WHAT TO DO?

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

Jessica is sitting quietly while Yoong is on the other side, Well the Athmosphere of the place screams awkward.

 

Jessica called Yoong to meet up in a coffee shop to talk of course about their BABY....

Yoong can't directly look into her because he felt really guilty.

 

 

"Im sorry of what Yuri did to you?" Jessica said while rubbing her fingers together obviously she's nervous.

 

He's face is on bandage because Yuri totally nailed him.

"It's fine"

Jessica breath hardly then finally raise her head to look at him.

 

"Im just gonna ask you one thing"

Yoong slowly raise his head this time that both of them are now looking at each other.

 

 

"Yuri wants me to abort it...."

 

 

Yoong froze up while looking at opened.

 

 

"Yoong you know I love Yuri right?"

 

Yoong avoided her eyes and clenched his fist that is leaning at the table.

 

"No!"  Suddenly Yoong said neglecting that guilty feeling.

 

"That is my child and hyung don't have the right to decide everything about it!" He said while gritting his teeth.

"Yoong please" Jessica said like begging that Yoong look at her in disbelief.

 

He shook his head.

 

"I know that is a big mistake but are you going to abort it just because Hyung doesn't want it"

Yoong tried to fight for his side.

 

"Jessica please don't do this"

He tried to hold her hand but Jessica knew better that she move away her hand immediately before he could even touch it.

 

She shook her head

"I don't know what to do, Yuri won't even change his mind about it." She said trying not to cry.

 

Yoong look at Jessica he can see that she looks so weak.

 

 

 

' When all of us where children back then we don't worry about anything and live freely but as years pass by everything about living freely was gone and the next thing we all knew everything is so complicated '

 

 

Yoong just look at Jessica on the glass window as she left after they talk.

 

The woman that his hyung love that even her life is more important for his hyung

 

Can you do it Jessica? Or even Hyung can he do it? Yoong can't help but to think of that as his feelings is fighting over her and his guilt.

 

 

***************************

 

Yuri is just looking blankly at the uncrowded Han river, well He's been standing there since forever.

He just can't take everything as he think about it.

What has life given him that makes him happy as far as he can remember there is nothing.....

 

He loves Jessica, Yes he does but what is it that he can't get.

 

His Jessica is pregnant and what's worse is he's not the father.

 

Finally he sighed and he is about to walk away when......

 

"Are you going to cry until forever?" He heard someone talk not far from him.

"I want-omma--Than you" The child said to the man she's with while wiping her face.

"This child really...." The man scratch his head first before he squatted down in front of her to level their height.

 

The man is smiling at the child that Yuri just stay still to look at them.

 

The man slowly place his hand at the child's head.

 

"Don't cry then because mom will be angry at me if she sees you crying" The man started smiling tenderly that Yuri somehow stop as he sees something within them.

 

"It's a joke appa" The child started smiling "I love you like i love mom" 

The man caress the child's head 

 

"I know...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally i saw you two"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri heard someone on the other side of him, It was a so familiar voice but it is so imposible that it's her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri"

 

and that's when he heard his own name called by that woman, He slowly turn his head to his otherside only too.....

 

 

"Omma!" as he is in shock the child run to the woman that he is looking at right now.

 

 

 

 

"Sica thank god your here your daughter is whining like crazy"

And the man walk passed him and as he realize the man is no other than him.

 

Yuri look at the scene that is in front of him..........

 

 

Him with Jessica and a child?

 

Suddenly everything went in circles......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He held his head as he felt a little pain in it.

 

 

"Are you a good girl while mom is away huh? Kwon Yoona?"

 

 

Yuri heard that woman who looks like Jessica said to the child.

 

 

Then a tremendous pain came into his head making him fall to his knees....

 

He is now holding his head tightly as he is in so much pain.

 

 

The persons that is in front of him seems like they don't see him wincing in pain as they are just talking like they are the only one's there.

 

 

 

"Appa is the stubborn one not me" The child said pouting while complaining

 

The  two laugh as they heard the child said that.

 

 

Yuri is sweating deeply while trying not to fall down.....

 

 

"Your just like your appa Kwon Yoona" The man said smiling who glance at the woman that is beside him....

 

 

"No!" The child immediately disagree "Im more like Omma"

 

The woman smile back.....

 

"And that's why I love you both" The woman said with those words with love.

 

The child giggle and she held both of the man's hand and the woman's

 

"i love you Yoona-ya" The man said then he turn to the woman

 

"And i love you so much Sica"

 

The woman's face softens then she glance at the man then her eyes drifted to her back making her look at the kneeling Yuri that is behind them.

 

 

Yuri is now on the verge of losing his conciousness when......The man and the child is now gone leaving the woman standing alone looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll wait Yuri even if it takes forever"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is smiling easingly while looking at him.

 

"Because I love you"

 

 

*THUD*

 

 

He finally falls down at the ground and the woman vanish leaving him all alone while catching for his own life.....

 

"Jess-Jessica" He is running out of breath.

 

 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

 

He shouted out then he passed out of the ground.........as he can't take the pain anymore......

 

 

 

' I don't want to lose you Jessica but what will i do if i can't take what's reality is giving us '

 

' Do i have to accept your mistake or better yet leave you to make things clear or.....or.....'

 

' What to do? I don't know anymore......'

 

 

"I love you like i love mom" 

 

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

"Silly appa, It's me your daughter....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Yoona"

 

 

 



Hello guys an update hehehe.....Thanks for the responds for every chapter please support this stiry more hahahahaha.

 

I LOVE YULSIC hhahahahaha

 

Thanks again and byeeeee......