WALLS AND MEMORIES

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

You see good things in your eyes that can make you happy

Yet your eyes can also see bad things that can make you sad

but what if  you can't even see good or bad things?

Will you be even be happy or sad?

 

 Ever since I was a child there are this 4 walls that prevented me from everything.

Walls that always say im Kim Taeyeon the heir of the 3rd generation of Kim Family.

Emotions or feelings? i had to stop it growing within me, why? Because im no other than Kim Taeyeon of course.

All of it was perfect and had already been planned until one day those 4 walls are starting to gain some cracks which my heart started to feel it.

My heart beating fast by you holding my hand, Me starting to smile everytime i see those eyesmile of yours.

To be honest im anticipating those 4 walls to break down and see you to the other side.

Im finally becoming a new person when im with you

Kim Taeyeon who turns Tae-Tae.

Tae-Tae who doesn't have to be the 3rd generation heirs of my family.

Tae-Tae who has emotions and feelings

Tae-Tae who is Tae-Tae and nothing more and most especially Tae-Tae who wants no other than Stephanie Hwang Miyoung to be happy more than anyone else in this world.

Ive started to love you without realizing it, admitting it to myself was so hard.

Why? because i don't deserve someone to love me like i deserve to be love.

I can already see you at the other side while the walls  are now in haft crumbling down.

Im starting to wait for it all to crumbled down so i can finally go to you but i was wrong......

 

"Fany-ah!" I started to yell with my lungs out but the walls won't stop to rebuild again.

Im starting to run at the slowly rebuilding wall but the walls are getting farer.

 

"Tiffany!" I knelt down to my knees and started to cry out, ive cried so hard but you can't hear me anymore because the walls are already..........already stop me.

 

"I will follow you everywhere Tae-Tae even if the path you will walk to will bring pain to me i'll endure it"

 

"No, Just stay at where i left you I will walk it alone this time and come back to you when im ready.........ready to be the person that will deserve you, but until then.............Unlove me Tiffany"

 


 

Someone taps Yuri's shoulder the made him stop from his daze while holding a broom.

He look at who it was only to see Hayoung smiling at him.

"Hayoung" Yuri is quite surprise to see her.

Hayoung bowed to him that Yuri bowed too

"Annyeong" the girl greeted with that twinkling smile of hers.

Yuri this time was alone doing his community service because Sooyoung refuse to go even if  he already deprived him of food, Yoong on the other hand was busy at their office, so now he's alone.

 

"Ive prepared lunch" She said while looking at him.

"Thanks but no thanks" Yuri refuse kindly while scratching his arm that suddemy became itchy.

Hayoung can't help but to feel a little sad that Yuri notice.

Yuri let out his hand to her that Hayoung look at him.

"I was just kidding, let's go" He changed his mind, afterall she is the one who asked him.

The girl shyly put her hand at Yuri's hand that Yuri held while he walk not minding that they are already holding each other's hand.

 

 

Yuri was so full that he felt that his stomach will burst out.

It is so incredible that this girl can cook delicious foods so greatly.

He is now leaning on the bench located at the garden of the station With Hayoung beside her.

"All of it is so good" Yuri said praisefully at her that the girl just smiled shyly at him.

then the whole place is quiet again, This girl is not seriously a talker, Yuri thought to himself.

Yuri started to scratch his arm again that Hayoung notice, for a minute the girl look at him and seems like observing him.

"Can i see you arm for a second?"

Yuri stop scratching and look at her.

"huh?"

But Yuri's arm was pulled before he could even do it himself.

The girl folded the sleeves of his long sleeves, the two of them saw how his own arm is so reddish.

"Just stay still" she commanded still in a polite way that Yuri can't help but to smile.

She pulled a small container out of her bag.

"What's that?" Yuri ask out of curiousity.

"It's a magic cream" she said smiling giddily while she's busy putting it at the redded part of his arm.

"There" Hayoung said when she was done putting it.

Yuri was quite amaze to this girl, from the way he look at her they are quite similar but so different at the same time.

 

All of the police officers patted Yuri's head one by one.

Then the police chief just knocked his forehead.

"Tomorrow again" he said in a stern voice.

Hayoung who is beside of the chief bowed to him.

They are so different for a father & daughter, Yuri thought as he glanced at them.

Before he left he waved a goodbye to Hayoung who is the most kindest of them all.

 


 

Yuri was in the middle of walking home when he suddenly stop.

He is quite feeling dizzy all of a sudden, He massage his forehead slowly while he closed his eyes.

He was alone in that particular part of the street.

He open his eyes a little only to see his other hand already shaking.

 

What's happening to him?

 

Suddenly something is popping out from his mind fastly, so fast that it pains his head so much.

 

"You have to move on hyung"

It was yoong's voice

 

Then a memory of Jessica kissing someone, Jessica hugging someone, Jessica Laughing with someone and Jessica with different guys fastly flashes from his mind.

 

"Even if it hurts you, you have to accept the fact that Jessica will never be yours"

It was yoong's voice again.

 

"I think im in love Yuri"

It was jessica smiling at him

 

"Unlove Jessica jung" 

This time he heard his own voice that made him open his eyes widely.

 

He screamed out so loud while holding his head that felt so much pain.

He is panting and catching for his own breath.

He can't control his own body anymore that he falls hard on the ground barely concious.

 

"Does Jessica really love Yuri?"

Sooyoung's voice echoed through Yuri's mind while he's barely concious and lying on the ground of the street.

 

"Jes-sica" Yuri weakly say then close his eyes and lost conciousness.

 


 

"Are you sure about this hyung?" Amber asked again after Taeyeon told him his plan.

"Ive already prepared everything Amber all i just need now is his cooperation" Taeyeon said while reaching for his cup.

Amber who notice pushed it closer to his reach.

"Why don't you just wait for the cops" Amber tried to reason out to him.

Taeyeon sipped his coffee and raised his head to him

"They still think im the reason of it all and i hate cops"

Amber rub his forehead then slowly shook his head.

He look at Taeyeon again.

"Hyung......" He puffed some air then breathed out.

"What?" Taeyeon raise his eyebrows.

"What about...." He gulped first "Tiffany noona?"

"Who are you talking about?" Taeyeon said obviously avoiding the topic.

"Won't you tell her?" Amber asked feeling a little sorry to Tiffany who keeps calling him while crying but Amber stop when he saw Taeyeon's expression totally deepens and becomes cold.

"Don't mention her, I don't have anything to do with her anymore" he said sternly.

"But hyung-"

"Enough!"

Amber move aback and knew that he had to stop at that point.

"Im sorry hyung" He sighed.

Taeyeon sighed too upon realizing his tone "Im sorry too" He was calm a little.

Amber bowed "I'll be going hyung"

Taeyeon nodded "Thank you"

That made  Amber stop for a second then smiled 

"Anything for my hero" He bowed agin "Im going hyung" He said sounding so glad.

Taeyeon smiled as he heard the door closed.

 

"Just wait there Tiffany, Im now starting to walk at this path to break off this walls by myself"

 


an update thanks for subscribing and supporting this story.

Hope you guys comment more  for me to know if you like the chapter.

again thanks and byeeeee........