 

"your here Yoong" Yuri said while smiling

He nodded "Yeah" He answer smoothly.

 

"Uhmm, By the way where out of stock so i planned to eat outside do you want to come along Yoong?" Jessica ask while her hands is clinging to Yuri's arm making Yoong more drown.

 

"im fin-" He is about to refuse when Yuri cut him down

 

"Come along" Yuri said while smiling.

 

He is still eager to refuse but Jessica already pull him and cling her other arm on him.

 

They look like they are a love triangle on a series at their pose.

 

 

*****************

Jessica kept on telling stories on Yuri as they started eating that yoong is just looking at them.

 

Why is he here on the first place Yoong thought to himself.

 

He just sighed and didn't mind it and focus his attention  at his food.

 

 

After the dinner Jessica invite them to go ice skating that Yoong totally refuse because he really doesn't know it but Jessica insisted.

 

 

"There" Yoong sure is glad that he go with them because Jessica's attention is on him as she teach him how to skate.

 

When his eyes landed on Yuri who is on the other side of the rink who looks like he is not on the mood, yoong Knew clearly that he is jealous of them.

 

Yoong gave a Teasing smirk on him That Yuri just shrugged it off.

 

 

Yoong and Jessica spend the whole time together at the skating rink that Yuri just let them be but after that Yuri knew where Jessica will totally go for.

 

It will be him.

 

At the end Jessica is sleeping at Yuri's  back while the two guys just walk together.

 

They are just walking quietly.

 

"Are you really in love with Jessica?" Someone cut the quiet arhmosphere between the two.

Yoong look back at him.

"What are you saying Hyung?" yoong asked Innocently

 

"You know where Seohyun is?" That made Yoong stop from his steps and look back at Yuri who stop too.

 

"I don't know, but Seohyun knew that i love Jessica" yoong said while preventing himself from his emotions.

 

"Im gonna find her" Yoong look up to Yuri who just said that

 

"And bring her back to you so your gonna stop your delusional love on my Jessica" Yuri said as he look at Yoong intensely then he started walking again.

 

 

"Im not gonna give up" Yoong shouted back at him making him stop but not facing him.

 

 

Yuri smirk then look back at Yoong,

 

Both of them are now looking at each other.

 

"Then try me" Yuri grin at him.

 

 

' Love is not selfish nor giving, Love just leads to two people who deserves it '

 



An update thanks again and byeeeeee.....