CHANGES

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

When Jessica entered the hall where the operating room is, She already saw everyone there.

Krystal is the first one to see her.

"Unnie"

Everyone look at her direction.

She felt her feet moving on it's own and every step felt so heavy all she wants is to go to Yuri.

 

MEANWHILE~

Tiffany came at the other hall where the other operating room is.

She immediately saw Amber talking to 2 men.

"Does he have a gun?" Tiffany heard one of the Men asked at Amber when she was already there.

Amber shook his head "As far as i Know Hyung doesn't have any gun"

"Who are they Amber?" Tiffany asked.

Amber look at her then to the two men.

"Noona, they are police officers"

The two bowed same with Tiffany.

"What are they doing here?"Tiffany asked having no clue to anything.

"We are investigating Kim Taeyeon-shii" One of the officer answer her question.

Tiffany furrowed "Investigating? why?" She asked like it is so impossible to happen.

"Well we are already sure that Kim Taeyeon-shii is the reason of the accident because of drunk driving but we have more questions to asked regarding Kim Taeyeon-shii if he is the one who shot the victim's shoulder"

Tiffany can't take what this man is saying and of course Taeyeon can't do something like shot people, she's sure of that.

"What is your relationship with Kim Taeyeon-shii?"

That stop her thoughts "Huh?"

Amber notice that "she's my cousins bestfriend" Amber answer for her.

"So you knew Kim Taeyeon-shii well?" The man asked an obvious question.

She nodded.

The two look at each other, one of the man nodded to the other man.


 

Everyone is quiet while waiting for Yuri's operation.

Jessica is just standing near the door looking there.

No one expected this from any of them not even one.

 

The operation is still on going it has been 3 hours already, Sooyoung, Krystal and Yoong had already fallen asleep while waiting but Jessica.....Jessica remains standing, Her position is still the same.

Yoong had woken up only to see Jessica in the same position.

When he look at the other two they are already sleeping.

Yoong stood up from where he was sitted, he stretched up his hands, jessica is not really moving from her position.

 

"I don't want you to cry Sica"

' I won't cry Yuri-ah'

"Whatever happens im not gonna leave you"

' I Know '

"Wait for me Sica"

' Im gonna wait Yuri even if it takes forever'

 

"Jess" It was Yoong.

She look at him and she saw him smiling to make her at ease.

Jessica lean herself at the door. "I told him that i'll wait"

Yoong nodded his head and lean at the wall.

Jessica look at Yoong who is just standing like her at the door.

"Yoong"

That made him look at her.

"I love Yuri"

Yoong smiled "I know that already even if sometimes i doubt it"

 Yoong sighed "Something like this won't let him give up especially that he knows your waiting"

The red light from the operating room was off indicating that the operation is over.

The two prepared themselves when the doctor came out.

"How is he?" Yoong immediately asked.

The doctor nodded "He is stable for now but we just need to wait for him to wake up"

That made Yoong and Jessica relieve especially Jessica.

The door open and there Yuri is being pushed, Jessica immediately followed along.

Yoong had woken Sooyoung and Krystal and immediately tell them that Yuri is already safe.

 

But is he already safe? Is he really safe?

 


The two men are still there even if Taeyeon is already place at his room, The doctor said that he's stable but they still need to wait for him to wake up.

"I don't believe that hyung will do something like that" Amber said angry, It was only the two of them at the room while the other two men are outside.

"Me too" Tiffany said while fixing Taeyeon's blanket.

"Hyung called me before this happens " Amber said lowly.

Tiffany look at Amber "He called you?"

He nodded

"He sounded drunk, he wants me to get him because he can't drive so i believe that he didn't drive and crash to that other car" 

Amber sounded so sure of it.

 

Tiffany doesn't belive in anything of it too but everything is pointing at Taeyeon which makes him the one who had done it but she won't conclude anything until she hears Taeyeon's side.

It's quite selfish but whatever Taeyeon will say she will believe it and she will side with Taeyeon no matter what.

 

A little girl is crying at the side of the river because her doll has been carried away by the water and has been place at a big rock.

"Hey!"

She heard someone at her back she look back only to see a boy.

He is smiling Mischieviously.

She got surprise when the boy suddenly jump out at the river.

She thought that he's gonna drown because the river is deep but No! he swim so great and before she knew it he was already in front of her holding her doll.

"Crying because you can't get it is already a weakness"

 

' The first time i saw Taeyeon i already knew to myself that i will follow him and i will believe at everything that he will say'

 

5 Days later~

Tiffany didn't left the hospital even once, she left all her work to Sunny that understands her situation.

Amber is at his school, so she took the responsibility of watching Taeyeon.

She just bought herself a cup of coffee for a while.

Today there's only one police officer guarding but she didn't mind it and continue entering inside the room.

When she was inside already she stopped when she saw Taeyeon is already awake and sitted at the bed.

"T-Tae-Tae"

"Is that you Fany?" Taeyeon asked in his calm tone so calm that Tiffany felt afraid.

She gulp then answer "Yes it's me"

Taeyeon turn his head to her direction "I can't see you" He said in a calmer tone.

Tiffany's system stop as she heard that "Tae-Tae"

Taeyeon smiled bitterly "It's dark i can't see anything"

Tiffany walk slowly to his other side but Taeyeon is still facing to the other side.

Taeyeon raise his hand and seems like he is reaching for her.

Tiffany cover by her hands in shock.

"I can't see anything Fany" He is still facing the other side thinking that she is there but she is already behind him.

Tiffany hug Taeyeon form his back "Tae-Tae"

Taeyeon was quite shock that Tiffany was already behind him "What happen to me?"

Tiffany didn't answer instead she tighten her hug.

 


 

Jessica is fixing Yuri's blanket and the fruits from the table.

She is waiting for Yuri to wake up.

This time she will never let him go and she will hold him tightly.

 

"Wait for me....."

"I'll wait.....Even if it takes....."

 

That echo through his mind and slowly he feels his eyes slowly wanting to open.

His eyes felt so heavy that he had a hard time opening it.

But when he opens it the first thing that he saw is a woman.

He blinks his eyes for a few times before he saw everything clearly.

The woman is smiling yet she looks like she is about to cry.

"Seobang" He was surprise when she hug him.

"Aww!" He wince that she let go.

"Im sorry did i hurt you?" Now the woman is on panic.

He look at her carefully.

"Who are you?"

The woman laugh a little and push his shoulder gently "What kind of question is that? It's me Sica"

"Si-ca? Weird name"

Jessica's smile slowly faded "Weird? Your the one who gave me that name"

He smiled "Me? how will i give you a name if i Didn't know you at all" he said.

Sica stop "What are you saying?"

"What im saying is" he look at her "Who are you?"

"Yu-ri"

"And who am i?"



Update thanks for all the support hahhhahahh byeeeeeeeeee