TAENG

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

Media are flocking outside the station as Taeyeon is being brought inside, questions are being thrown into him.

Eyes are surrounding him with hate and anger........

 

Flashes of bright camera is the only one he can notice as everything is blurry.

 

 

' Omma Tae-Tae is being drag right now and you know the reason why? Because Tae-Tae though that i can finally see you again '

 

A highly acclaimed bussiness man and a notorious drug dealer is the man that He killed as they stated.

 

Killed? He didn't kill anybody......

 

News immediately spread at the sudden arrest of one of the famous bussinessman in Korea, Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

*****************

 

Yuri's eyes widens as his eyes saw the midnight news......

Taeyeon is being investigate and arrested when earlier he was just here.

 

"Isn't that Taeyeon oppa?" He heard Soojung's voice who just enter inside the room.....

Yuri is immediately confuse and look at Soojung who is like him puzzled.

 

And because he is so much worried he decided immediately.

 

"Soojung im going out for awhile can you watch Jessica"

Soojung knew what he is trying to say that she nodded.

"I understand oppa"

Yuri smiled "Thanks" he came near Jessica who is peacefully sleeping at the patient's bed.....

"I'll just go to Taeyeon" He whispered then kiss her forehead and immediately went out.

 

' Someday i'll repay everything so whatever happens i'll believe on you that's why trust me Taeng '

Suddenly he remember those words that he said to Taeyeon when they are talking before.

 

"i think this is the time" Yuri said to himself as he run.

 

 


 

His eyes is just focus on Police officer Amber as he is being asked several questions that he can't understand.

 

"Are you one of the dealers of Mr. Bae?" The other police ask as he is just sitting there looking at Amber who is obviously shock at what he saw earlier.......

 

"Why did you kill Mr Bae?" He ask again as he didn't answer his previous question.....

 

Taeyeon saw Amber move from where he is standing at and came near them.

 

"Why did you kill him?" Amber said it trying to stop his emotions that is slowly crashing as he is seeing his Hyung in that position.

 

Taeyeon shook his head........

 

Some of the police officers are starting to get frustrated as they can't make him talk......but they left him with Amber as they knew that the two are related to each other.

 

Now they are alone at the room and minutes had passed before someone breaks the silence and that's Amber.

 

"What happen Hyung?" Amber started that Taeyeon shook his head again.

 

"I don't know i just receive a call to go there and before i knew i was hit in the head and when i woke up a man is already lying in front of me" He answer calmly....

 

"Did you know him?" Amber ask

"No"

 

"he is one of '14's' Men"

 

That made Taeyeon surprise at what he heard

"14?" He repeated 

 

"Now the other police officers think that you are their leader"

Taeyeon's brows knitted as he heard those nonsense.

"Leader?" He started laughing.

 

"Kt" Amber pronounce the two alphabets then look at Taeyeon "Kim Taeyeon"

 

"Your initials are KT right Hyung?"

 

He sneered then rub his face with his hands "Then what's that got to do with me!" Taeyeon raise his voice a little.

 

"Im being frame Amber and from the very start ive been framed!" Taeyeon's patience is declining as he can't believe what he's hearing.

 

"I turn blind and Yuri lost his memory because of that 14 and your telling me im the leader of that stupid group!"

He shouted back.....

"I don't believe too hyung but......."

 

"But what?" He is quite disappointed to hear Amber doubting him.

 

"What!" He snap when Amber didn't answer immediately as he is in anger.

 

"How can you explain everything hyung?" Amber lower his head.......

 

Taeyeon held his head down as he wants to kill the real leader of that 14......

 

all of his anger is flourishing.......and all he can think about is........Tiffany.......

 

 

************************

 

Yuri saw the whole media that surrounds the whole station as he came there......

they're so many.....

 

As his feet slowly walk near to the station his thoughts stop to Tiffany.....What would be her reaction if she will know this?

 

 

He won't believe it.....Taeyeon will never kill someone and he is sure of that.......

 

As he walk he push every reporters that is blocking his way to go inside.....

 

 

   "Jessica is the person that will believe in you and of course even if you forget her still i know that she will still love you"

 

"I want that to happen"

 

"What are you saying Yul of course that would happen and trust me im one of the person that will never leave you if someday you will totally forget everything"

 

A smile appear at Yuri's lips as Taeyeon said it.

 

"I'll never forget everything Taeyeon i promise that"

 

 

 


 

Taeyeon is now alone at a secluded temporary cell, he is just sitting there thinking deeply of things.....

 

He is happy this days but of course he is quite worried at what happen to Yuri and Yoong but now that they are fine he's happy about it but now....Now?

 

Now he is sitting at a cell.......all alone.

 

 

Ever since i grew up the walls that block everything about me is slowly growing high too.......

They never let me get out of it and explore my self.....

Those walls kept telling me to be a proper Heir.......

 

As i became Kim Taeyeon i slowly doubt my love too......

 

I tried to reject my true feelings for the real person that i love......

 

' Cause you won't feel scared, Fear will not conquer you if your in love '

 

' You don't have to be brave to love someone, You'll just have to be yourself '

 

Those words is what makes him believe that he can do everything to love Tiffany......

 

 

' I'll never forget everything Taeyeon i promise that '

 

' They will pay for all of it and they will give you your sight again '

 

 

When i met Yuri those walls that is so hard to destroy that even Tiffany can't do it, Yuri.........Yuri just destroy it in a swift.

 

Those walls that i thought will never be destroy is now all broken.......he is smiling like a kid who just won a candy as he is standing in front of those broken walls........

 

Yuri............Yuri.........

 

Help me..........

 

 

"Taeng" He called as he is standing in front of the broken walls while smiling in front of me.....

 

' Someday i'll repay everything so whatever happens i'll believe on you that's why trust me Taeng '

 

' Then i'll trust you Yul '

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeng"

 

 

 

Taeyeon slowly raise his head and like what he thought as he break those walls, He is smiling like that too........

 

 

"Yul?" He is looking at him with eyes that is seeking for help.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry Taeng........."

 

 

Yuri smiled again  as their eyes met.

 

 

 

"Everything is gonna be alright"

 



An update thanks again and byeeeeee