Joon comes back...

Flirt Girl

Joon stepped out of the arrivals gate. It had been three months after your accident, and he was finally coming back. Seungho and G.O were waiting for him, expecting some news about you. As Joon got nearer to them, they saw that he was holding a white porcelain jar, like those ones people used to carry a dead person's ashes. G.O sighed. "Oh no..."

Seungho and G.O walked up to Joon and Seungho looked at him, questioningly. 

Joon nodded. "This is an urn... of ashes."

Seungho quietly whispered, "So ~~~~~ really is gone..."

Joon said, "Come on... let's go tell Infinite."

---

Sunggyu looked at the white urn on the table in front of him. Joon, Seungho and G.O had left ages ago. He felt tears flow down his cheek. How could he break the news about you to his friends who were still drunk in their rooms?

It was around five in the morning. Joon had caught an early flight to get back here. When he and Seungho and G.O knocked on the door, Sunggyu knew they had news of you. When Sunggyu saw the urn, Joon didn't need to do much explaining. 

Sunggyu couldn't believe it. A lively teenage girl... and all that's left of her are a pile of ashes.

---

Joon was quiet the whole way back to his home. When he arrived back into his apartment, he grabbed his luggage and went to his room, locking it. Nobody dared to disturb him.

He laid on his bed and shut his eyes. He couldn't break his promise to you... even if it meant to be away from you. He had to let Sunggyu have the ashes. He had to keep quiet about his trip to Sapporo. He couldn't utter a single word about it to any living soul. He mustn't.

He was leaving for America

---

Okies... another cliffhanger... kinda-ish. Don't worry about killing me, I was already attacked at school by a particular SOMEBODY (you know who you are). But... if you read the last part with Joon properly and carefully, you might just get a hint about what happened to you... kekeke. Evil me. Oh yeah, if you remember, I also said that you are a VERY SECRETIVE person. kekeke. Dang... I'm giving out the end... well... I have to say this for you guys to continue reading...

CONTINUE READING!!!!! (to find out what happens next..) Gosh I feel so cruel... Why must I always make my characters suffer? fufufu... I'm such an evil author... but at least it's boosting my comments in this story... I'll shut up now and plan the next chapter...