Aunt and Uncle

Flirt Girl

Infinite escorted you to the school gates. You quickly said goodbye and climbed over to the other side.

You took your time, walking to the classroom. It was quiet because everyone was busy studying hard for the upcoming exams. You should be too, if you wanted to pass the grade. When you walked into the classroom, all eyes were on you. The teacher was in the middle of teaching maths. Urgh. He nodded at you. You nodded back. You made your way to your seat, high-fiving your classmates on the way. It was a form of greeting for you. The girls giggled and waved at you. You smiled and nodded. You sat down at your seat. You noticed at the seat next to yours, sat a familiar looking girl.

She shyly said, "H-hi."

You nodded. "Yo."

She blushed madly.

"Have I seen you before?"

Her face was like a tomato. "You don't remember me?"

"Not really."

"Yesterday, you and your friends came to my old school? I just moved here."

You frowned and thought for a second. "Oh right. You. Cute pigtail girl."

The other girls in the classroom overheard you and scowled. They whispered, "Who is she, to be called cute by our ~~~~~?"

You glance over at them, questioningly.

They smiled and waved, sweetly.

---

You had fallen asleep, after lunch, during the middle of history class without realizing. You woke up to someone shaking you. "Piss off."

You opened one of your eyes. It was the girl with the pigtails.

"What?"

"Uhm... Can we talk?"

"We already are." You looked at her. "But ok."

The school day was over so there wasn't anyone in the room. You looked at the girl. Today, she had plaits. No wonder you didn't recognize her. You were usually good at recognizing people though.

"So... what?"

"Uhm... do you want to go out? Saturday?"

"Saturday, that's tomorrow, right?"

She nodded.

"'Kay. That's if I have time." You didn't know whether you had anything to do tomorrow or not. "Give me your number. I'll call you."

She nodded.

You handed her your phone and watched as she punched in her number before giving it back to you. You glanced at it.

"Yoo So Ya." (note: she's fictional.)

She nodded.

"Hmm... ok." You grabbed your books and shoved them into your bag. "See ya." You walked out of the classroom and left.

Yoo So Ya then realized she forgot to ask for your name. She slapped her forehead. "I'm such a pabo!"

---

You walked into your house, yawning. "I'm back..."

Sungyeol came out of nowhere and hugged you, pulling you off the ground and into the air. "Yay! You're back!"

"Aish! Put me down!"

He released you and kissed you. You kissed him back, smiling. He dragged you into the lounge room where Dongwoo and Hoya are playing on a video game.

Sungjong ran to you and tackled you to the ground, attacking you with kisses all over the face. You laughed. Sungyeol jealously pulled him off of you. "Hey!" He prepared himself to tackled Sungjong down. Not to kiss though. Sungjong winked at you before running off. Sungyeol chased after him.

You sat down on the couch next to L, who was watching Dongwoo and Hoya's game. You laid down on his lap. He smiled at you and played with your hair.

"AYA!" Dongwoo yelled. He lost to Hoya.

Hoya smirked and extended his hand. "Pay up."

Unwillingly, Dongwoo started counting out money from his wallet. He muttered something about so called friends and revenge someday.

Hoya laughed.

Sungyeol finally gave up his chase. He and Sungjong came back into the living room, puffing.

You questioned them, "Where's Sunggyu and Woohyun?"

Hoya answered, "They're out buying groceries. Your aunt and uncle are both working night shifts today."

You nodded. Even though your aunt and uncle aren't parents to either of you, they still looked after both you and Sunggyu. Your parents had died in the same accident when you were young. Your aunt was both your fathers' younger sister so she took you in. You were thankful.

Your uncle and aunty worked hard to support your family. They had to earn enough to send their child to America to study with your brother. Supporting four kids was hard but luckily, you, Sunggyu and your brother helped out. Your brother in America worked part time jobs while studying to support him and his cousin there. He still had one more year before he could graduate. Then he'd become a doctor. He even sends money back to your aunt and you.

Life was sometimes hard, sometimes easy. But it was definitely enjoyable. You were content and happy. But you knew you shouldn't bother your aunt too much. Your brother knew that. That was why he studied so hard for the scholarship to go to America. You and Sunggyu even had plans to move out soon. You just had to inform your aunt.

"I demand a rematch!" Dongwoo announced. "And it's double the money this time!"

Hoya beamed.

You and the rest laughed, knowing that the end result wouldn't be good for Dongwoo.

---