LETTER

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

"I'll have all the money in this world if that's what it takes for all of you to accept that Jessica and i love each other"

"The next time you'll see me you can't throw money at me ever again"

 

Yuri is looking at his reflection on the piano that is in front of him, Does everything really have to change for him?

Yuri raise his hand to touch his own face........He slowly close his eyes.

 

Dear Jessica,

 

'Sica' That's what i call you when i can still remember you right? When will i remember my Sica and call her that again.

Ahhhhh, I will miss everything about you do you know that?

I am writing this letter for you to know that i am doing all of this for you and not for any reason.

They won't understand the love that i want to have because only you and i can uderstand it.

I love you so much and  i know that you know that, You know that it's kind of funny that whatever i do my heart kept on finding you.

My mind may forget you but still my love for you never change.

You promise to wait for me right so i'll expect that you'll really wait for me.

Jessica please don't sleep too much and always take care of your hands, When cooking don't put the fire on higher temperature put it on mild only.

Don't think too much and always play beautiful music.

Don't drink too just drink water of course hahahaha.

Jessica, Don't doubt everything because one day i'll come back and be the person that could fight for you as a whole.

I will miss your voice your eyes and your warmth and simply everything about you.

I love you so much Jessica Jung Sooyeon.....

 

Your  seobang Kwon Yuri

 

 

Yuri place the letter inside of the piano and touch every keys of it and smile.

After that he close the cover and turn his back to leave.

 

"Are you ready?" Taeyeon ask when Yuri came out of the building of the unit, He is standing beside the car.

Yuri just nodded that Taeyeon get it.

 

 

2 years, Is that enough to change everything for me.

I still have a chance to decline everything and stay by your side, But as i think about it they are right i am nothing and i don't deserve you if im just like this, So ive decided to be a better person and come back to your side when the proper time comes.

 


 

"Yah! Soo my clothes will get wet" Yuri push Sooyoung who is dramatically crying at His chest like a lost wife to her husband.

"I'll miss you Yul" He sobbed more that Yuri felt awkward at the people at the airport.

He bowed a little at those people that sees them.

"Call me when you get there" Yuri turn to Yoong who is at their side too.

"Yeah" He smiled easefully

Then Yuri look at to the other side where Taeyeon and Tiffany is standing at.

He just knew it earlier that Taeyeon and Tiffany knew each other very well.

"I will hold on to your Promise Tiffany" Yuri said to her while she is smiling like a princess.

"Don't worry i'll take care of her"

That made Yuri smile.

Taeyeon hug her tightly first before the both of us started walking at the departure area.

My heart is quite afraid to leave knowing that i didn't left anything to assure myself that when i came back Jessica is still there to wait for me.

As i walk forward my world will slowly change and i don't know what will be the result of it.

 

"Jessica please wait for me"

 



a short update thanks again and bye......