SUDDENLY

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

"What are you doing Yul?" Taeyeon ask as he saw Yuri scrapping some things at his table.

Yuri look up to him "Oh Taeng im just looking for something" He answered still continuing what he's doing

 

"Are you sure of what you heard?" Taeyeon ask as he sat at the couch near the table and open some drink

 

Yuri's lips quiver "No but i have a hunch"

 

Taeyeon just lean himself at the couch "So do you think this still got to do with our case?"

 

"I think so but i will not move until im sure again" He said that he stop when he held a certain paper.

 

Taeyeon even look at him "Taeng do you remember this" Yuri raise the paper that he is holding.

He stood up from the couch and came near him

Yuri handed out the paper at Taeyeon that Taeyeon look at it.

 

"This is Juhyun's statement from before that was only discharge" He said while reading it.

 

Yuri nodded at him "I think our case, her and Yoong's case has got to do with her disappearance"

Taeyeon raise his eyes from reading the paper "You mean he has got to do with this again?"

Yuri shrugged his shoulders "Like i said it is just a hunch and we need some more evidence so we can prove it"

Yuri gritted his teeth "This time i'll make sure of everything"

 

 


 

 

Yoong can't look at Jessica as he kept apologizing at her.

 

Jessica is sitting at the couch crying while covering her whole body with the blanket that she just grab at the bed.

 

"Don't cry Jess please, Im so sorry" Yoong repeated to apologize but Jessica can't help but to cry so much.

 

Jessica just cry the whole time and didn't talk when both of them woke up together at the bed, .

 

They are both drunk and you can say that Jessica is really drunk that she can't remember anything of what happened to them.

She thought that it will just be a normal night of drinking when Yoong invited her at it after her piano performance but all of that is just wrong now Jessica can't even look at herself.

 

Yoong is about to touch her when she yelled out and started to cry in out of control.

She moved away from him trying to get away.

 

Yoong on the other hand got frustrated and cover his face with his hands.

 

Jessica's breathing is becoming harsh.

 

"What w-will I t-tell yuri" Jessica spoke up while Her eyes in daze, fear is evident in her face.

 

That made her more cry.

 

Jessica stood up suddenly that yoong look at her.

She started to grab her clothes and wear it fastly.

 

"Jess i-"

 

"Don't come near me" That made him stop when Jessica said it firmly

 

Yoong just lowered his head and stop at his steps.

 

"I trusted you yet you intend to do this to me" It pierce him so much that Jessica is looking at him with so much anger.

 

"Im going" She just said and left.

 

Yoong is left alone at his Unit.

Yoong yelled out then started to punch the wall with his bare hands.

 

Stupid! What did he just do, Yeah he is still concious and not that drunk while Jessica is so sober and so obvious that is vulnerable yet he took advantage of that.

 

His hands started bleeding so much yet he kept punching the wall.

 

 

 

***************

 

 

Jessica wipe her tears that looks evident in her face then fix herself properly to pretend that she just came at Krystal's apartment.

She Push the buttons on the passcode of the door but before she could complete it the door opened revealing Yuri.

 

"Jessica" He is smiling while holding a cup of coffee.

She can't look at him, She felt that she is so dirty.........

Yuri led her inside "Why do you look sad baby? Did Soojung do something bad to you?" Yuri ask as he place her at the chair at the dining table.

 

Jessica force a smile "No im just a little dizzy" She reason out.

"Ok then, do you want to rest or What do you want to eat?" yuri ask as he look out at the kitchen but before he could even go Jessica Hug him making him stop.

 

"Why?" Yuri ask at the sudden hug "Are you alright?" He coax her

Jessica nodded while stopping her tears "Don't ever leave me Yuri"

Yuri smiled "Of course" He started rubbing Jessica's back "Whatever happens i won't leave You" He said in an assurance tone.

 

Jessica close her eyes while tears started going down 

"Shh" Yuri hush her then he kiss the top of her head "Everything will be alright don't worry"

 

 

 


 

 

WEEKS LATER

 

 

Jessica is fixing Yuri's tie while Yuri kept singing.

 

For Yuri everything is coming smoothly  that as long as Jessica is with him everything will be alright but never did he knew that something is coming to break them apart.........

 

"Are you going somewhere today?" Yuri ask at Jessica

 

"Ehhhmmm i don't know im quite sleepy today" Jessica answered while fixing Yuri's hair

Yuri fix Jessica's hair too

 

"Your quite sleepy this days baby" Yuri said as he cupped Jessica's cheeks

 

"As usual what do you expect seobang" Jessica said in a matter of fact tone.

 

Yuri lean his lips at Jessica for a second "i love you"

 

Jessica this time peck his lips "I love you too" she said tenderly

 

"Do you want something?" Yuri said as he release himself at Jessica and fixing his things

 

"Cucumber"

 

That made Yuri stop and laugh "Good one Jessica im serious" Yuri said 

 

"Im serious" Jessica answer back at him that yuri got confuse

 

But Yuri just shrugged it and laugh "I guess you really need to sleep Jessica" Yuri place his hand at Jessica's head.

 

Jessica giggle "I'll miss you Yuri came back fastly" Jessica pouted that yuri pinch her cheek  

"So cute okay Seobang will come home early and bring his baby a cucumber"

Jessica pinch Yuri that he chuckled 

"Okay i really need to go"

Jessica smiled "Okay I love you"

 

"I love you too"

 

 

' I love you so much Jessica and i won't let anything break us apart'

 

 



An update 

I know that you guys don't want too much drama but here it goes hahahaha

 

Thanks again and byeeeeeee