I DIDN'T HEAR IT

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Sooyoung is just looking at Yoong who is drowning his self with liquor, both of them are at a bar sooyoung just came there when Yoong called him to come there.

 

Sooyoung is tapping his back as he started crying hard to him, Yoong's feelings for Jessica is not new for Sooyoung anymore he knew from the very start and he can notice it from Yoong and now that Yuri is back everything just exploded in front of Yoong that he can't take it.

 

Yoong tried to order more and Sooyoung is about to protest and stop him when someone held Yoong's wrist making the both guys look back to the owner of the hand.

 

Yoong even blink his eyes a few times to clarify if what he's seeing is real.

 

"Yul" Sooyoung hug Yuri so tight.

 

"You guys didn't even invite me" Yuri said back to them making Sooyoung push him jokingly

 

"Your the one who didn't even give some news to his existense" Sooyoung pull Yuri to sit on one of of the couches while Yoong just wanted to drink more.

 

"Hey buddy your so drunk" Yuri shook Yoong who vaguely heard him because of too much intoxication.

 

 

He felt the pain in his heart and he can't take it anymore.........

 

 

Why? Just like that and you can have her again..........

 

I know it's wrong, That's why im asking....... Why?

 

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung is in the middle of talking and laughing when Yoong suddenly laugh enthusastically making their attention went down to him.

 

"Hey Soo are you crazy" Sooyoung  then look at Yoong while Yuri suddenly stop talking.

 

"My hyung is back" Then he sneered that Yuri can't help but to look at him 

 

"He just came back and everyone accepted him just like that" He started laughing out of control

 

"Yoong stop it" Sooyoung tried to stop him normally but he won't stop.

 

He shove Sooyoung's  hand that is trying to calm him down and he started looking at Yuri intensely.

 

"Yoong your drunk" Yuri tried it this time that Yoong stood up while grabbing Yuri's shirt that Sooyoung this time tried to pull him away  from Yuri.

 

"Do you know how much she cried for you! Huh!?" Yoong shouted it at his face suddenly that Yuri just stay still.

 

Seeing Yuri so calm make him more furious. Grabbing his shirt more tightly.

 

They stare at each other for a moment that Yoong is the first one to look away and slowly ungrab his shirt

He started crying so hard and he knelt down in front of him.

 

"She's hurt because of you do you know that?" He said straightly while crying in front of him.

 

Yuri is about to help him to stand up when.....

 

"Im in love with her Hyung" Yoong look up to him expecting a bigger reaction but Yuri just stand there no expression at all.

 

Yuri held out his hand in front of him that Yoong just look at it.

 

"I'll just pretend that i didn't hear anything Yoong" Yuri said as he grab Yoong's hand not waiting for his reaction.

 

"Jessica is mine" Yuri said as he put Yoong at the couch as he stare at him

 

"And i won't let anyone take her away from me" 

 

 



 

 

Yuri walk away at the bar leaving Yoong at Sooyoung's care.........

 

He don't want to acknowledge it because hearing it makes him out of control.

 

He just came home seeing Jessica at their bed

He slowly walk to where Jessica is sleeping at.....

 

His princess is sleeping 

 

He lie down beside her slowly while eyes not leaving her.

 

He rise his hand and brush her hair with his hand slowly as he look at her endearly.

 

"Don't ever stop loving me Jessica" He smiled easingly

He slowly pull Jessica to him to hug her.

 

"I love you so much"

 

Jessica move a little making Yuri move away to her a little too.

 

"Y-Yuri" Jessica said in her sleeping voice as she move to find his warmth.

 

"Im here baby" Jessica Put herself to hug him more.

 

Yuri kiss her forehead and pat her back.

 

"I will not let you go" He swear it to himself.......

 

 

I will not give you to anyone Jessica, I'll fight for you because you are my life.......

 

And As my life i won't give my Life to anyone........

 

Your the only one that can make me stop this love but as long as you love me i'll love you too as much as you'll ever know

 

 



An update guys hahaha.......Get ready for Yuri vs Yoong at the next chapters hahahaha

 

thanks again and bye