Sungyeol's Birthday

Flirt Girl

Yo! So as you might know... today is Sungyeol's birthday!!!!! So exciting! Let's wish him a happy birthday before continuing onto the fan fic.

Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Sungyeol... Happy birthday to you! Hip hip, hurray! Hip, hip, hurray! YAY!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sungyeol!I I hope you enjoy your birthday! Keep up the good work! Go Infinite!

Anyways... thanks for all the support you guys have given me! I really appreciate it! I know... I know... I finished the last chapter with a freaky sentence... but, don't worry! You'll find out what'll happen later on!  Sorry sorry sorry!! (Super Junior baby~~)

I'll shut up now...

---

You woke up next to Dongwoo. He was still sleeping. You sat up and started patting him on the shoulder. "Oppa... Wake up!" He waved his hand around like he was slapping away an annoying fly. He was still sleeping. You pinched him on the cheek, softly. "Wake up!" He opened his eyes then closed them again. You sighed and kicked him. "Wake up!" You looked over your shoulder. Woohyun and Sunggyu were awake. You said to them, "Good morning, Sunggyu oppa. Good morning Woohyun oppa."

"Good morning ~~~~~." They chorused.

"Remember what day it is today?"

Sunggyu smiled and said, "Yep... Someone's boyfriend's birthday. We remember the plan." The two left to wash up. You were still trying to wake Dongwoo.

You gave up on being gentle. You stretched then jumped on the spot before jumping onto Dongwoo. You started bouncing on him. "WAKE UP DONG WOO-OOPA!" He didn't even twitch. Great. Since you and Sungjong jumped on him so much, he probably got use to it. You had to think of something new to do to make him wake up. You looked around. You saw one of his old socks. Perfect. You grabbed it, using your fingertips. It smelt foul. You waved it around his nose. His nose twitched. You leaned in to his ear. "WAKE UP DUDE!"

He shot up.

---

Sungyeol walked out of his room and to the front room. He saw you and smiled. He kissed you on the cheek. You just pulled away and continued eating breakfast. He uncomfortably shifted and said loudly, "HMM... I WONDER WHAT DAY IT IS TODAY?" He purposely walked to the calendar and pretended to flick through it.

Dongwoo looked at him, sleepily and said, "DUDE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!"

Woohyun said to Sungyeol, "It's Saturday today."

Sunggyu nodded. "Yep. Saturday, the twenty-seventh of August."

Sungyeol nervously said, "I wonder what SPECIAL OCCASION it is today."

Everyone ignored him and continued to chat.

Sungyeol sat down, next to you disappointed. "Hey, where's my food?"

Sunggyu shrugged and said, "We didn't have enough. Sorry."

You and the rest tried to hide your smiles.

---

"SUNGGYU-OPPA! HURRY UP!" You screamed into your phone, "SUNGJONG JUST CALLED SAYING THAT THEY'RE COMING BACK FROM THE GROCERY STORE!"

"Okay... chill. Just look behind you."

You did as he told and sure enough, he and Dongwoo were standing at the door holding bags of party food.

You looked at L and Hoya's decorations. You sighed in relief. Sungyeol was gonna be so surprised. Woohyun smiled and said, "Positions, everyone!" All of you tried to hide behind the couch. Woohyun switched off the light.

You didn't have to wait long. You could hear Sungjong's voice from outside. You heard the key slip into place. You heard the knob being turned. You heard the door opening. Hoya whispered, "3...2...1..." The light was . All of you jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!"

Sungyeol's jaw dropped.

---

Dongwoo was laughing hysterically at Sungyeol... well... actually EVERYONE was laughing at him. Woohyun said, "You didn't think we'd forget your birthday, did you?" Sungyeol was cradling you and munching on food.

"You guys! Did you know how disappointed I was?!"

You smiled and said, "Yeh. It was written all over your face."

"Exactly." L and Sungjong agreed whilst laughing.

Sunggyu smiled and said, "Who could forget? Especially when somebody was reminding us 24/7?" Everyone looked at you.

You looked away, embarrassed. Sungyeol smiled and hugged you. The two of you shared a kiss. Hoya and L looked away and continued eating.

All of you gave Sungyeol their presents for him. Sunggyu and Hoya had bought him a new motorbike. Dongwoo and Hoya bought him a Nintendo 3DS. L got him new games with it. Sungjong had bought him a new mattress. Everyone laughed at that because Sungjong and Sungyeol shared a mattress, meaning Sungjong got to sleep on the new mattress as well.

Sungyeol said, "Hey, but you can have the old mattress."

Sungjong made a point saying, "The old mattress won't fit in the room."

Sungyeol argued back, "You can move it out here."

Sungjong still won by saying, "Here," he gestured to the front room, "is the front room. I can't just be selfish and use up all the space."

Everyone laughed. For the rest of the night, you and Infinite partied and celebrated Sungyeol's birthday. Everyone fell asleep at dawn after dancing the night away.

---