_________

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Yuri look up as he open his eyes........He is at his own room......

 

What did happen to him? He ask himself.....

 

Right!! he lost conciousness.........

 

He look at the direction of the door when it opened and of course it was Jessica....

 

She smiled a little before she walk near to get to him....

 

"The doctor said you lost conciousness because of too much stress"

 

Yuri's eyes got a little astonish at that and he didn't expect that would be the reason he expected it to be more severe.....

 

"You are starting to neglect yourself Yuri-ah"

 

Yuri shrugged his shoulder while he smiled....

"I am fine as long as i know that your safe"

Jessica smiled....."Your talking as if there will happen" Jessica is saying it half jokingly and in a serious kind of way....

Yuri shrugged his shoulders again before he place his hand at his chest before he smile....

"Of course nothing will happen"

 

They were at that position when the doorbell rung that both of there attention was caught...

Jessica is the first one to react that she stood up and went out of the room to get who is outside of the door.....

 

Yuri was left inside of the room.......His hand that is on his chest slowly he clutch it.......

 

"I got a reason to lie again to her...." he whisper to himself...

 

then he raise his hand and look directly at his palm.....

"I need to drink the medicine fastly"

 

 

 

 

"Where is Bear?" He heard that voice coming from outside of his room and he knew whose voice is that....his lip immediately form a smile.....He stood up quite excitedly away from his bed.......

 

 

 

******************

 

Jeyoong look at Jessica who is smiling in front of him.....

 

"What's your name?" Jessica ask as she look at the child......

 

The child who is hesitating at Jessica look at his mother first that Seohyun nod at him indicating that Jessica is a good person....

 

"J" The child answer simply.....before he run back to Seohyun and hid at her back......

 

"Im sorry unnie he is just shy he thought that it will just be Yuri oppa he will meet too that's why he shouted upon opening the door"

 

Jessica smiled as Seohyun explain the behavior of her own child.....

 

"It's fine besides Yuri kept telling J to me......Just like Yuri said he really is cute"

 

J who is behind Seohyun pull her dress to get her attention that Seohyun bow down to him.....

 

"He's bears wife?" J ask in a low voice with a hint of shyness that the two girls can't help but to smile.....

 

Seohyun nodded that J widen his eyes to that......before he look at Jessica.....

 

"So she  bear too?" J ask in a tone that is so unsure......

 

But before Seohyun could answer Yuri appear outside the door of the room.....

 

"Naughty bear is here" Yuri said while smiling that J look up to him.......

 

"Oh!......The bear" J then run into him.....

 

The two even do a handshake style before J put himself to a tight hug.....

 

"Omma said you sick" J said while hugging him tight

 

Yuri rub his back "Im not the bear is fine"

J remove himself from the hug that they look at each other.....

 

"She your wife?" J ask again that Yuri just smiled....

 

Yuri then nodded that J look at Jessica for a second before he look at Yuri again.....

 

"She's beautiful" J whispered at him that Yuri tap his head......

 

"Is the bear good at picking his wife?"

 

J nodded greatly then raise his thumbs up....

"yeah......she a bear" Then J giggled that Yuri tickled him that he giggled more.....

 

Jessica watch as Yuri is so fond of J that she can't help but to feel a little sad......

 

She sighed before she felt Seohyun's hand at her shoulder who seems to get what she's thinking......

 

 

The day gets more exciting as they are all having a great time.....Jessica and J are now close  that earlier is hesitating at each other.....

 

Jessica and J are playing while Seohyun and Yuri are talking about something.....

 

 

J is at the couch sitting  eating some sandwich while Jessica is at the comfort room.....

 

J is roaming his eyes around as he is sitted by the couch.....

 

He is humming a nursery song when his eyes landed on the pictures that is display near him......

 

He started looking at it and as he look at one of the pictures his eyes started to knitted at each other....

 

"J im here" Jessica appeared but J didn't respond as his eyes is focus on the picture he's looking at......

 

Jessica then walk to him as he is looking at it carefully....

 

"What are you looking at J-ah?"

 

J then look at Jessica....

 

"Who is he?" J then raise the picture in fornt of Jessica as J is pointing at someone at a group picture

 

Jessica's eyes then flinched a little as J is pointing at Yoong who is at the picture.....

 

"he is the bear's brother" Jessica answered before he sat beside J....

 

"i saw him" J is now thinking hard that Jessica get the frame to him......

Jessica somehow got a little curious as he look at the picture and as he glimpse at J she doesn't want to think it but J somehow resemble Yoong in a way that she could really see.....

 

Seohyun said that J is his son....she look back and forth to the picture and to J......could it be that J is......?

 

Jessica suddenly smile as she shook her head....seriously what is she thinking.....of course that is not as what she thought....

 

 

***************************

 

"What are you saying?" Yoong ask back as he is in front of Taeyeon......

 

Taeyeon then scratch his head before he breathed hard.....

 

"He is doing something by his own again"

 

Yoong gritted his teeth..."He is revealing every person connected to that Kwon one by one"

 

"You have to stop him" Taeyeon said 

 

"As if i could stop him" Yoong blurted out before he sighed.......

"No one could stop him now as he is seeking everything alone" Yoong added

 

Taeyeon then remembers something.....

 

"Yoong had a son with Seohyun?" Taeyeon look at Yuri as he said it.....

He saw how Yuri smiled in a way like he is so happy at something....

 

"And i wish that i could have a child just like that"

 

Taeyeon knew that Yuri is still hurt at what happened and he can't help but to feel really sad about him.....

 

"Are you envious?" Taeyeon ask as he is now smiling alone.....

 

Yuri nodded eagerly...."very....very much"

 

 

"Taeng?"

 

Taeyeon stop from his thoughts then look at Yoong.....

 

"Are you alright?" Yoong ask as he saw Taeyeon suddenly in daze

 

"Ah...Yeah...Yeah..Of course" Taeyeon answer as he stop from that thought......

 

' Should i tell him? ' Taeyeon ask himself as he look at Yoong....

 

' No ' Taeyeon decline to himself......

 

Taeyeon then smile at Yoong  

 

"Listen carefully i have something to tell you"

 

Yoong's brows furrowed the way his tone is....

 

"What is it?"

 

 

**********************************

 

"Son?" The other Kwon smile as he is in front of Donghae......

Donghae is standing in front of him his face is all bleeding while his hands are tied.....

 

"I know that he is not your son instead he is Yoong's son"

 

Donghae's eyes widen as he heard that.....

 

"Ive been watching you ever since you betrayed me and went together with that woman"

 

Donghae then clenched his fist.....

"Don't hurt them i'll give yuri to you if that's what you want just don't......"

 

The other Kwon smile 

 

"So your gonna join me again...?"

 

Donghae is evident in hesitating but as he saw that he is giving him a warning look he just nodded.......

 

He then started to laugh......

 

"As soon as i remove you from here do your job....ok?"

 

Donghae clenched his fist then......

 

"yes"

 

 

 

 

*****************************

 

 

2 days later

 

J is sitted at the chair at a restaurant with Donghae when a man appear in front of them.....

 

 

J saw that Donghae stood up from his seat as the man came near them.....

 

"So this is the kid" The man just sitted at their table that J just look at him......

 

Donghae who is beside J just lowered his head.......

 

"What is your name Kid?" The man asked at J

 

J look at Donghae first before He answered.....

 

"talk no strangers"

 

The man got astonished then he laugh as he heard that......

 

"My bad i forgot to introduce myself....Im your Dong appa's friend" The man look at Donghae

 

J look at Donghae that Donghae just nodded his head.....

 

J bowed to the man.......

 

"I'm Seo Jeyoong" J introduce himself finely to the man that the man smile......

 

"Your such a handsome child" He patted J's head....

 

Donghae then look at him.....

 

"Your father and i are going somewhere do you want to come?" 

 

The man release his hand in front of the child......

 

The child hesitated to hold the stranger's hand but after a second he slowly gave his hand because Donghae assure him that he is a friend.....

 

The man smiled.......

 

"You will be the reason of my success Jeyoong"

 

Jeyoong just look at the man as he said that.....

 



An update thanks and byeee.....