THE TRUTH

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Yuri just look at Taeyeon who seem so blank and has bruises all over his body because the police officer beat him up before throwing him at the dark room...

The glass that parts both of them.....Tomorrow will be the first trial for Taeyeon's case but he looks like he's not ready for anything....

"Is there any news about fany?" Taeyeon said calmly but the emotion is so blank that Yuri knew that he's not really into himself....

"Taeng...." Yuri can't find words to say anything to him....

 

"What do you mean she's missing?" Yuri can't believe what she's hearing right now...

"Hyung, i don't know too and Taeyeon hyung is having a breakdown too when he heard it from nichkhun" Amber said obviously he can't calm down...

"What?!! Are you saying that...?"

Amber nodded already confirming it even if Yuri didn't say anything yet....

 

"We are still trying to find her" Yuri said and Taeyeon looks like he won't answer back anymore....

"Taeng i think they are trying to make you like that so don't fall for it" Yuri said trying to shift Taeyeon but he seem like he doesn't care anymore....

Taeyeon stood up from his position that Yuri look at him and knew that he won't care anymore.....

Taeyeon signal them to turn off the thing so they could hear ech other from the glass and just like that he left.....

 

 

Because I love you i will do everything to protect you

 


 

 

Nichkhun is just looking at Tiffany who is deep at her sleep.....while she is lying at a bed

he smile....

 

Tiffany got caught in the act sneaking in to Tyler Kwon's office that when he went in he can see how Tiffany got so shock....then a confrontation started......

"I'll tell everything" Tiffany said full of anger while trying to be calm as she trembles

"No one will believe you" Tyler said surely as he slowly took steps to get near her...

"I have evidence" Tiffany blurted out as she tries to build up her courage 

"who will you tell it to? Taeyeon? Yuri? Yoong?" Tyler chuckles a little sounding like he is so sure that no one will really believe in her....

"No" Tiffany said 

"So who?" Tyler asked trying not to laugh....

Tiffany clenched her fist then without a doubt at it...."I'll tell it to Jessica"

That made Tyler stop as his eyes got so big like he heard some shocking news....

"What are you saying?" His facial expression change

Tiffany tried to smirk trying to make herself calm.....

"Jessica can save all of us right?"

As tiffany said that Tyler gritted his teeth.....

"Are you nervous that i knew the whole truth?"

but Tyler smile again that Tiffany stop....

"You think you can even get out of here and tell Jessica everything so she can remember it"

He smirk....."I don't think so"

 

 


 

 

Lately There is something that is bothering her.....well everything is worth bothering her but this one is different it seems like a memory that has been long forgotten that is returning from her like she has to.....

 

"Are you alright?" Yuri ask as they are now sitting at Taeyeon's first day of trial case....

She nodded with a smile "Yeah"

Yuri smiled too....

a few minutes later the judge is already there and it's about to start when a police officer whisper something to the judge.....

The judge shook her head

"the next case will be after 30 minutes" The judge said and stood up...

Yuri's eyes widens then stood up harshly from his seat....

"Taeng!!" he just said then turn his back and harshly run outside that Jessica followed....

Yuri is gritting his teeth while he runs to get to Taeyeons

 

Jessica look away as Yuri punch Taeyeon....the jail guards held Yuri down while Taeyeon just sat at the floor looking so blank....

"Are you giving up now?!" Yuri shouted trying to let go of himself at the hold of The jail guards and wants to get to Taeyeon again

his face is still blank....

Yuri let go of himself at the hold of the jailguards and grab Taeyeon's shirt....

Yuri is breathing exasperately....

He is gritting his teeth so much while holding Taeyeon so tight....

"Yuri stop it" Jessica stop Yuri....

Yuri let go of his hold that Taeyeon just fell on the floor sitted...

Taeyeon who is sitting on the floor slowly raise his head....

he can see Yuri's anger then his eyes landed on Jessica that his eyes twitched as he remembers something....

"Jessica had something to do with everything" Tiffany's voice echoed at his mind.....

"Jessica" Taeyeon suddenly called that Jessica and Yuri look at him

"Tiffany......Tiffany said....."he can't seem to speak...

"TIffany said that.....you know the truth....so if you know it....please....please save her" You can see Taeyeon's grief at his eyes and his voice...

Jessica stop....while Yuri who doesn't know anything look at her.....

 

then something from her mind suddenly emerges....

 

"This is my daughter Jessica Jung" It was Mr. Jung in his early years who is introducing her little daughter to four men....

Someone held her cheek...."Your daughter is beautiful are you sure about this?" It was another man

"Do you want your experiment to work huh Kwon?" Mr Jung spat back.....pertainig to the other Kwon's father

"Your doings are already illegal making illegal medicines that are already prohibited from the market" Mr Im who is just beside them said

Mr jung smirk "My daughter can be the perfect fit for it....." mr Kim just smile as Mr Jung said that

Mr Kwon who is Yuri's father kneel in front of Jessica to level their height....

"Hey,,,,what's your name?" Yuri's father ask at Young Jessica....

Young Jessica look at her father first then to Yuri's father who look so genuine.....

"Jung sooyeon" she answered quite shyly that Yuri's father smiled....

"I'm a good person don't worry" He said when Jessica look so scared....

The other Kwon's father kneel down too then held her cheek....

"I think he can be a perfect fit" he said grinning

Young Jessica who doesn't know anything smile at Yuri's father.....

 

Jessica suddenly breathed deeply when she remembers that.....she doesn't even know that she has that kind of Memory....

Mr Kwon who is Tyler Kwon's father is a unlicensed doctor who got ditch out from his illegal medicine doings....

Mr Kwon Who Is Yuri's father is an undergrad of medicine who is trying to create some medicine together with his haft brother.....

Mr Im a rich bussinessman who is funding them.....that Time Yoong is not born yet so him and Yuri's father is tightly close

Mr Kim another undergrad in medicine and rich bussinessman who is funding them....

and his father who is a rich bussinessman who is funding them too but this time volunteer to give a body to be the test sample of every medicine that they'll create which is her.......

 

Jessica started trembling.....and breath every inch as those feelings that kept hunting her is slowly emerging through her...

She shook her head immediately

"No!" she look at Taeyeon sharply....

"No!!!!!" Jessica yelled

"I don't know anything!!!!!" 

"Si-ca" Yuri who doesn't know anything can't say anything....

 


 

Tyler open the cap of the injection then smile as he look at Tiffany lying there.....when they get her he inject him for him to sleep....she will sleep for 48 hours and that medicine is created by his father and Yuri's father....

"What's that?" Nichkhun ask as Tyler prepare it to point at Tiffany...]

"This medicine is created by my father but completed by that Taeyeon's father" he smirk "The irony that his father's medicine is gonna kill her girlfriend...."

"Kill?!!" Nichkhun got shocked....

"You can't kill her!!!!" he said that Tyler smile....

"She won't be dead just she won't wake up anymore even if she's still breathing" he said.....

 


 

"Dong appa!!!!" J blurted out when Donghae slowly open his eyes....

"oppa" Juhyun stood up from her seat when he woke up....

"Juhyun, J" Donghae said as he woke up....

he still to be seem so weak.....

"Yoong....where is Yoong?" 

"He's not here" juhyun answered

"I need to talk to him" he cough "I need to tell him something" he added in his weak voice

"He needs to know the truth Juhyun-ah" Juhyun can't understand what he's saying.....

"what is so important than you waking up?" Juhyun said

"Because i need to save myself from the things that i did wrong" That made Juhyun stop

"What are you saying?"

Donghae smile so painfully

"I am together with Tyler Kwon in doing all of this" 

Juhyun froze while her smile and happiness vanish.....

"what?......" he can't seem to process it to herself....

"please call him" he close his eyes then sighed

"i need to save them from tyler" he said reedemingly

 



TBC thanks and bye