DECISION TO CHANGE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

I thought that after some days that they cool down they will let me visit Jessica but even once they won't let me even if i plead to them they won't give a damn about it.

 

They don't know how much im worried, I kept thinking about her everyday.

The unit seems empty without her, I miss her so much.

At night i will drown myself with alcohol so i could sleep i can't sleep when im alone.

I realize that i can't live my life without her.

 

I should be the one at her position, It's all my fault......Jessica wake up please!!!!!!


 

XXXXXX POLICE HEADQUARTERS

 

"Oppa" Yuri turn around and look at to his back when he heard that familiar voice

Yuri smiled "Hayoung"

"What are you doing here?" Hayoung happily ask when she is now in front of him.

"Don't tell me you have another community service?" Hayoung added in a horriefied expression while widening her eyes

"Aissh! this kid" Yuri ruffled her hair that she pouted "Oppa you ruin my hair" Hayoung move away from him

Yuri snickered "Why? Is there someone courting you that your hair is important?"

That made her blushed but of course she won't show it to him.

"You really don't know how much hair is important to woman oppa" Hayoung answered at him

Yuri stopped and remember something at that, Hayoung notice it.

"Is there.....Something wrong oppa?" Hayoung asked when Yuri is beggining to space out.

"Huh?" Yuri stop to his soon to be space out mode when he heard Hayoung "Nothing" Yuri smiled 

 

Just by the mention of hair i suddenly remember you again , For me you have this soft hair that i love to touch, Hair that i want to smell.

Hayoung is right, Hair is special to woman especially to you.

Everything about you is so special to me, Jessica i want to remember everything and be with you.

I promise that i will marry you and i won't give up on you so please wake up and I'll fight for us.

 

 

***********

Yuri is now alone at his unit it felt so empty again.

He is currently sitting at his couch and is about to pour some soju at his glass when the doorbell rung.

He stop and thought for a second, Who is it? He is not expecting someone?

Maybe it's Yoong or that Shikshin,If it's Taeng he will call first before going here.

Well guessing is not his game so he should open the door to reveal who it is but all his guesses are wrong.

 

He is quite amazed and surprise at the same time.

The first thing that he notice at that person is her smile, what a beautiful smile it has.

"Is this where Jessica Jung lives?" Upon the mention of Jessica's name he stop admiring the woman that is in front of him.

Yuri composed himself and stood up properly and showed a proper smile to her.

"Yes but she is not here at the moment" Yuri answered can't ignore her smile.

The woman nodded "Then is Kwon Yuri in here?"

This time Yuri got curious "I am Kwon Yuri"

The woman look at him first then nodded "Im Tiffany Hwang by the way" She smiled that Yuri wants to see it more.

"Can i talk to you?" She said in a hesitant tone but Yuri knew that she seems to want to talk.

 

*************

 

They are both settled at a coffee shop.

"Im so sorry if i ask for her in a wrong time" Tiffany apologized that Yuri just smiled.

"It's fine besides you don't know, Im sure Jessica will accept it when she wakes up" Yuri said then sip his coffee.

Tiffany suddenly giggles that Yuri can't stop admiring her smile and laugh.

"You have someting on your lips" Tiffany pointed his lips.

Yuri got embarassed that he wipe his lips fastly but he can't seem to wipe it.

"Here let me do it for you" Tiffany wipe his lips with a tissue that for a second he saw Jessica is the one doing it.

"There" Tiffany was done wiping him while he is still in daze.

Yuri smiled nonchalantly then sighed in a good way "Jessica likes playing the piano so much"

Tiffany look at Yuri and started listening to him.

"Im sure you getting her as an advertiser to play piano for every music tours will make her so happy"

Just by thinking about it and how it will make Jessica happy it makes him so excited for her.

Tiffany smiled with those eyesmile of hers 

"I promise that i'll make her a great pianist" Tiffany said to assure him.

 

Tiffany kept laughing at how dorky this Kwon Yuri, he just met him but he can make her laugh so much.

Laugh that she didn't do for a long time.

They are walking at the street while eating some hot bread.

This person is so amazing, Tiffany thought to herself, Yuri briefly introduce himself to her.

Jessica's parents is against him and Jessica is in comatose right now but here he is laughing and smiling like he is not carrying that kind of sadness within him.

 

'UNLOVE ME'

He is the total opposite of Taeyeon,So opposite of him.

If Taeyeon is cold then this Yuri is so warm.

She wish that Taeyeon will love her the way Yuri loves his Jessica.

She wish that Taeyeon will fight for her the way Yuri fights for his Jessica

She wish that Taeyeon didn't unlove her.

 


 

"Are you sure about this Taeng?" Yoong asked while they are at the elevator.

Taeyeon nodded "Your father already agreed Yoong"

The elevator opens that they both went outside "But can you convince him" Yoong continued asking while they are walking at the lobby.

"This will change everything Yoong, I know that this will affect everything but......" He stop and trying to find some words.

"This way Yuri can change and prove something at them is that it?" Yoong guessed what he wants to say.

Taeng smiled "It will just  be for awhile" Taeyeon stop that Yoong stop too

Yoong place his hand at Taeyeon's shoulder "Be sure to take care of him"

"I know that already" Taeyeon said

 

' I know that you still want to fix everything and be at Jessica's side always but at you current state right now you can't do anything but to get lost'

 

*****************

THE NEXT MORNING

 

Yuri woke up at the sound of the doorbell, Who is it this time?

He stood up from his bed lazily and walk to get the door while scratching his back.

He open the door only to fall down when Sooyoung jump out at him.

"What the!?.....Soo?!"

"Good morning Yul" Sooyoung greeted

Yuri pushed him away "Get away your heavy"

Behind Sooyoung is Taeng and Yoong that enters inside.

"What brings you all here this early morning without giving me a call?" Yuri said while dusting his clothes, Sooyoung stood up too.

"Taeng has something to say" Sooyoung said who immediately runs to the kitchen.

"Yah! shikshin!" Yuri shook his head then look at Taeng and Yoong who is now sitted at the couch comfortably.

"Sooo?.....What is it?" Yuri ask curiosly then sat at the couch in front where Yoong and taeng is.

Taeng Breathed out first that Yuri frowned.

"Ive decided to go to America" Taeyeon directly said, Yuri's surprise but he smiled.

"America? Why so sudden?" Yuri ask while looking at Taeyeon

"Im not alone Yuri i have someone with me" Taeyeon seriously said that Yuri's smile faded and he got puzzled.

"I want you to come with me" That didn't sink in to Yuri it takes a minute for him to realize what he just said.

"It's good to have a vacation there but you see i need to wait for Jessica" Yuri simply decline while smiling

Taeyeon is not smiling and he looks so calm 

"Why don't you face it Yul that as long as your like that you can't get Jessica"

Yuri smiled trying to be oblivious.

"What are you saying?"

"What im saying is face the reality Yuri"

That hit Yuri

"Jessica loves me" Yuri spat back forgetting to be calm "And she will fight for me!" 

Taeyeon is still calm not minding Yuri's tone

"But can you fight if your just like that"

Yuri closed his eyes trying to ease his patience "Stop it Taeng" Yuri said trying to calm himself.

"You can't defeat him if your just like that" Taeyeon continued not minding Yuri's warning tone "You'll forever be outrunned by him"

 

"STOP IT!!!!"

Yuri stood up anger flowing within him and looking at Taeyeon who is all calm.

"Go with me and let's change you and come back as a new person that will fight with them fair and square"

 

Yuri look at Taeyeon "I won't run away"

Taeyeon smirk "Who says your gonna run away your just recharging"

"He's right hyung" Yoong spoke for the first time that Yuri look at him.

"Go with him Yul" Sooyoung added while eating, Yuri look at them and closed his eyes tightly.

Yuri suddenly felt confuse that everything seems so hard to calculate,

He look at the three person with him.

' Change'

 

' Decision to change'

 

' Wake up Jessica'



An update thanks for the new subscribers and thankd for supporting this story eventhough i know that some of you are bored hahahaha don't worry im trying to make this story good...

comment please hahhahahha thanks again and bye.....