KWON AND KWON?

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 "How did these cars permitted to be seen by us?" Sooyoung ask while looking at the two wreck cars.

Yuri throw gloves to Sooyoung that he caught "Wear that" Yuri said and walk near the two cars.

Sooyoung wore it.

"This is the car my father bought for Yuri" Yoong Look at every side of the car.

"So this one is Taeng's car?" Sooyoung pointed at the other car

"Describe your car Taeng" Yuri has to make sure that the other car is really Taeyeon's

"It's white and has a black hood on top, the wheels on the other hand are red in the middle" Taeyeon describe it simply.

Sooyoung snap his finger "This is definitely his car" Sooyoung said while looking at the car and was about to touch it when

"No! Don't touch it just like that!" Sooyoung stop and look at the direction of the voice.

Even the others look too.

 

Officer Park Chanyeol with the woman who just spoke earlier appear and enter at the basement where they are.

"Evidences are being simply erase by a single touch" The woman again lectured shortly.

Yoong secretly smiled and walk beside where Taeyeon was.

The 4 of them bowed, The 2 police officers too.

"Seo juhyun, But you can call me Seohyun" The lady officer introduce herself.

Yuri just nodded "Kwon Yuri"

Taeyeon smiled "Kim Taeyeon" The lady officer smiled to the both of them.

"Choi Sooyoung" Sooyoung bowed.

When it's Yoong's turn he just smirk "Yoong" He said in a proud tone

Seohyun shook her head in his arrogant ways " Rude" She mumbled.

 

 

"So your saying that Yuri-shii let you ride in his car that night?" Seohyun ask while their investigation became deeper.

Taeyeon nodded trying to see seohyun but she's blurry.

Sooyoung place his hand at his chin pretending to think "Yuri let you ride in his car?" Then he scratch his head.

"Then why there's no sign of you being beside him at his car?" It was Seohyun, Sooyoung suddenly points at Taeyeon.

"That's what im about to say" Sooyoung butted in.

"Shut up Shikshin" It was Yoong drinking a coffee and hand out the coffee to the others.

"Even your blood is not on the car hyung" It was Chanyeol looking at Yuri's wreck car properly.

 

"Are you sure your not the one who did this?"

Everyone turn their heads to Yuri looking at him, Taeyeon's lips lifted a little.

Yuri lifted his lips for a smile too. "Just making sure of things"

Everyone was dumbfounded by the two.

They accused each other then they will smile like it's a joke.

Seohyun was about to speak again when Yuri and Yoong look at each other, smiled and nodded at each other like something just make them think the same.

Yuri and Yoong place their arm at Seohyun's shoulder.

"We are gonna solve this our way officer" Yoong said raising his brows up and down.

Seohyun look next at Yuri but his smile is trolling too "We call you to help in our deal but we are still gonna do it our way"

 

"Alright! Detective Sooyoung on the go!" Sooyoung crack his knuckles that Seohyun slowly realize opening agape 

She then turn to chanyeol that just shrugged his shoulder while smiling.

She look at them, So she's the only one who doesn't know the plan of this people.

Taeyeon smiled while Yuri is Grinning from ear to ear.

"Alright team! Where gonna  find those trashes and let them rot in jail or...." Yuri look at Taeyeon with that warm smile

"Give their eyes to Taeyeon"

"Right! so Taeng can see how handsome i am" Then everyone laugh that Taeyon can't help but to laugh too.

 

' Kwon Yuri, Your one of a kind. If they'll pay for my eyes, They'll also surely pay for all those memories that they got from a great person like you, I'll make them regret everything Yul, I Promise '

 

 


 

 

Nichkhun park his car to a secluded town house, He hop out of the car.

He walk till he reach the entrance of the town house.

He push the door.

When the door opens, Group of men immediately bowed to him upon seeing him.

 

"Your late Nichkhun"

Nichkhun smirk at the one who spoke.

"I just had a date" He said and continue walking ignoring the man.

"You really enjoy that woman huh?" The man said walking near him.

Nichkhun sitted at the couch and relax himself 

"Don't spoil my fun"

The man sitted beside him "Donghae"

 

"You two are both noisy"

It was another voice of a man, the two turn around to look only to see their hyung.

The two stood up and bowed for respect.

"Hyung" Nichkhin Smiled.

"You seem happy Nichkhun" The man sitted at the other couch.

Donghae sitted at the couch again resting his head. "He just had a date" Donghae said haft teasing haft annoyed.

"A date?" The other man was quite surprise "Who is it this time?" The man asked like he is so use to it.

"The girlfriend of the blind one" Donghae answered while his eyes closed.

Nichkhun look harshly at the closed eyed Donghae

"That's not Tiffany's boyfriend" nichkhun defensively said at Donghae.

"Tiffany? That's an american name just like mine and my Jessica"

Donghae's eyes open for a little just by hearing Jessica's name

The man smiled by himself then turn at the two of them

"But the dreadful thing is im sharing the same name with that Dark man Jessica is with" He said reeling his anger.

"Don't worry hyung you already set your plans right?" Nichkhun said trying to uplift the feeling of his hyung.

The man smiled liked he finally got his victory 

"Of course because Jessica Jung will be a kwon because of me and not because of that Kwon Yuri" He said gritting his teeth  upon saying Yuri's name.

 


 

"You finally decided to show yourself in here" Jessica just bowed for respect and didn't show any facial expression at his father who is sitting at his swivel chair.

"I will not stay for long i just came here because you said you have something important to say" Jessica said in a so cold tone.

Mr. Jung look at his daughter , she seems out of distance.

Mr. Jung fixed his self and stood up.

"Being my eldest daughter and the heir of this family i have already decided Sooyeon"

Jessica hide her curiousity "What are you saying?"

He look at her eye to eye "What im saying is, Ive already set your marriage Sooyeon"

That made Jessica let her guard down,She gasped and slowly it sink into her and she raise her shaking hand to cover .

 

"To Mr. Tyler kwon"

 


 

YURI POV

 

I was just watching a random TV show when the door open, Of course i knew that it was Jessica so i didn't bother lifting my head up.

She was quiet upon entering which is rare cause usually she's just at the door when she will tell stories about her day.

She straightly went into the couch and hug me that i look at her.

"What's wrong Jessica?" I already knew that there is something wrong with her.

Her face is lonely that my heart bleeds.

"What's wrong?" I touch her face and cupped her cheeks "Jessica?" I called her attention when she didn't answer.

But she just hug me,Hug me so tightly.

 

"Yuri-ah...."

 

 

"Let's get married"

 

I literally stop at what she said and move my body away from her.

"Did i hear it right? Your asking me to get married?" I ask making myself out loud.

She nodded at me while pouting those lips of hers.

 

"Are you joking Jessica i can't get married at my condition" I said trying to knock some sense out of her.

"Im not joking i want us to get married, I don't want to get married at any other guy!" Her tone is becoming high.

"Who said your gonna marry another guy?!" Now im equally fighting her tone.

"My parents! My parents set me in an arranged marriage!"

I stop at that and gulped down "A-Arranged Mar-riage" I stuttered.

"Yuri please i don't want to get married if it's not you" Her eyes softens and she is about to cry.

 

This is a sudden decison but i don't want to lose her, Jessica? what will i do?

 

"Ok" I just answered without thinking

She look at me "O-Ok? What do you mean by ok?" She asked puzzled and held my hand.

I bit my lips first then look at her 

"I-I'll meet your parents and i'll talk to them about our marriage" I said calmly.

"We can get married even without their consent" Jessica is eager at this.

"No! i want you to get married in a proper way with blessings!" Jessica paused and stop at my final tone that she finally gave in.

"Ok if that's what you want" She grip my hand a little. "Just promise me that you'll marry me" She said trying to stop her tears.

 

"If that's what's gonna make you happy" I wipe the supposed to be tears in her eyes.

"I love you Jessica Jung" i laugh a bit "I mean Jessica Kwon" I corrected myself.

She smiled lovingly and put me into a tight embrace

"I love you too very much Kwon Yuri"

I sighed while i hug her back.

 

I wish this is the right thing to do

 



guys an update hahaha thank you very much for the support i wish that you will wait for updates guys.....thanks for those comments and new subscribers hhhahahahahahha Thank you very much and byeeeeeeeeeeeeee........