I'LL DO IT

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

' You bleed, You cry, Plead or kneel down those are the things you'll do just to be with Jessica

I wish im that brave to do that for Tiffany too,...

Because im so scared......'

 

 

"Scared?" Yuri look at Taeyeon with an ' I don't believe in that '  face.

Yuri started laughing while Taeyeon just look at him "Does loving someone is like watching a horror movie?"

Yuri said in disbelief that Taeyon just look at him, Yuri knew that he did not get his logic.

"Hmm" Yuri thought for a second then smiled when he finally caught how to explain it.

"When you watch horror movie your heart beats so fast right?" Yuri pointed his chest

"Then  your eyes sometimes focuses then close it when the scary part comes" Yuri continued

"When your in love your Heart beats too fast, You focus when your love is good but when challenges come you don't face it, It's like closing your eyes when the scary part comes in a horror movie" Yuri said in a way Taeyeon could understand it.

Yuri raise his head up looking at the sky.

"Your not truly in love Taeng" Taeyeon's eyes flickered at those words that came out from Yuri.

Taeyeon glance at him "Cause you won't feel scared, Fear will not conquer you if your in love"

Yuri look back at him and smiled "And letting go is the most stupid thing you'll ever do if you know that both of you love each other"

Yuri tap his cheek that Taeyeon felt Deja vu he remembers it when he also tap Yuri's cheek the night of their accident

"You don't have to be brave to love someone you'll just have to be yourself"

' Right, I'll just have to be Kim Taeyeon'

 


 

"Ok that's enough for today" Tiffany clap down to stop the musicians from rehearsing.

She bowed down to them that they all bowed down too.

"You all did a good job" Tiffany said while bowing to each one of them.

One by one they all go down at the stage.

Tiffany sighed while just watching down everyone leave the performance hall.

She smiled a little ignoring her tiredness, She is about to go down the stage when no one is around when suddenly someone hug her from behind that she got startled.

What the? she didn't feel a thing or even hear a single sound.

She struggle to set hersef free but it seems like this one is strong.

"Shh" That made her stop, That voice... she don't want to expect it she loosen herself that the hug became warm.

She closed her eyes, She is moved to face him.

"Why are you closing your eyes?" Just by hearing that voice her tears immediately falls down.

She felt his hands cupped her cheeks and wipe those tears that are rolling on her cheeks.

"Open your eyes tiffany" The voice sounds like he is pleading "Please"

Tiffany slowly open her eyes leaving all her doubt away, He is smiling all calm like he is so happy.

Is this a dream? Taeyeon.....Taeyeon never smiles like that.

Tiffany bit her lower lip then slowly raise her hand to touch his face "Are you a dream?" Tiffany asked

can't believe that she is seeing him now.

Taeyeon laugh a bit at that and shook his head slowly "Im real fany-ah"

Tiffany can't help but to smile while her tears are falling, She jump out to hug him "Tae-Tae" She cried out

He almost lost his balance, But he steady his pace that he didn't fall down.

Taeyeon hug back, He hug her so tightly

"Are you going to leave me again?" Tiffany asked between her cries

Taeyeon shook his head "Never" He cupped her cheeks and for a second they look at each other

Taeyeon smiled.

Taeyeon hand out his left hand at her "Can i dance with you?"

That made tiffany smile she wipe her tears then nodded.

Both of his hands hold her waist while Tiffany hug him placing her head at the crook of his neck.

They dance like there is a beautiful music that makes them do it.

If this is a dream? She wish that she would never ever wake up.

"Fany"

"Hmm?" she hummed while enjoying herself at his warm.

He push her gently that she open his eyes afraid that he will let go.

 

"I love you"

 

That made Tiffany froze up to her place

Did she hear it right?

Did Taeyeon say he loves her, She is about to talk down When Taeyeon suddenly lean down and kiss her

Their lips just kiss for a second then Taeyon was the one to move away.

He thought that she didn't like it because her face has no reaction.

"Im sorry" Taeyeon ashamely apologize but to his surprise Tiffany move more to him and kiss him that his eyes widens.

He slowly smiled between their kisses then he held her hands to place it to his shoulders then he hug her waist tightly.

"I love you Tiffany" He whispered between hard breathing while kissing her.

 

' I won't run Away this time Tiffany im gonna make things right '

 


 

When Yuri saw that the only one watching Jessica is soojung he immediately sneak out

"Oppa" Soojung stood up from her seat, "shh" Yuri hush her upon entering the door and quietly close it.

Soojung nodded and understand it.

"Where did your mom go?" He whispered

"She went home for awhile" Soojung answered calmly 

"How is she?" Yuri ask worried

"She's still the same" Soojung's voice quiever that Yuri pat her head "She will be alright Soojung"

The younger girl smiled at Yuri who assures her

"Can i see her?" Yuri ask hesitantly

"Of course" Soojung nodded and walk with him to Jessica

 

Yuri felt her knees got weak even her whole body can't move when he saw Jessica so lifeless.

Yes she likes sleeping but this is too much sleeping for her.

He stood beside her bed looking at her "Jessica" he called softly "Wake up"

He wipe the tears that are about to fall at his eyes "Don't sleep here" He touch her hand "Wake up and just sleep at our home"

He said smiling, He place her hands at his cheek "I miss you so much Jessica" He stop his self to cry

"Im sorry if i can't visit you everyday" He laugh a bit "you know your seobang have to work out to show my beautiful abs to you"

He chuckled even Soojung can't help but to smile at how dorky his oppa is

 

But they didn't expect it when the door opened.

Yuri jolted up from his place.

 

"What are you doing here?!" Mrs. Jung pointed at him behind her is Tyler Kwon.

"Omma" Soojung tried to calm her mom again but she won't be.

"Are you the one who let him in Soojung?" Her mom asked that Soojung just lowered her head

Yuri can see anger in her eyes while that man has no reaction while looking at him

"Get him out of here!" She ordered that three men carried him out

He struggle again...

 

He won't be tired even if he beg, Even if they throw him away still he will fight for her

 

"Make that thing away from here and bruise him in a way that he can't get here anymore"

She ordered that even Soojung can't believe what she's hearing.

 

"What are you saying Mom?!" Soojung said horrified by it

"Get your hands off him!" Soojung yelled at the three men but they just hold Yuri tight

They pulled Yuri out, Mrs. Jung with that man and Soojung get out too.

The two just watch as the three men pulled Yuri while Soojung can't do anything.

Yuri struggle free from the tight grip and he is about to plead again when a fist landed on his face that he stop.

He even taste his own blood at his lips.

Tyler Kwon Smirk "Stop this" He said that Yuri felt deaf.

Can't they just give him a second to see her, Why are they doing this to him

 

He wipe the blood from his lips and slowly he knelt down in front of them, Mrs.Jung's face is annoyed.

His eyes are just in dazed while his whole body is so weak, Suddenly he felt weak.

Mrs.Jung pull something from her handbag.

"There!" She threw so many money in front of him that the money scattered at the floor.

 

' Why don't you face it Yul that as long as your like that you can't have Jessica '

 

His eyes saw all the money scatterd at the floor, Slowly his feelings felt something bizaare

 

' But can you fight if your just like that '

 

Yuri pick the money one by one that Mrs. Jung shook her head.

he pick every single one of it that even Soojung can't tell what he's gonna do.

Yuri stood up holding all the cash at his hands

"So finally your going to take it and leave my daughter alone" Mrs. Jung said in finality

"Take it" Yuri hand out the money while bowing but mrs.Jung shove his hands "Take that and don't bother my daughter anymore"

Yuri clenched his fist tightly.

He look at Mrs. Jung first then that man

 

'Go with me and let's change you and come back as a new person that will fight them fair and square '

 

His hands tremble in anger while all of his strenght begin to quiver.

Yuri throw all the money away that everyone got astonished, It all fall down slowly at all of them like a confetti.

 

Yuri smiled bitterly "I'll have all the money in this world if that's what it takes for all of you to accept that Jessica and i love each other"

Yuri said while  gritting his teeth "the next time you'll see me, You can't throw money at me ever again"

All of them was just looking at Yuri in shock.

Yuri bowed down to them then turn around to walk away he even push the three men blocking his way.

 

' I won't give up Jessica '

 

Yuri pulled his cellphone from his pocket while walking away from them.

He dial someone "Hello" answered by the person on the other line

"Taeng"

 

"Yul?"

Yuri held his phone tightly "I'll go with you?" Yuri said calmly

"What?"

Yuri gritted his teeth  "I'll go to America with you"

 

' I promise that i'll change everything Jessica just wait for me'

 



AN UPDATE THANKS AGAIN AND BYEEEEE...........