COUNTDOWN TO DEATH

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

THIS CHAPTER AND THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT OCCURED.




 

JESSICA POV

Because my parents are always busy at their work Krystal and I are always alone at our house.

We grow up having everything except our parents time.

I thought that family is just a word but then i met Kwon Yuri and he showed me the meaning of the word family.

The gloomy, dark and sad life slowly turn bright, warm and happy.

Your family, even if you can't buy everything there is something in it that i can never have in my family and that is happiness of being together through hardship and good times.

You introduce Krystal and I to your family and they accept us like we belong in it.

As days passed by i just want to stay with you and your family and never want to go home anymore.

I don't know what's into you that im so much attach into it.

 

We were 18 back then when i first saw you cried so much and that time all i want to do is to comfort you and make you feel that you are not alone.

 

 

Your parents died in their sleep..........

 

 

Your father is already weak because of early onset Alzheimers but your mother it seems like she doesn't want to be seperated by your father that even in death she followed early.

You didn't expect not a single bit of it that when it happened it struck you so much.

Your happy family suddenly vanish like a bubble.

 

I am so attach to your parents too that i cried but seeing you look like you can't take your life, i don't have to make you see that im sad, I'll have to make you see that i am strong and that you can lean into me.

 

My parents decided to make me go to America to study but even if everything is prepared already i know to myself where i would want to stay and that's beside you.

 

I will never leave Yuri especially at times like those that he needs someone at his side.

I want to make him happy and make him smile like before because i know that i love him so much that seeing him sad hurts me.


 

"Sica wake up" Yuri shouted at Jessica's ear for the 10th time already that finally she woke up.

Jessica lifted herself up from the bed lazily.

"Finally you wake up already" Yuri said sighing.

"Seobang" Sica raise both of her hands up still her eyes close.

"What?" Yuri asked even though  he knows that Sica wants to be carried.

"I can't stand" Her aegyo became stronger and who could resist that but of course Yuri wanted to resist it.

Yuri sit at the bed he place Sica's arms at his shoulders then her body at his back, Sica's legs swarm over his waist.

He stood up, Sica place her head at the crook of his neck.

When thay reach the dining table, Yuri place Sica at the chair and she looks like She's still sleepy.

Yuri smiled at how cute Sica is.

He poke her cheek. "Wake up already sleeping princess"

Sica slowly smiled and open her eyes , Yuri is already putting food at her plate.

Then Yuri sitted in front of her.

Sica felt so happy, More happy because she doesn't have to hide her feelings For Yuri anymore.

Before she tried to stop her feelings for Yuri by dating every guy hoping they will replace him from her heart but her feelings for Yuri is so strong that no one can replace him.

Sica is looking at him that he notice.

"Is there something on my face?" Yuri asked that Sica shook her head.

"Your face is perfect" She said it nonchalantly that Yuri can't help but to smile.

Like before Sica just stayed at Yuri's unit she will just go home if she just get some clothes her unit is at the same building yet she won't come home.

"Why don't you just sell your unit Sica?" Yuri said that Sica look at him.

"Hmmmm?"

Yuri rub his neck "well your literally living here and your not even going home"

Sica eyed him "Are you making me leave Kwon Yuri?" It's hellsica's tone.

Yuri wave her hands "That's not what i mean, what i mean is-" he reason out fastly but he stop when Sica giggled.

He fell from it huh? From Sica's tone?

He lowered his head and just like that he is so whipped.

"Im gonna sell it"

Yuri raise his head and look at her surprisingly.

"What?" Jessica asked when Yuri is staring at her like he is so shocked.

"Im just-"

"I want to stay with you" Sica cut his words and smile.

Yuri smiled and just by that he understands "Ok"

Just like that and everything is settled and they continue eating

 

'RING.RING,RING'

 

Sica look at her cellphone but when she saw the caller she ignore it.

"Why don't you answer your phone?" Yuri asked when she notice that her cellphone kept ringing but she won't answer it.

"It's oppa and he kept asking me why i broke up with him?"

That made Yuri stop, he felt a little guilty at that.

Everything happens so fast, Sica suddenly confess to him and they both decided to have a relationship.

Sica broke up with Donghae, Now the guy is so confuse at the sudden break up that he kept calling her.

Sica is about to turn off her cellphone when...

"Answer it" 

Sica stop and look at him. "But?"

Yuri smiled assuringly "Answer it Sica and talk to him properly"

Sica doesn't had a plan of answering it but Yuri telling her to do so she is force to answer it.

 

"Hello" She answered

"Im outside your building can we talk?"

 Sica glance at Yuri who is just eating.

She sighed "Okay i'll be there in a minute"

Yuri raise his eyes at that.

She ended the line.

"He wants to talk, his outside" Sica indirectly ask for his permission.

"I'll go with you" Yuri stood up but Sica stop him.

"I can handle this by myself Yuri-ah" She said with that easingly smile of hers.

Even if worried Yuri let her be afterall she trust her.

 


Donghae and Jessica are settled at a coffee shop.

Jessica is just sitted still while holding her cup of coffee.

Donghae looks calm well Jessica knew him for being calm.

"So why did you broke up with me all of a sudden?"

That made her hold the cup tightly she expected it but she felt quite nervous of it.

Donghae sipped his coffee and look at her again.

"I know your not serious with me" He said and lean his back at where he is sitted.

"Afterall it was just him you cared about even if your in New York with me"

Jessica raise her eyes slowly only to see him all calm.

"So are the two of you finally together?"

Jessica nodded he expected him to be furious but instead of that he smiled.

"Congratulations then Jessica" His voice doesn't have a hint of anger which is weird.

Jessica stood up that he look up "I am so sorry oppa" she bowed.

He stood up too "It's alright" Then he tap her shoulder.

Jessica didn't expect his every action but never mind about that.

"Im really sorry Oppa"

"Aissh! jessica how many times do i have to say that it's fine" He said smiling.

Jessica bowed again "Thank you"

He nodded "Now go" Jessica smiled and bowed so many times before she left.

 

When Jessica left the coffee shop suddenly his face darkens it is the total opposite of his calm face earlier.

"I'll let you have her now Kwon Yuri" Then he smirk "But if your dead you can't have her right?"

He said then he relax his self and sip his coffee.

"You'll be dead before you know it Kwon Yuri" he smiled devilishly.

 

"Start your countdown to death Kwon Yuri"



Another update thankssss and  byeeeeeeeee....