STARTER

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Ive been in love with you for a long long time, I even set you as my wife and my life for my future.

We know each other since childhood and we have a bond that is unbreakable, but as we grew up my feelings grew too, It grew so much that i can't take it.

Im in love with you Jessica Jung.

 

 


SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA XXXXX AIRPORT

YURI POV

Im tapping my cellphone while standing at the side of the arrival area.

As usual there are so much people waiting too.

When passengers started to get out of the arrival area i immediately tilted my head side by side to see if one of the passengers going out is you.

Then people started to reunite with their loved ones some are hugging, kissing and some are crying well that's a typical reaction at the arrival area but what caught me is a guy started kneeling in front of a girl who just arrived.

Don't tell me?

He's going to.....

' Will you Marry me? '

 

Seriously? I heard it, then people started to gather and a beautiful sound started to play at the whole airport ,some are cheering for the guy.

I shook my head, Of course she will say yes who would reject someone at a crowded place...

 

'NO'

My mouth slowly hanged open and for a moment the whole place seems awkward and cold at the same time.

 

This guy was just rejected and the girl left like she didn't have someone to wait for.

The guy is still kneeling and stuck at his position.

 

REJECTION HUH?

 

"YURI!!"

I knew instantly that it was you hearing that unique voice of yours.

I almost fell down when you jump out at me and hug me so tight.

"I miss you" she joyfully said.

I smiled and hug back "I miss you too Sica"

 

"What's going on there?" Sica asked when she saw the crowd at the corner.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Someone propose"

I saw her face lightens up "And?" She is anticipating my answer

I shrugged my shoulders again "he got rejected"

Sica seems like she didn't expect that 

"Poor guy" I heard her mumbled then she shook her head.

 

Right! poor guy just like me...

 

Sica immediatelly fell asleep upon entering the car i guss it's jet lagged.

She looks peaceful, sleeping like an angel.

I am driving while stealing glances at her then i sighed after sighed realizing that all i can do is just look at her secretly.

 

How did it went Sica? Your trip to New York? did you have fun there with him? I guess it went well cause you look so happy.

It's been what? 6 months that you are together..

Well he's the only boyfriend that last long to you, your other relationship didn't last that long.

I guess your serious with him.


Back in high school you always cry because of your boyfriends and i am always there to catch you and comfort you and after 2-3 days of crying you are recovered then a week will pass and you have a new fling.

Even if others will say that you are an attention seeker and want all the guys just for you i will never change the way of how i look at you because i know you better.

But i guess when you met him you already learn what love is all about.

I thought no one will change your point of view about love but  i guess there really is someone who can and sadly it is not me.

 

"I love you Sica" i kept repeating it at myself while at my back is a bouquet of flowers, I am standing at the foot of the staircase.

of course i am nervous afterall i'll confess to the person i view as my life.

I breathed hard then stood up properly when i heard the door opened.

I smiled so wide feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

I heard some giggling and whispers.

I slowly peek at  the side of the stairs and saw you and him kissing.

I can't describe how i felt at that time.

Seeing the person you love so much being at others arms it felt like i died so many times.

I drop the bouquet at the ground and slowly i can't control it anymore i fell down at the ground.

 

"YURI!!"

I saw you came near me with that worried expression of yours.

' Are you worried Sica? '

Then that man carried me up.

"Be careful at him honey"

Honey?

So that's what you call him huh?

What about Seobang? is that a pet name only? huh? Sica?

 

Since then i never dreamed of having you or setting you as my wife or my life anymore because from then on ive decided even if it hurts so much that......

 

"Im gonna unlove you Jessica Jung"



Hi guys first update hahaha thanks for subscribing and please support and comment it please...

 

Imma watch roommate now hahhahahha..... byeeeeee