REASONS

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT, SOUTH KOREA

 

Yoong is at the comfort room of the airport fixing himself.....Today he will fetch his father who just announce his arrival at the last minute...

Of all the problems surfacing around them his father arriving makes it all worst....

He sighed and was about to walk out when he suddenly nudge into someone small...

 

He stop and look down only to see a small child in front of the door...

 

The child looks like a 3 or 2 year old something child....

He looks at it and was about to say something when...

 

"Shh" The child hush him that he got amazed a little and stop...

 

"J" A shouting from outside the comfort room was heard...

 

Yoong sure that it was calling the child because the child started giggling.....

 

Yoong just look at the child as it giggles and somehow he had something inside him that makes him feel differently....

 

"Yuri just called and....." 

Remembering that really hurts him....His knee unconcioiusly kneel down to level his height with the child and his hand unconciously move too and slowly he tried to reach the child.....

 

"Ahjushii" The child called out when he saw Yoong looking at him in a teary eyed.....

"Why cry?" J ask as he saw him cry....

Yoong who didn't realize that a tear already fell from his eyes immediately rub it...

He shook his head and tried to smile..

"im not crying" Yoong said as he reason out....

The child pouted then Yoong's eyes flinched and a tremendous feeling grown out within him when the child held his cheeks..

 

"Don't lie i child police" The child said proudly...

Yoong slowly smile as the child talks in a incomplete way....

"Okay im crying but im not sad" Yoong admitted to the child...

The child smiled....They are at that position when the door open revealing a man.....Yoong lifted his head up only to stop.....

 

"Dong appa" The child run into the man who just enter....

 

"D-Donghae"

 

They are both astonish to see each other...

Then Yoong immediately look at the child....

 

Before Yoong could think of anything to say Donghae talk out

"It's been a long time how are you?" Donghae ask that Yoong just look at him....

"Dong appa Do you know him?" That made Yoong look back and forth to the two...

"Appa? This is your child?" Yoong ask at Donghae that Donghae just nodded without a hesitation....

"Yes this is my child" Donghae said proudly as he carried the child and look at Yoong in a mocking way....

"Say goodbye to him J" Donghae said to the child...

The child smile at Yoong  then bow his head...

"Goodbye and have a nice day Ahjushii"

"We will go first and by the way nice meeting you again" Donghae said before he turn his back to leave....

 

'This child will never be yours Yoong and i will make sure of that '

Donghae stated at his mind as he walk out of the comfort room.

 

 

 

 

***********************

 

"So your Kwon Yuri" A gentle voice of an elderly man spoke...

 

Yuri just bowed his head at Mr Kim....

"Why don't you sit kid?" Mr Kim said as they are inside his office....

Yuri just silently led himself at one of the chairs and sat there....

When they are settled Mr Kim look at Yuri...

"So what brings you here Mr Kwon?" He said formally at Yuri....

 

Yuri at first hesitate to do it but as curiosity kills him he finally let it go...

 

Yuri's fist clenched and tremble slowly....

 

"What did you do to my father?"

 

Mr Kim's brows lifted as he heard that....But he smirk.....

"What are you saying Kid.....?"

Yuri's fist redens as it totally clenched hard....

 

"you are  the reason why my father died isn't it?" He is controlling his temper.....

Mr Kim just chuckle a little before he stood up...

"So You are his son"

Yuri's eyes is raging in fire as he look at him....

"Yes i am his son!" Yuri stood up from his seat his body is still trembling....

He pat Yuri's head before he said those words......

"He killed Tyler's dad did you know that?"

Yuri shook his head eagerly eyes not leaving him....

"My father is innocent he had done that for self defense" Yuri said defensively...

He just sneered..."How can you say it's self defense? are you even there?"

That made Yuri move aback....

"Your father is not on his proper mind anymore when things is happening so i decided to do it for his freedom..."

That made Yuri finally let his anger out that he grab him up....

Anger of tears is gowing out at Yuri, he is shaking so hard as he lifted the elderly man up....

"You ruin my family!" Yuri said while Mr Kim just shove Yuri way from him....

"Im not the one who started it" He said that Yuri is breathing hard of anger.....

"Who is it!!!!" Yuri shouted out that his voice roar down at the whole room.......

"Why don't you ask Your uncle Im?" He said it in a sarcastic tone that Yuri just can't take it.....

 

"What are you saying?" Yuri's eyes is full of so much hatred and anger that it makes him so vengeful....

 

Mr Kim smiled calmly "I never thought i'll see his son one day asking me of things that will make him know how bad of a person his father is"

 

Yuri smirk "Don't say things that will make you come clean" Yuri said 

 

Mr Kim just shook his head..."Your uncle Im is the reason why your father lost his memories"

 

Anger and hatred vanish leaving an empty feeling as he heard that.....

 

"What?" Yuri's all shock and he seems that all his emotions died down.....

 

"Your asking the wrong person for your questions kid.....Im not the proper person who could answer all of it"

 

Yuri's tears unconciously fell down fron his eyes....

 

 


 

 

"Yuri?" Yuri lifted his head up when he heard Jessica called him....

He look at to her and force to smile....

"Are you alright?"

Yuri nodded "Of course" Yuri answer as he is smiling.....

Jessica held his hand   "Are you sure?" 

"Yeah"

 

Now they stop walking in front of a restaurant.....

 

"Hey greasy Kid" Jessica bowed down as she saw the elderly man who just came in front of them outside the restaurant....

 

Yuri won't believe it but his mind keeps pushing him to believe.....

 

As he dig down to pursue The other Kwon he also slowly discovering the dark past of their family.....

 

"Your uncle Im is the reason why your father lost his memories"

 

 ' No! This can't be....Im beggining to lost myself as the truth  push me to my limit.......I can't what should i do? '

 

"Yuri"

 

Suddenly his eyes open when he heard her voice....

 

"Sica"

 

"Hmm?"

 

Yuri just smiled "I love you" He whispered that she just smiled too

 

"I know and i do too" she said

 

Yuri slowly move his eyes to the elderly man...

 

'Tell me that all of it is a lie...please i can't take it if that is all true please tell me all the reason! '

 

Yuri said in a pleading way to himself as he look at him......

 

"Good evening Uncle"

 

"Good evening too"

 

' All of it is a lie right?'

 



An update thanks again and byeeee