FIRST LOVE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

TIFFANY POV

I can't control myself i kept walking around my living room waiting for someone to arrive. I don't even know if he will be here but i have a feeling that he will be.

The rain outside is strong and loud i guess he won't come afterall he just planned to propose.

I guess they're together.

I finally settled myself at the couch and tried to be calmed.

Walking around made me hungry so i dialled for a delivery.

 

"Wish me luck Fany-ah"

"Good luck  Tae-Tae"

He smiled and hug me so tight that i dont want to let go of him anymore.

Today he will propose and he will not be free anymore.

His name that i wanted to be mine will be at another woman.

I don't want to let go Tae-Tae.

Because your my first love and the one i wanted to be with.

I love you Tae-Tae.

 

Minutes later i heard my doorbell rang, i frowned, The delivery is quite fast but i stood up immediately.

I guess their service is fast.

When i open the door i expected it to be a delivery man but i am really surprise to see that it was Taeyeon.

He was soaking wet and he is hugging himself .

Before i could even asked a question or move he was already hugging me so tightly that all my question drowned out immediately.

"Fany" he kept repeating saying my name.

My hand move on it's own and found myself hugging him.

"Tae-Tae" I softly said.

His head move and buried his face at my shoulder.

"It hurts Fany," I felt his tears at my shoulder.

"She rejected me"

My Tae-Tae is crying and hurt seeing him like this i want to strangle the woman how could he reject the person that i dream of, the person that i want to be with.

I started to rub his back and hush him.

I led him inside the house.

 

'Stupid woman! You don't know what you just let go! this time i won't let my Tae-Tae get hurt!'

 

I watched him as he sleep, He cried so much that i felt my heart is being squeeze out of my chest.

I slowly touch his hair and caress it.

"Don't cry like that again, seeing you like this hurts me so much Tae"

I kiss his forehead. 

"Don't worry I'll still love you"

 


 

YURI POV

I thought moving on is easy but it's been 6 months yet the feelings is still the same way as before.

It's even more complicated when your in Korea cause seeing you everyday makes it more stronger but im trying to stop it and surpress it.

 

Back in high school I tried to be dumb saying that i still have a chance on you even if everyday i kept seeing you with a guy then another guy and another but this time ive had enough, enough of everything cause whatever i do you won't see me the way i wanted you too.

 


Yuri was sitting at the bench while Jessica is beside him wiping his sweated face.

"This is stupid" Yuri grumble while looking at his front.

Jessica giggled still wiping him. "Don't be mad it's just a game"

He breathed out and leaned his self at the bench to rest and of course to make Jessica stop wiping him.

Other people who will see them will think they are a couple but of course Yuri knew that Sica is sweet to everyone and things like this is just a normal gesture for the latter.

"Are you seriously going to sulk out just because you lose in a game" he heard Jessica said but still he remained his eyes closed.

Why is she here anyway to think that yesterday she just arrived from New York doesn't she feel the word Jet lagged,  Yuri thought.

 

"Hey nice game"

He heard one of the player from the other team said to him, he opened his eyes and look at him only to see that he is smiling and eyeing Sica,

He smirked, seriously?

But Jessica is still busy wiping his face that she didn't notice it.

Yuri stood up that make Sica Stop and finally recognize the one in front of them the guy immediately smiled to her, Yuri on the other hand waited for Jessica's reaction but Jessica just stood up, smiled and bowed that somehow make yuri surprise.

Yuri expected a flirty move but it didn't happen.

He  guess that Sica really has changed and don't flirt anymore with other guys cause his loyal to his boyfriend somehow it make him felt happy.

Because His Sica finally change and found her true love he guess that it's about time for him also.


 

Everyone went out of the gym already while he decided to take a shower.

Jessica is outside and waiting for him.

 

"Are you gonna kill yourself Just for Jessica"

His face hardens and he bit his lips hard that it bled.

"You know that i love her so much yoong" He sounded so pityful.

Yoong lifted his shirt to make him stand and in a swift his fist landed on him.

"Hope that wake you up hyung" He emphasized every word that he said at him.

Yuri didn't move an inch and just buried his face at his own palm.

"i don't know what to do yoong" he said.

"Just forget all of it and start anew, your being like this while her she doesn't even have a clue to all of this"

Yuri calmed himself at the water flowing within him.

' Unlove Sica ' He kept repeating it to himself.

 

He went out of the shower room only to see Sica sleeping at the bench, he smiled and shook his head.

He slowly walk near her and for a moment just look at her.

' Little bit more and i can finally move on Sica '

 

He gently and carefully carried her to his back.

"Is that you Seobang?" she said in her sleeping voice still her eyes closed.

"Yes Sica it's me"

She snuggled herself more to him. "Your warm Yuri-ah"

 

"Sleep Sica i know your tired" Then he started walking.

"Please sing so i can sleep" 

"Ok"

Yuri started to hum something while Jessica just smiled with her eyes closed.

"Don't leave me Yuri-ah please always stay like this" her voice slowly drop off and she fell asleep.

 

' I don't know Sica cause staying like this will make me love you more'

 



Another update thanks for the subscribers and comments and upvotes hahahahahaha please comment  for me to know if you like this story...

thanks again and byeeeeeeeeeeeee.....