DEAL

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Amber is on the verge of panicking, he doesn't know what to do when he suddenly heard the main door open, he run there in no time only to see Taeyeon removing his coat slowly.

 

"Hyung!" Amber stop in front of him that Taeyeon raise his head.

"Amber"

 

Amber frowned then he slowly raise his hands to Taeyeon.

"Did you just go out Hyung?" Amber asked totaly confuse.

Taeyeon wear his slippers and continue walking inside that Amber followed him.

"Hyung can you already see?" Amber held down his shoulder that he stop.

Taeyeon face him "I can already-"

Amber immediately hug him not finishing his sentence "That's a good news hyung" He was jumping out of joy

Taeyeon smiled and push him gently "I can already see but it's still blurry" He pat Amber's head.

"Blurry?" That made Amber stop.

Taeyeon nodded at that "I can already see things but it is not clear" Taeyeon shortly explained

"You mean your eyes is not good yet?"

his lips quirk and nodded "Yeah" then he look at him 

"Don't tell anyone yet, still pretend that im blind Am"

Amber totally got puzzled by that but he can't complain to that so he nodded and followed.

 


 

 

"Can you stay still Yul" It was Yoong massaging his head can't take Yuri's walking back and forth inside the living room.

"Im waiting for Jessica she said that she's going home yet she's not here" he said like he is in the middle of panicking and worrying.

"Yeah like for 5 minutes you just call her multiple times" It was Sooyoung eating a pizza

Yoong pulled him and make him sit at one of the chairs that he finally sat down but still can't stay still.

"It's still early what are you worrying for?" It is Yoong trying to understand Yuri's weird movements.

"He's just doubting that Jessica maybe is cheating on him" Sooyoung answer for him that Yuri stop from moving and Yoong glare at Sooyoung.

"What?" Sooyoung said upon looking at them

"Do you have to say it like that" Yoong shook his head at the oblivious Sooyoung

Yuri stood up from his seat that the two look at him

"Im just going out for a while " Yuri said then grab his coat

"Where are you going?" Yoong asked him, That made him stop.

Still he is wearing his coat "Im gonna go to Jessica"

That made Sooyoung stop eating his Pizza while Yoong facepalm himself.

"Are you serious?" Yoong is about to laugh maybe he is just joking but as he look at Yuri he really looks like he's dead serious that the place turns awkward for the three of them and the next thing that happen Yuri left.

Yoong sighed and glared at Sooyoung "What?" Sooyoung who is totally confuse asked.

"If you didn't blurted out things like that he won't be like that" Yoong locked him out by his arms.

"It's not my fault and can't you see that he is eager to remember things" He tap out while reasoning fast but Yoong didn't release him.

"Yeah and now he is like that panicking over simple things because of Jessica" He tighten his lock that Sooyoung can't completely breath.

"Yoong..... can't breathe" He tap out.

 


 

YURI POV

 

I can't remember things about myself yet why do i kept loving a person i can't remember who she is in my life and the total worst is that i remember things about her not loving me  and me remembering that i should unlove her.

My heart kept loving her even my mind kept stopping me from doing so.

Jessica? Do you know the reason why i love you so much? Even memory loss can't stop me from loving you...

 

 

Yuri stop his step when he notice someone standing in the way.

He lifted his head up only to see the guy who is bugging him this past few days.

"Kim Taeyeon"

Taeyeon is smiling while looking at him.

"Your coat is nicely browned" Taeyeon said while smirking, Yuri look at his coat and to Taeyeon again.

"You can see me?" Yuri furrowed his brows.

"well i just woke up the other night and i can see things but it's still blurry" Taeyeon said calmly.

Yuri smiled and shook his head "Then we can already do our deal"

Taeyeon smiled back.

 


 

FLASHBACK OF THEIR MEETING

 

"So how will i believe someone who is the reason why i can't remember now!" Yuri spat back at Taeyeon who is just sitting calmly while his men surround him at his back.

"We are both victims here Kwon Yuri" Taeyeon answered completely ignoring Yuri's tone.

Yuri can't believe this how did he end up meeting with the guy who is the mainly reason why he is suffering in the first place.

He stood up "Just see you in court Kim Taeyeon" Then he turn his back.

"You made me sit beside you because im drunk that night then how did i end up in my own car crashing to you?"

Yuri stop but did not look back, Taeyeon continued.

"I saw him.........His face"

Yuri turned his head to him looking at him straightly "What did you said?!"

"The one who shot your shoulder that night, i saw his face"

Yuri clenched his fist tightly "Who is it?!" Yuri's anger build up and his tone seems like he is going to kill any minute now.

"I don't know him but if i can see him i can point him off" 

Yuri stop and blink for a few times before he started laughing at that, he laugh sarcastically while slapping his own thigh while laughing.

"How will you see him if your blind" Yuri said in an obvious tone.

Amber who was beside Taeyeon want to punch this guy so badly he is just calming himself down.

Amber look up when he saw Taeyeon stood up from his seat and face Yuri.

 

"Amber"

"Yes hyung?"

 

"Is he right in front of me?"

"Yes hyung" Amber answered back not knowing what Taeyeon is planning to do.

 

Taeyeon punch him hard that Yuri got so shocked while holding his jaw, He sitted back at the floor.

Yuri is about to counter back when taeyeon let out his hand to him.

"Im not doing this for myself"

Taeyeon grab him when he didn't give it out.

"Im doing this for the person that i love" He pull Yuri to stand "Im not gonna clear out my name for myself"

Taeyeon smiled that made Yuri stop.

"Im gonna clear my name for Tiffany if it's not for her i don't care if i rot in jail even if it's not my fault"

He said with that confident tone.

 

Yuri can see it in his eyes those feelings that he can also see in himself when he's with Jessica.

Is this what they call love?

That every person can do things beyond their expectation?

He himself loves Jessica without his memories with her without remembering anything about her which is beyond his expectation.

 

And this person? This person who loves his Tiffany more than himself that he is willing to sacrifice everything just for her.

Somehow without concrete reason he accepted his deal with him

and that is to catch the person who almost ruined their lives.

 

"Let's start everything Kwon" Taeyeon said while a grin is visible to his lips

 

"Im always ready Kim" Yuri replied with a smirk.

 



another update thanks and byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee