14

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

YURI POV

 

Your a man who can give everything for the person that you'll have which is the opposite of me.

House, cars, Lands, Tour around the world and all the things that money can buy but  will Jessica be happy with all of those?

 

As i knelt down everything just let go down with my knee but of course i can't defeat money, Money that controls everything.

 

"Leave kid we don't have time for someone like you"

I heard Mr. Jung said without a hint of care.

Is that a NO! I thought to myself.

I stood up from kneeling down that they thought i will leave,

 

Who says i'll leave?!

 

My lips lifted up for a big grin.

 

They are all looking at me weirdly except Jessica who just stared at me blankly.

 

I lifted my hand out forward towards Jessica

 

"Jessica! Run!"

 

I didn't see any hesitation from her she immediately move away from the side of her parents which it made them shock

Our hands touch together.

 

Memory loss? Your parents? Your fiancee? What else?

 

No one can stop me from loving you.

I pull her to run with me which she did too.

Jessica never run she says but now she's running with me.

 

Is this pity? or is it love?

Why do you always go with me? You let me hold your hand and let me run with you?

 

Some men are starting to chase us but of course i run fast with her.

 

We hide we run and run until no one are chasing us anymore.

 

 

 After all the chasing We stop at a nearby park and sat at the swings, the two of us just sit there and no one talk.

I just look at her every second but she remain sitting still.

What are you thinking Jessica?

I ask myself as i look at her.

 

 

"I thought your gonna leave me" She said while swinging herself not looking at me.

That made me stop when she finally say something.

My eyes remain still at her and slowly i smiled and stood up from the swing where i was sitted at.

She stop swinging herself when i came near in front ofher.

I held both of her hands that she held mine too.

 

"Listen carefully to what i will say Jessica" I said in a calm serious way that she just look at me.

I sighed trying to get a chance to say it properly to her 

Jessica notice it.

She patted my head that i got calm a little

"I'll listen so say it" she said smiling making me assure of things.

I look at her to her eyes.

" I think this is not the right time for us to get married" As soon as i said that she was not amused.

I didn't wait for her reaction cause i gave her a hug that she gasped.

"But of course i won't give up on you and i won't let anyone get you from me" i closed my eyes while hugging her.

For an unknown reason she smiled and rub my back like she is trying to console me and trying to make something away from me.

 

"I understand Yuri, I understand" She rub my back gently "Just promise me one thing"

We remove ourselves from the hug that i look at her.

"You'll let me wait for you"

I was stop a little but somehow i understand that

I smiled and nodded at her

She raise her pinky finger "Promise?" I hook my finger at her pinky "Promise"

 

' Wait for me to remember  everything Jessica then let's make everything fall at the right place, I promise that i won't give up and i'll Fight for you'

 

 


 

 

Taeyeon and Yoong with Sooyoung are sitted together with Seohyun

The 4 of them are at a coffee shop.

"Where is Yuri oppa?" Seohyun ask upon sitting at the chair in front of the three.

"Meeting with his soon to be in laws" Yoong answer while flipping the menu

Sooyoung on the other hand is waving fo a waiter.

"Yuri oppa is gonna get married?" Seohyun ask susrprise.

Yoong shook his head Sooyoung too.

That made the younger girl puzzled "You said he's meeting his soon to be in laws"

"That's right" Sooyoung answered before he turn to the waiter "4 brewed coffee"

The waiter nodded then Sooyoung turn back to Seohyun "I doubt if he can convince them" Sooyoung said like he is so sure

 

"How do you know?" This time it was Taeyeon that Yoong look at them.

"Because they don't acknowledge Yuri's prescence  ever since" Yoong answer like he is making them stop.

Sooyoung put his arm around Yoong's shoulder "Let's not talk about that anymore cause Jessica can handle Yuri so no worries."

 

That made them settled.

 

Seohyun handed out some papers to them.

"You see this" She point out one of the papers "Your car came at the main road at 9:35"

Taeyeon nodded

Seohyun look at the paper again "While Yuri oppa at 9:57"

Seohyun look at the three "I'ts a 5 minute drive from the main road up to the road where you got hit"

Seohyun explained briefly "The main road records every car that pass by through it"

Sooyoung scratch his head "This means there are many possible cars that could be the suspect"

That made Taeyeon and Yoong look at Seohyun but Seohyun place a paper in front of them.

Yoong look at the paper and Sooyoung too

"It's just the gun that was use to shot Yuri, The other police said there's no one register to that gun and fingerprints were not found on it"

Seohyun look at Taeyeon "Taeyeon oppa's fingerprints are there"

The two look at Taeyeon "I knew that already" Taeyeon look back at Seohyun "So what's with the gun?"

Seohyun pointed at the paper "There is something carve at the handle of it"

The two who can see look at it "I can't see anything" It was Sooyoung who gave up looking at it but Yoong stare at it.

"14" Yoong pointed it out

"14?" Sooyoung confusedly asked that he look at Seohyun who just nodded her head.

 


 

Jessica didn't agree but Yuri insisted that she should stay at Krystal's house first because he feels something different really different.

 

When he opened the door different men are standing at his living room.

He stop at his door.

"Who are you guys?!" Yuri shouted but before he could even move two men already grip and holding his arms at  his back.

"What are you doing?!" Yuri struggled but they crashed him down at the floor letting him not move.

"Where is Jessica Jung?!" A man step out in front of him.

He felt his world spinning

"Where is she?!" The man step out at his head.

 Yuri didn't answer.

The man squatted down and grab his hair "You don't know who you are dealing with?!"

Yuri tried to look at them but his vision began blurry

He look at the man who is grabbing his hair, He notice the tattoo at his wrist it looks like '14'

every one of them  has a 14 tattoo at their wrist but he didn't mind that because he lost his conciousness.

 

 


 

"MONKEY!!" Sooyoung yelled out upon entering Yuri's house along with Taeyeon and Yoong the lights are closed and the door is unlock but they shrugged it off because Yuri always forgets his door unlock.

 

It's quiet. They thought that Yuri and Jessica are not there because It's so quiet.

Sooyoung open the lights.

 

"YURI!" Taeyeon shouted even if his vision is blurry he can see it that Yuri is lying at the floor bleeding.

Yoong stop as he saw the whole unit, The unit  is wrecked all the things are destroyed or broken meaning that someone entered the house or break in.

 

"Yuri!" the three went immediately at Yuri who is unconcious.

"Hey! wake up" Taeyeon shook him up.

"Soo Call an ambulance!!" Yoong ordered 

 "Alright!" Sooyoung dial his phone immediately.

 

Yuri barely open his eyes and smile a little upon seeing Taeyeon.

"Ta-eng" He said weakly.

"What happened?!" Taeyeon ask hurriedly.

"1-1-14"

Taeyeon and Yoong's eyes open widely.

Taeyeon clench his fist upon looking at Yuri.

 

' they're gonna regret what they are doing to us '

 



An update thanks again and byeeeeeee