Sleeping Together

Flirt Girl

You were woken up by someone jumping on top of you and Sunggyu. Sunggyu groaned.

The covers were pulled off of you. It was Sungyeol. "Hyung! What are you doing to my girl?"

Sunggyu laughed and kissed you on the cheek. "What do you think I was doing?"

Sungyeol flushed red. "KYA! HYUNG!"

You laughed then pushed Sunggyu away. Sungyeol smiled and hugged you. Dongwoo bursted into the room and tackled you and Sungyeol down. Hoya, Woohyun and L dropped onto your bed. Sungjong attacked Sunggyu.

You smiled. You loved your gang. They were your friends. They were your oppas. They were your family. They were your life. If any of them disappeared, you'd die. You quickly shook the last thought away. You'd rather die then see them hurt. But maybe it'd be good if they died first. Because if you died, you wouldn't bear to see them in pain.

You escaped from under Dongwoo and jumped onto your bed. You cuddled against L. You and Woohyun laughed when you saw that Sungyeol was still squashed under Dongwoo. Hoya got up and ruffled Sungyeol's hair.

Sunggyu, who was trying to escape Sungjong's fake kisses, asked, "Why are you here?"

Sungjong sat up and said, "We were bored! Can we crash here tonight?"

Dongwoo nodded. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

You sat up and said, "You guys sleep here almost everynight. Sometimes, I wake up to find you all sleeping on top of me. You don't ask then, why do you need to ask now?"

Sunggyu agreed.

Hoya asked, "So is that a yes?"

Sunggyu stared at them. "Yep."

They cheered.

Sunggyu stood up and stretched. "I'll go get something to eat. Woohyun, Hoya, come with me."

The three trudged downstairs.

You leaned back against L who was playing with your short hair. Sungjong jumped over to you and bear hugged both you and L. You smiled and hugged him back. He sat down next to L and you plopped your legs onto Sungjong's legs. The three of you sat on your bed watching Dongwoo and Sungyeol wrestle. Truthfully, it was entertaining.

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya came back, arms filled with packets of snacks and cans of soft drink. They sat on the floor and also watched the wrestling show. L reached for a packet of chips. He offered you and Sungjong some. You three started snacking on the packet. Although you ate a little. You were full. Hoya was just about to put his drink to his lips but you grabbed it and started drinking.

He smiled. "Hey..."

"Sorry oppa."

Finally, after a full fifteen minutes of wrestling, Dongwoo and Sungyeol stopped and started eating too.

Dongwoo went downstairs and grabbed around two dozen DVD movies. He played them on the TV that was in you and Sunggyu's room.

After five and a half movies, you started dozing off. You fell asleep on L and Sungjong.

It was no surprise since it was almost ten. You all had had a long night the other night and with all the action this morning, Sungjong also fell asleep too and flopped down onto your legs. Sungyeol, who was leaning against Woohyun fell asleep. Woohyun and Hoya drifted off too. Dongwoo fell asleep  and dropped onto Sunggyu's legs, accidentically. Because Hoya was leaning against Dongwoo, he fell down too. Sunggyu laughed quietly, careful not to wake his dongsaengs. He looked onto your bed. L was also asleep. Sunggyu grabbed the remote control out of Dongwoo'd hand and shut the TV. He too, fell asleep.

That was how you all stayed all night, sleeping, not waking for a single second.

---