PROMISE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

"You mean the man that courts you before is doing this to Taeyeon together with that Kwon?" Yuri ask as Tiffany told her everything.

 

Tiffany nodded while Jessica place a tray with glasses of juice at the table then sit beside Yuri.

 

"What do we do Yuri?" Tiffany ask while looks so worried.

 

Yuri's face hardens as he think deeply of it.

 

"So they are all have our information but why?" It was Jessica this time who ask something.

 

Yuri shook his head while his thoughts is still lingering.

 

"I don't know why they had started this in the first place" Yuri lean his back at the couch while still thinking.

 

Tiffany breath trying to calm herself while Jessica is thinking too......

 

*******************************

 

 

The other Kwon is at his office and signing some papers when his door open without a knock or anything.

 

"Your really like your brother Entering my office like nothing" He said then raise his head while looking at Yoong who just enter inside.

 

He stood up from sitting at his chair then stand near his table.

"What do you want?" He ask at the serious Yoong who is standing in front of the door.

 

"Stop bugging our life" Yoong blurted out in a killer tone.

 

He smirk "So the haft brother is concern" He walk to him.

 

"Then why don't you fix yourself with your hyung first before bugging me here" He whispered mocking him.

 

Yoong move aback,

 

"How does it feel to have Jessica" He continue mocking him making Yoong gritting his teeth.

 

"Shut up" Yoong is stopping himself to punch his face....

 

"You did it before Yuri can do it"

"I said Shut up!" Yoong raise him by grabbing him.

 

The other Kwon smirk again,

 

"If im Yuri im sure i would never forgive you too"

 

Yoong got shot by that, He slowly ungrab his shirt that The other Kwon knew he got him by that.

 

"Do you think Jessica even have the guts to be with you after of what you did to her?" He is continuing making him feel the guilt.

 

Yoong is slowly draining out and he thinks what he's saying is right.

 

"Your pityful do you know that?" He rub his clothes while Yoong is totally hypnotized by his words.

 

"Were on the same boat"

That made Yoong look at him....

 

He smiled at Yoong

 

"You and me..... we can never have Jessica if Yuri exists"

 

Yoong just look at him as he say that.......

 

"Do you love Jessica to the point of making your hyung lose to everything?"

 

' This guy is easy to trick by words ' The other kwon thought as he saw Yoong in that deep state.

 

Yoong bowed his head to him that he got astonish a little at the sudden action.

 

"Yes, I love Jessica" Yoong said who started to form a smile at his lips.

 

"But i respect Jessica of who she likes"  Yoong put his own hand at his chest.

"And this heart will know it's sins and i'll forever repent myself for everything" He smirk in a calm way

"That's why if you think i'll do something that will hurt them again...." His eyes started looking at him in a fire.

 

"Your wrong because this time i'll protect them" 

 

He bowed again at him.

"This will be the last time that i'll show respect to you" He said then grin.

 

"Because you'll pay for everything"

 

' I even realize at least simple words that i'll have to stop my obsession that sometimes there are more things that is suppose to be mine but i can't see it because my attention is at the wrong thing '

 

' Jessica Jung will never be mine and that's already a reality '

 

 


 

 

Tiffany is looking at the terrace of her house and thinking about things when something hit at the floor making it clank.

 

That got her attention that she started to look of where did it came from.....

 

"Psst"

 

Tiffany's attention gleams below as she heard something below of where she is.

 

Her eyes widens as she saw it.

 

"Tae-Tae"

 

She got really excited that she run fastly downstairs.......

 

Tiffany is now outside of the doorway when she stop while Taeyeon is standing at her front smiling widely..

 

Tiffany smiled while Taeyeon slowly walk coming at her.....

 

"Did you miss me?" Taeyeon ask as he is walking to her direction.

 

Tiffany just lean herself at the door then smiled...

 

Taeyeon Is now in front of her that he rub her hair first before he put his hands at her shoulder making Tiffany close her eyes.

 

"I miss you so much Tae-Tae" she whispered it that Taeyeon smiled and he put his hand at her back hugging her.

 

"How did you get out?" Tiffany ask as she hug back at him.

 

"It's a long story but right now i want to hug you first" that made Tiffany smile.

 

 

Taeyeon told Tiffany everything that Tiffany is very shock she also told Taeyeon about what she discover that both of them are speechless, all along their lives had been played by them......

 

"Tiffany you know what to tell Yuri right?" He ask as he told her the plan.

 

Tiffany nodded then look at Taeyeon.

 

"Can this finish everything?" Tiffany sounded unsure that Taeyeon smile easingly.

 

"I don't know but one thing is for sure" Taeyeon pat Tiffany's head "We will win this"

 

Tiffany hug Taeyeon "This will be the last time right?"

 

Taeyeon nodded while placing his chin at Tiffany's shoulder.....

 

"Yes everthing is gonna end"

 

"Promise?"

 

"Promise"

 


 

Yuri is looking at Jessica who is smiling at him while they are walking together.

 

They are walking at the side of han river........

 

"Jessica"

 

Jessica look at Yuri while she is now leaning her head at his shoulder while they are walking.

 

"Do you think our Yoona will like me?" He ask suddenly that Jessica smile a little.

"Of course she is" Jessica said surely. "Why are you asking things like that?"

 

"Nothing it's just that.........." Yuri can't find his words.

He sighed. "What if she like Yoong more than me....afterall Yoong is his father and...." Jessica's eyes flinched

 

Jessica turn Yuri to face her before he can say more silly things....

 

"We don't know if this will be Yoona" Jessica pertaining to the baby inside her

"But i know that if this child comes out it will be so lucky"

Yuri look at Jessica.

"Because he have Yoong and You as a father"

Yuri place his hands at her stomach then smiled at her.

 

"Im so sorry  if i don't even let you explain first before i rage out"

 

Jessica shook her head while smiling.....

 

"And im so sorry too if i thought of making this child aborted"

 

Yuri slowly lean his lips to kiss her forehead.

 

Jessica slowly close his eyes as he felt his lips at her forehead.

 

He held her cheeks and let his lips stay there for a second before he lean his lips and kiss Jessica's lips....

 

When he remove his lips from her lips they both smile at each other.......

 

Yuri hug her then.........

 

"Jessica"

 

"Hmmmm?" Jessica hummed while she hug back.....

 

"Can you still wait for me?"

 

Jessica nodded at his shoulder while they are hugging each other......

 

"im so sorry if loving me is so complicated...."

 

Yuri said as he hug her so tight while she just listens  to him....

 

"I never want to see you get hurt but on the other hand im the one who is hurting you"

 

As they are standing there they didn't notice that slowly snow are falling already....

 

"I will make things that would make you happy"

 

Yuri slowly remove himself from the hug then he look at Jessica first before he kneel in front of her.......

 

"I promise you that i will marry you if i can remember things right?"

 

Jessica cover with her hands as she look at Yuri.

 

"I will give that child my name and Please Jessica can you be my wife?"

 

Yuri said as he raise a ring in front of her.......

 

 

 

Jessica is in awe as shock started to filled her as Yuri suddenly doing this......

 

Snow is falling at them and Yuri is quite nervous while waiting for her answer.........

 

Jessica raise her hand that a snow drop at her palm that she slowly smiled.......

 

"I can still wait Yuri"

 

 

Yuri's eyes flick then his hand slowly drop down.....

 

"Don't rush things.....You know that i will marry you anytime and i know your just worried that maybe i can't wait any longer so your doing this"

 

Yuri slowly raise his head then look at her....

 

"Jessica"

 

Jessica kneel too then hug Yuri making him stop....

 

"I will wait Yuri and i know that you want to make things right first before we get married right?"

 

"Jessica" He called her name again

 

"Finish all of this first then let's get married" Jessica said while laughing a little "And i'll be  the one who will propose"

 

Now Yuri is smiling......

 

"How about if i say no?"

 

"Do you want to die then?" She said that Yuri chuckle.....at the sudden change of mood

 

"I think i'll have to think then cause you rejected me this time"

 

Jessica push him harshly away from the hug....

 

"Are you saying that your gonna reject me when i propose to you?!" She said while she release Hellsica.

 

Yuri started laughing then hug Jessica back who is obviously mad.

 

"Your so fun to tease Jessica" He said while coaxing her.

 

"I really love you so much and i will be stupid if i will reject you" He said in a calm manner that Jessica just pouted.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Of course"

 

"Make sure to say yes or else i'll tie you and torture you if you refuse"

 

He laugh "My Jessica really loves me"

 

"Of course i love you Yuri" 

 

Yuri pull Jessica to stand......

 

"Don't hurt yourself Yuri and please finish all of this with you being alive"

 

Yuri raise his thumbs up.

 

"Of course, i will still marry you right?"

 

Jessica touch his hair that has snow on it.....

 

"Promise?"

 

"Promise"

 

 

PROMISE ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN BUT THIS TIME EVEN IF IT BREAKS I'll still make it as a whole do you know why?

 

Because i promise Sica and i'll never break it whatever happens.......

 

 



an update thanks again and byeeeeeeee......