SONG AND CONFUSION

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

When Yuri woke up he was already in his own bed, he lifted himself up to sit then touch his head.

 

What happen to him?

 

"Thank god your awake"

Yuri lifted his head up to the source of the voice that just came from the door.

"Soo" Yuri said in his deep husky voice.

"What happen to you?" Sooyoung immediately asked upon sitting at the side of the bed.

Yuri shook his head "I don't know"

"Are you sick?" Sooyoung put his hand at his forehead.

"Im not" He remove Sooyoung's hand from his forehead.

"Are you sure your not sick?" Sooyoung asked in a worried tone.

He did not answer.

Sooyoung pull his cellphone from his pocket "Im gonna call Jessica"

He was about to dial her number when Yuri held down his wrist to stop dialing.

"What are you gonna tell her?" Yuri asked fastly like his life depended on it.

"Of course that i saw you lying on the street near your unit" Sooyoung said in a matter of fact tone.

Yuri snatch away his cellphone when he heard it.

"Hey!" Sooyoung tried to take his phone but Yuri is using his hands to push him away.

"Your not gonna tell her" Yuri lifted the phone higher but Sooyoung frowned at that.

"Why?"

"Just don't" Yuri said firmly and hand out his cellphone that Sooyoung get it.

"She will be worried" Yuri said whispering that Sooyoung smiled.

"Ok" Yuri look up at Sooyoung when he thought that he would argue with him.

"Here" Sooyoung place a glass of water at Yuri's hand "Drink it"

Yuri obeyed and drank it.

 

He can't remember yet he knew this guy is really one of his close friends, No doubt about that.

Speaking of remembering the reason why he lost conciousness is that,

He immediately shook his head, No! He won't believe it he trust Jessica that's what he wants to believe yet he can't stop asking himself.

"Yul" Sooyoung Taps his shoulder 

"Huh?" Yuri's thought stop, he look at Sooyoung.

"Your spacing out buddy" Sooyoung look at him carefully.

Yuri sighed that Sooyoung can't help but to be worried.

"Are you sure your alright?"

Yuri smiled in an energetically way then look at Sooyoung.

"Soo"

"Yes?" Sooyoung raise his eyebrows.

Yuri is quite hesitating that Sooyoung can clearly see in him.

"Is there something bothering you Yul?"

 

"Does Jessica love me?" Yuri asked that Sooyoung was quite shock about it.

"Yes of course, what kind of question is that Yul?" sooyoung answered.

Finally Sooyoung caught what's bugging this monkey, He smirk.

"Don't worry about her Yul she loves you eventhough she kept changing boyfriends every week before still she loves you" Sooyoung chuckled unknowing Yuri's reaction to his last words.

"Changing boyfriends every week?"

Sooyoung cover his mouth while realizing what he just blurted out his eyes roam fastly he had to think of a reason to cover his stupid words.

"Forget what i just said" Sooyoung said quite nevous but Yuri scowled.

That didn't help, He's dead to Jessica or should he say to hellsica's Wrath.

"Hey Yul don't think too much that's bad for You Jessica loves you Ok?" He tried to lessen it.

Yuri stood up from his bed that Sooyoung followed him

"Hey where are you going?"

"Im going to Jessica" Yuri said calmly while wearing his coat 

"Im going with you"

Yuri look at him "I want to go alone" That tone of Yuri stop Sooyoung.

"Yul be careful" the next thing he heard is a slam of a door.

Sooyoung tap his mouth "This should be just for eating not blurting out stupid things" Then he taps his mouth again.

 


 

The guy who operates the room of every karaoke raises his head when a guy enters inside.

"Do you have a room already sir?" The operator stops the guy from going any further.

The guy looks at the operator guy first then face him.

"Im here for Tiffany Hwang" He answer simply.

The operator guy look at him from head to Toe before answering him.

"Your not Mr. Horvejkul?"

That made the guy sneered.

"Im Kim Taeyeon" He grin "Don't ever connect me with him"

Taeyeon said sounding irritated.

Taeyeon place some cash at the counter "Is that enough just to tell me her room number"

The operator guy push the money away "No need for that, her room is VIP No.5"

Taeyeon smiled "Thanks" Then he enter inside.

 

Taeyeon was just at the door of the room yet he can already hear the blasting sound inside.

He open the door of the room, He saw Tiffany singing her heart out swaying obviously drunk.

Taeyeon stop the song that made Tiffany stop.

"Hey! who stop my song!" Tiffany complain completely sober then Tiffany look around the room only to stop when she saw a figure that looks like Taeyeon.

She look at it carefully but she giggled and chuckled at the same time.

"Eey! This time you can't fool me Nichkhun" Tiffany said still giggling.

She walk swaying while holding a mic and a bottle at the other hand.

"I will not imagine you as Taeyeon even if i can completely see you as Taeyeon this time"

Taeyeon caught her when she was about to fall but she immediately remove herself from the hold.

"Im not going home yet" Tiffany place the bottle down and gave him the mic.

Taeyeon look at it

"Ehhm!" She shove the mic at his hands 

"Sing" Tiffany commanded that Taeyeon just took it.

"What song?"

 

"When i was your man" Taeyeon said while looking at her.

Tiffany put the song and lazily went at the long couch

 

Taeyeon held the mic tightly.

 

Tiffany at first has no plan on listening to the one who's singing but as the guy started to sing the voice seems kinda familiar.

She open her eyes,

It is Taeyeon!

No!

Taeyeon won't care about her.

That voice? It's his voice.

 

"STOP!" She yelled that the one singing stop "Don't sing anymore"

Taeyeon placed the mic down and look at Tiffany who seems so troubled.

He go near her who is sitting at the couch, she passed out.

He squatted down still looking at her.

"Don't do this to yourself Tiffany" he said smiling easefully.

He touch her cheeks "I miss you"

He sitted beside her and held her hand "Wait for me" He said at the sleeping Tiffany.

He slowly place her head at his shoulder still holding her hand and for a while they stay like that.

 


 

 

Jessica is just talking at one of his workmates at the restaurant where she's playing piano when suddenly Yuri appear out of nowhere charging the guy that made the guy fall hard on the floor.

"Yuri!" Jessica pull Yuri when he is about to charge again.

"Stay away from Jessica!" Yuri shouted releasing himself from Jessica's hold.

The guy who doesn't have a clue look at Jessica "What is she saying Jess?" Her workmate asked

Jessica bowed "Im sorry Jiro-shii" Jessica apologized.

Yuri who looks like being possesed grab Jessica Away.

"Hey! don't do that to her!" Jiro go against Yuri but Yuri pushed him hard again.

"Jessica is mine so shoved off!" He hissed and tighten his hold at Jessica and she pulled her away.

 

 

Jessica didn't knew what came into Yuri that suddenly he seems like he's so mad.

"What's happening to you?" Jessica finally let go of her hand from Yuri's tight hold.

"To Me?" Yuri smirk "Tell me Jessica is that one of your boyfriends?!" Yuri asked in sarcasm

"What?" Jessica asked totally confuse.

Both of them are standing in a vacant lot.

Yuri nodded his head playfully "So that guy is your boyfriend of the week"

"Yuri stop this" Jessica said in a calm tone

"Stop what?" Yuri raise his hands

"If your thinking that im cheating on y-"

He shook his head in a mocking way "Your only mine and they can never have you" Yuri said in a serious tone that Jessica is feeling a little scared.

Jessica immediately hug Yuri "Don't be like this Yuri-ah im scared if your like that" Jessica said trying to calm him down.

That stop him.

Yuri clenched his fist and trying to drain out his anger.

Yuri closed his eyes and trying to calm himself.

After a few seconds he gave in "Im sorry" He said simply but Jessica didn't answer still hugging him.

Yuri placed his hands at Jessica's head and kissed her forehead.

"Im so sorry" Yuri apologized again but Jessica just hug him tightly.

 

"I love you Yuri" She whispered while her head is at his neck

Yuri smiled "I love You too Jessica"

 



an update thanks for supporting this story....

Next chapter Taeyeon's deal with someone will start.......

Thanks again Byeeeeeeee