TO FALL IN LOVE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

"Tiff" Tiffany heard someone called her, even in daze she still remain herself still.

"Oh Nichkhun. why?" Tiffany responded while signing some papers.

He scratched his head and looks uneasy.

Tiffany raise her head at him when he didn't reply.

"Is there a problem?" Tiffany smiled that Nichkhun became more stiff that Tiffany notice.

"Are you alright?" Tiffany asked not removing that eyesmile of hers.

He bowed that made Tiffany confused.

"I'll just ask if you want to have a coffee?" He said formally that Tiffany giggled.

"You don't have to be formal besides it's quite cold"

Nichkhun smiled and laugh a little. "So let's go" 

Tiffany stood up and went with him.

 

Meanwhile~

When the elevator that Tiffany and Nichkhun went in closed, the other one of the elevator opens and there went out Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is smiling while Approaching Tiffany's office expecting that she's there but when she went in No one's in there.

He stop at  the door, That's odd he expected Tiffany to be here but he guess that Tiffany went out.

"Oh! Mr. Kim"

Taeyeon turn at his back to see Tiffany's secretary that just came and quite surprise to see him.

"Sunny-shii"

"Are you looking for Ms. Hwang?" Sunny asked politely that Taeyeon smiled.

"Yes where did she go?" Taeyeon asked at her.

"I think she went out with Mr.Horvejkul" Sunny answer simply not minding Taeyeon's Frowning that just started but 

Taeyeon immediately nodded his head and smirk. "Are the two dating?" Taeyeon asked like he sounded so happy.

Sunny look at him with that 'if only you know' look but Taeyeon seems numb that Sunny can't help but shook her head.

If this guy only  knew how Tiffany run like a bullet just to see him when he slit his wrist yet he is so oblivious.

Tiffany deserves a better guy than this one who doesn't even care how she feels.

"They are not but i guess she deserve to be loved too" Sunny said to him like she wants to shove it in him but Taeyeon is Taeyeon it seems like he didn't get it.

"Im sure Tiffany is being love now" Then he chuckled that Sunny frowned but she knew what to say at times like this.

"I guess Choosing between Nichkhun and you i think he deserves Tiffany more" Sunny bowed after that, leaving Taeyeon without his reply.

Taeyeon stop at that, choosing? Why would he be a choice when he is not even at Tiffany's choices?

Deserve? Yeah, other guys deserve Tiffany more than him. 

Because he love someone else but somehow he want Tiffany to be loved more than the person that he loves because like he said Tiffany deserved to be loved and be happy more than anyone else in this world, he don't know why he wants her to be happy more than himself, He can't find the perfect reason.



They hate me! That's what i always thought.

My parents who is pressured by their family because their first born is a girl and when my little sister is born that didn't help too.

Father who always ignores me everyday because of his tight schedule same with my mom.

Holidays are usually celebrate by my sister and me alone.

I thought that family and happiness of having it is not true but then you came into my life and everything about my perspective of life changed.

You show me that i can be loved, you introduced me to your family and make me a part of it since then i don't want to be seperated to you anymore because your the one who gave me life when i am searching for it.
 

Kwon Yuri is the only person that I loved in this world and nothing else.
 

 

Yuri is trying to be normal at Sica and of course he is avoiding her when he has a chance.

When Sica is trying to open that topic he will try his best to avoid it, Why? Because he doesn't want to hear her opinion like saying That they are not at theirselves at that time and of course he is the one who initiated it and he is so ashamed of it, good thing She is not mad when he take advantage of the situation and 2weeks had already passed since then and neither of them knows what's the real score of what happened that night.

 

SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA XXXXX

They are both at the airport waiting for Krystal and *sigh* Jessica's boyfriend who will arrive from New york.

He is leaning at the wall while Sica kept trying to have some conversation with him but of course he is not on the mood right now thinking that Sica will be with her boyfriend here in Korea.

His head hurts trying to figure out how to deal with it.

He can't avoid it seriously cause he know that he will be involve in every way.

"Unnie!!"

That caught their attention.

A tall beautiful woman appear in front of them with a wide smile.

Yuri was amazed at the woman who just arrived.

"Soojung" The two immediately hug each other like they are not Together when Sica is there, Yuri can't help but to smile at how This two are attach to each other.

Then Krystal remove her hug from Sica and her eyes went to him.

"Oppa!" Yuri was hug tightly by the latter seriously they are really sisters the way they hug is so tight.

"You turn to a beautiful woman soojung" Yuri said in a compliment.

Krystal push herself gently away from him.

"Really?" Krystal asked with her widen smile.

Yuri nodded that he notice that Soojung was quite pleased at his compliment.

But all of Yuri's excitement upon seeing Soojung Vanished when a man came near them.

"You really leave me there huh soojung?" the man jokingly said but Soojung just rolled her eyes that didn't escapes Yuri's attention then Soojung turn to him again.

"Im quite hungry i want to eat oppa" She said in her aegyo tone that yuri can't help but smile.

He ruffled her hair " I know that's what your going to say that's why ive already prepared a food at my house"

Soojung immediately cling her arm at Yuri. "Then let's go"

"So your Yuri?" Yuri ly to see the man holding Sica's waist.

Yuri gritted His teeth and force herself to smile.

"Yes i am, Your Sica's Boyfriend Right?" Yuri said in a little sarcastic tone That soojung notice and can't help but to smile. Yuri then bowed.

"Nice to meet you" Yuri said politely when he took a glimpse at Sica, she was quiet and didn't say a thing since her boyfriend arrived.

"Nice to meet you too" He smiled while Yuri can't help but to feel mad.

Inside the car Her boyfriend who is named Lee Donghae kept blabbering things while Sica remain quiet that he is quite confused, before they arrived Sica kept talking to him even if he is not answering but now she is so quiet but minding them now makes his head hurt so he just talks to Soojung who is beside him at the pasenger seat.

Soojung and Yuri kept laughing while talking without them knowing that Sica is staring at them like she wants to join the conversation but of course she is with someone else.

"Are you alright Honey?"

Sica remove her attention to them when she finally heard him.

"Yeah im alright" she smiled a little. then he smiled.

Donghae pull her head gently to rest at his shoulder.

Yuri who saw that tighten his grip at the steering wheel.

"Oppa are you alright?" Soojung asked when she notice him.

"Huh?" when he saw that Soojung is looking at him confusingly he smiled "Yeah im alright"he tried to sound alright but he can't help but feel jealous, so much jealous that he wanted to kill the man.

 

"So much for moving on huh? Kwon Yuri"

But his thoughts stopped when he felt a warm hand touch his hand when he look at who  it  is, it was Soojung with a bright smile.

"Your hand is warm oppa" She said that he smiled.

"Yeah yours too"

Then he felt a little relieve at that.

"Thanks Soojung"



update thanks for supporting hope you like this,,,, thanks again byeeeeeeeeee......