FREE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

TAEYEON POV

 

Just like how he smile when he break those walls, He is standing right now in front of me.

 

Unlike them his eyes are looking at me like...........Everything is gonna be alright

 

 

"Taeng"

 

I stood up and came near him, The bars are the one's blocking us apart.....

 

"Are you alright?" Is the first thing he ask at me.

I nodded for an answer.

"What happen Taeng?" He ask again his tone sounded worried.

I shook my head and tried to think....

"I don't know it happens so fast" I answer that he breathed quite harsh.

"The news is spreading fastly and i think Tiffany will know it tomorrow" He said that it makes me  more worried about everything.

 

"By the way Yul"  I need to say this to him.

"This case has got to do with the '14' Group"

 

That made him lifted his head up harshly and look at me with those eyes that i always see when he's scared.

 

"W-What?" He stuttered obviously he's scared.

"Yul" I called for his attention that he look at me....Now both of us are looking at each other with those serious eyes.

 

"Are you scared?" I ask that he gasped a little but he didn't make it obvious.

 

"Don't be"

 

that made him change those scared eyes of him as he heard what i said.

 

"Taeng" He said my name in a weak like tone that i slowly smile to assure him.

 

"Everything's gonna be alright"

 

That made him smile and look at me.

 

"Yeah, everything's gonna be alright" we both smile at each other.

 

He held my shoulders while smiling.

 

"You'll be free here Taeng don't worry." I nodded then somehow i want to say those words at him.....

 

"Thank you Yul"

 

He somehow stop and i knew that he got shy a little that he hide it with a cough.

 

"Stupid Taeng you don't have to thank me i'll let you free here whatever happens" he said in that serious tone of his that i smirk.

 

"Not just that" I said that he look at me again.

"I want to thank you for everything Yul, If not because of you i will still be blind about everything"

 

My hand slowly touch his face........

 

"I want to see clearly......" I tap his cheek that somehow i see the familiarity at his eyes

"the face of the man that break the walls that imprison me for all those years"

I smiled genuinely at him.

 

"Take care of Tiffany for me while im here Yul"

Those were the last words that i said he was about to say something when a sound of a footsteps was heard.

He quickly find a way to get out so the police or someone that is coming won't see him.

"Taeng don't worry i'll take care of her so just don't think too much" He said and left quickly.

Then he vanish and a police officer came.

 

He look at me first suspiciously then started asking...

"Are you talking to someone?" He ask that i smirk.

"Can't you see im alone here" I answer obviously that he scratch his head.

"But i heard some whisperings" He mumble and turn his back to leave again.

 

When he was gone i sitted at the floor again and tilted my head up a little....It sure is dark in here....

 

"Don't make them catch you Yul"

 

"Please"

 

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

As expected the news is spread everywhere making anyone know everything......

Korea is now aware that the leader of that notorious wanted group is the bussinessman and heir of the Kim corporation..........

Kim Taeyeon........

 

 

"hey....wake up" Taeyeon slowly open his eyes as he heard one of the police officers commanded at him.

he slowly Sitted himself up and strech his body a little and stood up.

 

"What is it?" taeyeon ask at him.

"Someone wants to talk to you" He replied and opened his cell.....

Taeyeon who doesn't even have a clue just go with him.

He put handcuffs at both of his wrist and held him up as they walk.....

 

They are just walking quietly.......

He is feeling a little heavy not literally but spiritually.....

 

They walk for quite awhile and finally they stop in front of a room that seems like for confidential persons.

 

"Go inside" The police ordered that Taeyeon is just force to do so......

 

He walk and enter inside that the police is the one who lock the door and left him there....

 

"Good morning"

And that's when he realize that there is someone there.....He frowned and tried to figure out who it is but the person is back facing him.

 

"Did you miss me?" The man turned around that Taeyeon widen his eyes while his mouth slowly opened as he sees him.

 

"You......." Taeyeon can't find words as he see the man.

 

The man smirk "It's been a long time Taeyeon-shii"..........

 

 


 

 

Tiffany accepted everything calmly cause she trust Taeyeon that much......and that made Yuri quite relieve cause Tiffany understands it....

 

 

"Are you sure that we will go now?"

Tiffany nodded as Yuri ask it again to her.

 

"I want to see him" She said that Yuri just smile and nodded

"Ok I'll inform Amber first" He lifted his phone from his pocket then tried to call the police officer but as it rings a few times the line is busy......

 

That made Yuri worried.

 

"i think we should just go" He ignore that worried feeling and Amber is not answering so maybe they'll just tell him when they're already there.....

 

"Is he alright when you saw him there?" Tiffany ask as they are sitting at her car.

 

"Yeah" Yuri answer shortly...

"Don't worry Tiff....Taeyeon will not be there for a long time" Yuri said that Tiffany showed her eyesmile......

 

 

 

XXXXXX POLICE HEADQUARTERS

 

The car stop as they are now in front of the station as they go down there,,,,,,,,,,The place is so crowded with media that Yuri got quite surprise same with Tiffany.....

 

The media is now 10 times manier as yesterday.....

They get through at the crowd and to their shock.............

 

 

Taeyeon is being led with handcuffs on his hands.............

 

Yuri's eyes glance at Amber who is standing there dumbfoundedly.......

 

"What are you doing?!" Yuri shouted at the police who is dragging Taeyeon but they just continue dragging him out.

 

Flashes of camera are roaming around.......

He got pushed hardly that he got out of the crowd

"It's finally confirmed by the man itself that He is the notorious wanted leader Of the group named '14 ' "

 

Tiffany and Yuri look at each other as they heard it from one of the reporters who is doing a live report.

 

"Confirmed?" yuri blurted it out.....

 

"No this is not true!" Yuri shook his head in denial....

 

He force himself to get in the jampacked crowd......

 

"Taeng!" He shouted out but it seems like he is not hearing anything as he is being dragged out.....

 

"Taeng!!' He shouted again.

 

Then Yuri notice the wound at Taeyeon's face as the towel from his face lifted up a little......

 

His anger flow out more that he grumble out and shouted.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!!!!!" He shouted out but it didn't budge.....

 

 

Tiffany is left out of the uncrowded corner froze up.......

 

 

Yuri is now crying while trying not to believe in this realization.........

 

"TAENG!!!!!!" He shouted and charge himself in front of them that everyone stop even the reporters stop, camera's stop flashing.

 

He is now panting while blocking there way....

 

"Get out of there!!!" One of the officers commanded with authority but Yuri stay still spreading his hands to block them....

 

His tears is falling from his cheeks....

 

"Let's go home Taeng" Yuri Held Taeyeon's hand that is on cuffs and is about to pull it when Taeyeon shove his hand that Yuri got shocked...

 

"T-Taeng"

 

Their eyes met but his eyes has no emotions.....Yuri felt that everything is just a dream.....

 

Yuri force a smile and is about to hold his hand again when........

 

"Everything is not alright...."

His hands stop in the air and he froze......

 

Taeyeon is now the one who led the police that they continue walking leaving them......

 

Yuri just froze there for awhile when.......

 

 

' Im so sorry Yul but.........The walls are slowly building up again and i can't do anything about it........Help me '

 

' Take care of Tiffany for me '

 

Taeyeon want to run to Tiffany as he saw her crying but he knew better that he ignores her.........

 

 

' Everything's gonna be alright '

 

That's their motto for their problems but now......everything is not alright.....

 

 

 

Yuri can't believe it as he is standing there shocked and scared........

Camera's started flashing into him.......

 

 

' Taeng what happened? '

 

 



An update thanks again and byeeee.......