BEING NORMAL

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

"So how did you end up doing community service?" Teyeon ask while rubbing the window with a cloth.

Sooyoung who is beside Taeyeon push his cloth more to the side cause he is rubbing the wrong side.

"Well he was suppose to do it just for a week but it ended up in a month" It is Yoong who answer who is beside Yuri reading some papers that they secretly get from the station.

Taeyeon stop rubbing and look at them.

"How did you get those papers?" Taeyeon put the cloth down and sat at the table carefully.

"With the help of someone" Yuri answered still reading the papers

"Yeah and she will bring some foods right at this time" Sooyoung said while his lips.

 

Yuri didn't hide anything from Sooyoung and Yoong that it ended up the two helping them.

Sooyoung agree immediately saying that they are gonna turn into a detective that it will be exciting.

Yoong on the other hand is helping for Yuri.

 

The four turn their heads when the door open, Yoong and Yuri hide the paper immediately.

"Oh! Our Hayoung!" Sooyoung jump out from the table where he is standing at and excitedly went to Hayoung.

"The lunch is ready oppas" Hayoung said smiling while Yuri and Yoong breath out when when they thought who it was it was only Hayoung.

But Hayoung stop his glance at Taeyeon who is new to her eyes.

Taeyeon realize that the girl is looking at him, She looks blurry but Taeyeon can see that she is smiling.

Taeyeon smiled too.

"Im Oh Hayoung" Hayoung bowed to Taeyeon that Taeyeon bowed too "Kim Taeyeon, Nice meeting you Hayoung" Taeyeon said

"Nice meeting you too oppa" Hayoung said shyly

"Now that everybody knows each other let's eat" Sooyoung put his arm at Hayoung's shoulder.

 

 

Sooyoung and Yoong are rich kids they are born in wealth that's what Taeyeon knows about them but Yuri is born in a normal life and rich kids like Sooyoung and Yoong act like they are normal when they are with Yuri.

Taeyeon is watching the three while they are bickering while Hayoung is laughing shyly at them.

Kwon Yuri seems like he is not suffering from memory loss the way he acts while him he tried to stop everything just because he turn blind.

"Taeng are you alright?"

Taeyeon stop his thoughts and smiled.

"Can't you see your food?" Yuri ask immediately worried that Taeyeon shook his head smiling.

"Oh No!" Sooyoung the over reacting one place his food down and hurriedly went to Taeyeon's side.

"I'll feed you then" Sooyoung get his food and tried to feed him.

"Im fin-" Taeyeon didn't finish what he is saying when Sooyoung stuff food from his mouth.

Taeyeon didn't get to react beacuse Sooyoung kept feeding him Yuri tried to stop him but Sooyoung kept on doing it.

 

"OMO!" Hayoung immediately get a glass of water to Taeyeon when he's starting to choke.

Yuri pull him away "Are you trying to kil him?!" Yuri rub Taeyeon's back that's starting to cough.

"You should let him chew first shikshin" Yoong joined in rubbing Taeyeon's back.

"I was just helping yet im the bad guy" Sooyoung pretend to cry that Hayoung fell for it so easily.

"Don't cry oppa" Hayoung pat his back

"Hayoungie your not taking Yuri's side this time" He bawled more harder that yoong kicked him  while Yuri rolled his eyes, Taeyeon can't help but to smile at them.

 

Kwon Yuri how do you do it? You Know? Making people at it's place.

It seems like life is so light for you that people who get in touch with you get's lighter too.

Can you teach me? Your laugh seems like a virus, your smile seems like a sticky note reminding people to be happy and most of all you have some people with you that you make them happy that in return they give you love that you deserve.

I want to be like that.

 


 

Evening came Taeyeon is now with Amber inside his car.

Amber is in the driver seat while Taeyeon is at the backseat both of them are looking outside while thair car is park outside of a restaurant.

"What is she wearing Am?"

"It's pink hyung" Amber answered.

Taeyeon is looking too but it's still blurry adding that it's dark outside.

"What is that guy doing?" He is pertaining to NIchkhun he doesn't want to mention the name.

"I think he is trying to make her laugh" Amber replied

"Is...... she laughing?"

Amber sees that she is laughing and he realize that Taeyeon is twitching his eyes hardly meaning that he is trying to see so badly.

 

"Start the car Am" Taeyeon ordered, Amber started the car, He knows that his hyung already saw it even if it's blurry.

 


 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!" Yuri almost let out his eyes when he saw the pictures Sooyoung sent to his laptop.

He covered his mouth instantly and turn his head to the other sides in fear that Jessica heard him.

He waited for seconds to a response but he heard nothing so he sighed in relief.

Jessica is all out in cooking that she doean't care to her surroundings.

Well he guess a little peek won't be a sin he was about to look when he heard a loud scream.

"Jessica!" he run like a lightning over to Jessica's when he reach the kitchen, a big fire coming from the stove is the first one he see.

Jessica is trying to kill it out.

"OUCH!" He heard Jessica scream while holding his hand.

"Jessica get away from there!"

He get the fire extinguisher and blew it away.

He drop the extinguisher when the fire is out he knelt down to Jessica who is coughing and crying while sitting on the floor.

"Im sorry Yuri" She said while crying.

"Shh, It's okay" He hug her and rub her back.

He held her hand carefully "does it hurt?"

Jessica nodded while pouting.

Yuri smiled at how cute Jessica is, He carried her like a groom carrying his bride.

He place her slowly at the couch.

"You should take care of your hands Jessica" He scolded her.

"Kiss it" Jessica said shyly

Yuri peck it that Jessica blushed a little.

Yuri sitted beside Jessica "Jessica" Yuri called her like a little kid.

"Hhmmm?" Jessica hummed in a response

"Can i kiss you?" Yuri said like a shy high school kid.

Jessica nodded that Yuri became excited.

He breathed out first after all this will be his first kiss with Jessica that he remembers.

Jessica laugh a little at How Yuri looks so nervous.

He out his lips before he slowly lean his head forward to her.

Jessica also lean her head forward but still waiting for him.

But her eyes landed accidentally to the side where Yuri's laptop is, her eyes totally got on fire.

Yuri who is leaning forward got a shove on the face that he open his eyes cutting his excitement.

"WHAT IS THIS KWON YURI!!" Jessica harshly stood up and threw the laptop at Yuri.

Yuri caught it and to his surprise the pictures are there.

The sweet and calm Jessica turned into a cold and harsh Jessica.

"J-Jess-Jessica I-Its not-" He is stuttering and got nervous at the same time.

"Is this more ier than me?!" she is throwing books at Yuri who is just shielding his hands at every books that landed on him.

"No! Of course not!" He answer while evading everything Jessica throws.

"Then what is that!?"

"It was Sooyoung he sent me this" He reason out but Jessica won't listen.

Jessica just stop when she felt her wound "Ouch!"

Yuri attended to her immediaetely "Jessica"

Jessica shove his hands "Don't touch me" But Yuri insisted himself "I'll just treat your wounds and after that punch me all you want"

Jessica stop her hands and give in.

Yuri is slowly rubbing some medicine at her hands "Take care of your hands Jessica" He's blewing it.

Jessica slowly smiled while looking at Yuri, Her Yuri never change he is still her Yuri that always remind her to take care of her hands.

"Seobang-ah" She sweetly and calmly called.

"What is it baby?" Yuri replied back still treating her wound.

"Can you avoid yourself to y and beautiful girls" She caressed his hair.

Yuri smiled "How can i avoid you then when your the most y and beautiful girl in this world"

Jessica blushed and pinch Yuri's cheek that he just grin.

"I promise that i will just love the y and beautiful Jessica Jung"

Yuri lifted his head up and for a second they stare at each other, Jessica move forward and to Yuri's surprise they are kissing each other.

All of Yuri's nerves pop out even his heart beats out while her eyes is so wide in shock.

 

*BLAG!!*

"Yuri!" Jessica look at Yuri who suddenly passed out.

Jessica giggled and pinched the passed out Yuri.

"i just kissed you seobang yet you pass out" She smiled.

She kissed his cheeks then his lips

"I love you so much Yuri" Then she look at him lovingly

"Don't leave me Yuri, I'll wait for you so just stay with me" She rub his face.

"Your the most beautiful person this world ever had"

 



AN update thanks again and Byeeeeeeeeeeee