2NE1

Flirt Girl

As soon as you stepped foot into 2NE1's clean apartment, you were engufed in their hugs. You laughed. "Annyeong, unnies!"

Dara smiled at you happily, before frowning and telling you off, "You! Where have you been? We've practically sent out search parties all over Korea just to find you! Why the hell was Thunder going around telling people that you were dead?"

You laughed. "Well... long story."

Bom hugged you and said, "We've got plenty of time."

CL nodded and dragged you to sit down next to her on the couch.

You sighed and told your story.

---

You looked at 2NE1's faces. The four girls were crying and sniffing. "Unnies! Why are you crying?"

Minzy sniffed and Dara hugged her. Minzy replied, "It-It's just so SAD!"

Dara nodded. "We had no idea!"

CL scolded you, "You babo! You didn't need to go all the way to Australia! You had no reason to! That Sungyeol! I swear-"

You stopped her in mid-sentence. "Unnie, I'm back now, isn't that all that matters?"

Bom sniffled and asked you, "I know you have no contention to tell your old gang... but... are you going to tell the rest of MBLAQ?"

You shrugged. "I will if I have to. I'll just solve the problems as they come."

---

Yoyoyo~ Yes, I have become quite lazy with my updates... but yeh... I have my reasons.

Anyways... late happy birthday to Changjo of Teen Top! kekeke~ Thank you for being born!

Tomorrow's Jinyoung of B1A4's Birthday! Thanks for being born, Jinyoung-ssi!

And... today's my birthday... -_-

Not like I was particularly happy...just that I'm born in November as a Scorpio... November Baby!

Anyways... I'll update soon!