BLIND DATE 101

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

"So how long will you stay in this hotel and show yourself to everyone?" Taeyeon ask while untightening his tie.

Yuri remove his shoes then push his luggage away from him.

"I don't know but i already send a message to uncle that im already in Korea"

Yuri remove his shirt leaving his pants only reaveling his well toned body

"Im sure uncle will even push you to go home here than be with him there when you don't even relax yourself"

Taeyeon said in a matter of fact tone then remove his coat

Yuri jump out of the bed that the bed slam down.

"My head hurts" Yuri massage his forehead while complaining like a child that Taeyeon can't help but to laugh at him.

Taeyeon who wants to make fun of Yuri jump out of the bed too that Yuri bounce off making his head more in ache

"Yah Taeng!" Yuri shouted that Taeyeon laugh off

Yuri raise his upper lip in sarcasm and in revenge he pinch Taeyeon's nose hard when he's off guard.

Taeyeon stomp his feet up and down at the bed while holding his nose that is in pain

Yuri lifted himself up in the bed in a sitting position "How much is that nose Taeng?" Yuri continue teasing

He began laughing so hard unkowingly what Taeyeon is about to do next

"AHH!"

Yuri fall down from the bed when Taeyeon stick out his fingers to his eyes

"My nose is natural you black monkey" Taeyeon proudly say while rubbing his nose looking down at Yuri who is at the floor

"Aishh! What if my vision become blurry too?" He stay still at the floor while Taeyeon laugh at that

"Then experience it too"

Yuri started rolling off the floor still covering his eyes, Taeyeon's lips slowly lifted up for a smile.

 

' I hope that everything will turn out fine when you finally face them '

 

 


 

 

Mr. Jung can't help but to shook his head while looking and reading the statistics of this months income of their company.

It totally went down, Their company has been going down against another company that is been own by a Mr. Im

Mr.Im's company suddenly burst up in sales and stocks a year ago In their branch in New york city making them more higher than their company.

 

In research Mr.Jung learned that Mr.Im's son is leading their company in Korea while another person is leading their branch in New York city.

 

The only information that he had is that when that person leads their branch in New york suddenly everything went up beating their usual income.

It seems like Mr. Im had some luck with that person

Now he is planning to talk and set out a deal with Mr. Im and the person that is making Mr. Im's company in New York burst out in riches

 

 


 

 

 

Because of total jet lag Yuri woke up the next night.

He slept too long and it felt so good for him

 

"Ahh" Yuri stretched himself up, He felt that this night will be a good night for him

He went straightly at the bathroom to do his daily doings after that he went out of the bathroom only to see Taeng is already there wearing his coat.

"Taeng" He called out

"Oh?" Taeng responded while fixing his clothes

"Are you going somewhere?" Yuri ask while rubbing his hair with the towel

Taeyeon look at him "To Tiffany, wanna come?"

Yuri raise his other hand that is not holding the towel "What will i do there?"

Taeyeon shrugged his shoulders "I don't know maybe ruin the moment and be the third wheel" Taeng said in sarcasm that Yuri smirk

"I know that already just enjoy ok" Yuri shoo him away That Taeyeon smiled away.

 

Now he's totally alone so what shall he do now?

Go somewhere and have fun? Nah! It's still too early for that......Early? Stupid! It's already night.....

As he think about it there's really nothing to do because when he's still in New York he will bury himself in work then make fun when he has free time in a bar but now he don't want the idea of flirting in a bar or drinking because he just came from a jet lag and that's all because of that midget Taeng......

 

That midget has a date and he will have some fun.........and that's when an idea pop out from his mind....Date?

He nodded his head like he's so smart.

He fix himself for an attire that would blow all the girls away........

 

A bad boy look? Nah-uh.....

A nerdy look? Definitely not.......

A spoiled rich brat Look? Hell no!........

 

Perfect!!! A Yurisistable look.......

 

As he went out all eyes are on him which makes him so proud of himself afterall who will not admire Kwon Yuri....He laugh at his mind that every person look at him like a weird person when he realize that he is starting to get weird, he compose himself seriously and cough like a pro and glare at every person who still looks at him.

 

 

 

XXXXXX RESTAURANT

 

Yuri enter inside but before he could enter he was given a mask it is a requirement at there special event in that restaurant.

Yuri already knew that because this place is so special for persons finding someone to date but he's not here to date he's here to find someone to sleep with.......

He wear the mask and proceeded inside.

WoW there are several chairs with different girls waiting for there someone.

All of them has mask so how the hell will he even know if it's the right one to be with.

he nodded to himself.

Just sit somewhere and have some fun afterall he will not bother after this.....

He walk properly and went straightly and just sitted at the far end corner that the woman at the chair even got startled when he sitted there like she didn't expected him to be there.

 

He is about to bloom his charms and do some pretty pick up lines when the woman cutted him down.

"Are you the one that Yoong hired to be here?" The woman ask at him that he stop.

Yoong? The woman's voice is familiar like he had heard it before....Where did he hear that kind of voice.

"Im so sorry if i bother your time it's just that i was just force here" The woman said in total worried voice.

What the hell is this is he being rejected? And to top it all this woman Sounded like that cucumber hater Queen.

Right! She sounded like Jessica Jung.....Wait! did she just mention the name Yoong?

"Are you alright?" That stop his thoughts and look at her.

"Im sorry did you just mention Yoong?" Yuri ask hiding his curiosity.

She nodded "You see i was just force here" She whispered at him "I have a boyfriend already"

She tried to really reject him down, Seriously he should have sitted somewhere......

"But i think we should just continue this so our times will not be wasted" She said it so sweetly that Yuri even want to squeal.

Squeal? What the hell Kwon Yuri! You go here to fool woman not you being fooled! You just heard a woman that sonded just like her you became so whipped......

Yuri cough then compose himself properly.....

"Well then" Yuri hide himself and he has to get this woman for the night.

 

The night proceeded and they talk and chat like there's no tomorrow, The woman seems to enjoy him even him in surprise enjoys the company of this woman well he really enjoy it because she really acts like that woman he guess he likes this kind of women.

Women like Jessica Jung......

 

 


Jessica seems to enjoy the company of this total stranger because he sounded just like him.....He sounded just like her Yuri...

She misses her Yuri that much that even this person sounded like him.

 

She didn't want to go here in the first place she's just force to do this for the promo of one advertisement.

She have to do this once and there it will be done but surprisingly she's enjoying it.... No fake reactions because this person is so good to roll her down it's like.....It's like Yuri....

 

"Thank you for the night" Jessica bowed to him.

"I think i should take you home" The man started

Jessica shook her head "Im fine i'll just take the subway" She decline

This time the man shook his head

"I won't let a woman go home at this dangerous night,It you don't trust me then let's take the subway together"

Before Jessica could react the man pull her away.

By the way their mask is still on them they decline on seeing each others faces which is weird.

 

People are looking at them but they just laugh it off they continue chatting and talking.

This night seems like Yuri came back from His old self It seems like Coming back in Korea is not bad afterall.

The subway station is empty and seems like Jessica should thank the man for being with him because it's scary being alone in here.

 

"Do you like dark skin guy or white guys?" The man asked as they wait for the train

"I like Tan man" Yuri didn't expect that, That made him more in to this woman.

"Then you prefer me?" Yuri ask in a teasing tone that the woman just laugh a bit.

The woman shook her head "Im sorry but  im loyal to my boyfriend"

That made Yuri pouted and grumbled

The woman can't help but to laugh at this dorky man.

 

"Hey, Hey, Seems like you two are on a good night"

A sudden voice made the two look at the back only to see a group of guys that look like won't do any good.

 

Yuri immediately pull the woman to be at his  back shielding her.

 

"Are the two of you came from *hic* from a *hic* party?" The other man said sounded so drunk.

Yuri bowed to them expecting for them to stop at that "Im sorry ahjusiis but we have to go" Yuri said politely.

Yuri held the woman's hand and is about to walk away when.....

 

"Eey! your no fun" The other one fastly block them that Yuri Position himself to protect them in harm.

"ooh! ooh! No need for harm" The man raise his two hands when Yuri is about to push him

Yuri realize that they are starting to surround them.

! this is not good. Yuri thought to himself

He look at the woman she seems so scared he can see it even she is in a mask.

 

"We will let you be free if you just give us some......little treat" The man Pull The woman in mask and grab her down.

! ! this is not on his plan for the day.

The woman started to panic herself.

Yuri look at them one by one, they all look like he can't beat them all down.

 

"Don't just stare give us some money or anything or give this woman to us" The man is about to hold the woman's upper part but before he could do it Yuri swift a fast kick to his face that he fell down and release the woman.

 

And before Yuri knew it a fist fight has started......This is not really on plan for him.

 

"Ahh!"

Yuri's guard went down as she heard the woman shout and fell down.

A punch directly at his face hit him removing his mask off his face.

Yuri rub his cheeks and smirk.......This guys ask for dooms day!!!!

 

"AHHHHH!!!!" Yuri slam down himself at them.......

 

 

When guards came the fist fight stop leaving Yuri wounded up and the goons so wounded up.....

The guards started helding them down one by one while groaning in pain........

The woman in mask is still unconcious.

Yuri started crawling to her and when he got to her position Yuri lifted her up and carried her to his back.

 

The guards started taking all of them down.....

 

 

' What is that? It felt so warm. It felt like....Like.......Yuri ' Jessica tried to open her eyes 

It's blurry but she can see a little she realize that she is on someone's back.

In her vision the man seems like Yuri who's carrying her...

 

'  Pabo! Im dreaming again '

Jessica said to herself as she closes her eyes cause she feels so warm being carried by her Yuri in her dream.

 

 



An update thanks again and bye.....